Did you know that Whor w/ Mjolnir is physically stronger than Thor w/ Mjolnir?!

Did you know that Whor w/ Mjolnir is physically stronger than Thor w/ Mjolnir?!

herc was at a decided disadvantage against whor. it's difficult to fight with a huge throbbing hard on in your way.

he's talking about sex

Jane gonna get GREEK'd. Seriously though, Herc's one handsome motherfucker. He even makes the manbun look good. I liked his old look, but I don't mind the new one either. A combination of the two would be best.

But that's exactly how Herc fights all of his battles!

pretty sure that's just bantz

>how do we get people to like the new characters we're replacing their favorites with?
>i know, we'll have everyone say the old characters suck

I'd let Herc destroy me. Guy's all like "Lifth thyne ass"

Know your Thor faggot, Herc is talking shit as always.

I'm not into dudes user, but I'd grab a beer with him. Maybe he'd throw some pussy my way.

And Riri, the magical negress is smarter than anyone else.
Get on board with "we're gonna diversify all the white males out of existence"

>pissing on thor
>getting to compliment a hottie

Herc is just taking advantage of an opportunity.

>taking Herc's bantz seriously
Give Herc the opportunity to shit on Thor, he'll take it. Give Herc the opportunity to try to pick up hot chicks, he'll take it.

Herc's just smiting two birds with one fist here.

Riri is flawed as hell
i stopped reading invincible but she was written okay
you're thinking of lunella

If you have an ass that Herc likes, he's coming your way

w h y
a r e
y o u
r e a d i n g
m o u s e v e l

Who said they paid for it?

Better hurry up and get all that feminist shit, magic negro shit, and unsolicited opinions on Israel shit out of your systems.... The Mouse has decided that the SJW fuckery might hurt the movies. I give it 6 months tops before Thor is a man again, Hydra-Cap has been wiped from existence with the real Cap back with his sidekick, Falcon, and Tony Stark is headlining his own book. Not to mention that Carol Danvers will be a sexy woman again who looooves the cock.

Ding Dong, Bendis is gone. It's gonna be a clean fucking sweep.

Except Kamala. She's kinda cute and not as preachy as the SJWs were hoping. Let's keep her around.

Um, why is Herc a male? Where is Wherc?

If i could i would burn every copy of any and all cringey feminist marvel books from the 2010s

>Herc becomes a sassy black woman named Twerc
I'd read it desu.