QUICK, PICK A Sup Forums CHARACTER

QUICK, PICK A Sup Forums CHARACTER

NO NO, NOT THAT ONE, DIFFERENT ONE

GOT IT?

They've just put on the Mask of Loki, how fucked is everything?

What happens if someone puts on the Mask, wearing 035?

>Mask of Loki
Get the fuck outta here with this movie canon shit.

>Ben Grimm

Honestly he might be one of the safest to have the Mask. Most of his rage is self-loathing, and it's not like he hasn't been overcome with incredible power/upgrades before and stayed in control. At worst probably some property damage, Yancy Street gangs wrecked, and Doom smashed to shit.

>pinkie pie
Death by chocolate, literally

>Tony Stark
I... don't know. He hates magic enough for it to possibly have no effect on him. Otherwise, he basically becomes a smarter Norman Osborn, but instead of killing innocents he starts bombing and nuking enemies of his philosophy.

>steven
Finally becomes a charasmatic chad and pops peridots cherry. The show gets 1000% more interesting as a result

>Spiderman (Peter Parker)

I... don't know? Kinda like a wacky Venom but without all the symbiote stuff?

Everything seems the same.

>Dr Phage
The entire Omniverse dies screaming.

If I pull of that Mask will you die?

I was expecting a versus battle and picked Deadpool. I'm thinking he stays home and does a comic book Riff Trax of Jim Carrey movies.

Oh shit

nah he already living his fantasy, the mask would not work.

>Instead of going wild he just perpetually feels like he just put socks on that came straight from he dryer

I have a feeling we'll be fine.

>Power Girl

But the one I thought of was The Mask

youre not ready

What does it do?

I want another comfy SCP just as much as you user, but their rarity is what makes them good

What would happen if the Mask himself put a second mask on?

>Homestar runner
He becomes an intelligent individual

Nothing.

Alternatively, see when Lobo wore the Mask.

Goes sane.

*SCP thread

You become a 3DPD cartoon character, with all the strengths and (lack of) vulnerabilities that entails. It also includes a heavy filter over your actions and reactions, causing you to be wacky and zany, but also causing you to resort to hyperviolence as the solution of choice.

Only real weakness it has so far as I can recall is that the person wearing the mask can be guilted into inaction by their atrocities. God help you if the wearer is a genuine sociopath.

Usually I pick Frankie Foster for these things. Second pick is Everett True.

So exceedingly.

>plastic man
everything is fucked.

Not sure if good or not.