California is trying to leave the union

California is trying to leave the union.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, let them.

DONT DO THIS TO ME
DONT LEAVE ME GUYS

PLEASE

>California is a nation

California can barely run itself with the support of the federal government. Do you have any idea how quickly it would crumble as an independent nation?

federalize the national guard and they'll shut up quickly

Literally nothing of value would be lost.
California would die out in less than 2 years.
It doesn't have the water supply to last even a year, it would lose all power, it would have to establish its own trade routes and standards, and it would have zero market.
Californians would flat out die.

We also would stack as much debt on them as possible and than wipe it clean when the nation is destroyed and we retake the land.

Fuck that.

I live in California.
Northern California is based. Fuck the Bay and the South.

I don't want to secede. I have never felt this proud to be an American than this very moment.

>No guns

Looks like california wont be liberal for another 100 years

Didn't all the states want to leave 2012?

Not going to happen.

>LEFTIES CALLING FOR NATIONALISM

THE 4D CHESS MEME WAS REAL

the last time a Democrat won without California was in 1976, and new york almost had as many electoral votes as CA. Before that was Kenedy, and CA had less votes than NY
If CA leaves, there will never be another Democrat president.

K bye

We'll just merge with Nevada or Arizona or something. If the rest of the state secedes we break off, and nothing of value will be lost.

Get the fuck out, nobody cares California. Take back all your shitty people too who moved to various states (like NV) and polluted it.

I don't even care if it would crash our economy because all the libacucked tech fags are there.

socal here, im also feelin this. i wanted to secede before these boneheads did

No we're not

FPBP

California is a failed liberal hell hole, let them.

>implying California wasn't annexed by Mexico already

TOP FUCKING KEK

Hope they get hit with a massive tariff.

Please do, not even joking.

Bring in Sherman.
Kill them all.

I'm for raping and pillaging California in the name of the Keeping the Union Togetherâ„¢. That's what Lincoln would want and liberals are always telling that's he is a great president. How can I not follow his example in such trying times?

These leftist are so retarded. They're anti-gun bullshit would leave them defenseless when the right wing deathsquads come to their neighborhood.

Don't be fucking retarded /pol. California is the 6th largest economy in the fucking world.

Without it, we're royally fucked. If anyone thinks they'll take California from Trump they're fucking delusional.

Trump surrogates are already about changing the culture at Universities all throughout the United States.

Schools in America are now a hive of regressive liberal propaganda that have turned blacks into niggers, Latinos into spics, and White women into cum dumpsters (bigger ones at least).

I've had it with this stupid and destructive idelogoy. 2016 unfortinately proved that many labeled "racist" in the past were only saying the fucking truth.

Now in 2016 we see the fucking disaster it was for allowing ourselves to lose the cultural battle to this ilk for the past 70 something years.

Is it time to shill for soj51.net now?

Because I really want it to happen.

Haven't they been in a state of drought for like 20 years? Where the hell would those libfags get there water?

If California tries to escape, that means the red north of the state gets to become Jefferson, right?

for you goys

I don't know what i would love to see more, for them to leave then realize they have no water, or for them to try to leave and get their shit pushed in a civil war. They love to mock Dixie, lets see how they fair in the same situation.

Please please leave

try it, faggots

>California a gay nation
>Google California state debt
>-$443,000,000,000

I vote they name this new nation Anal Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

MASS RIOTS IN THE BAY AREA.

The state of Jefferson... Lol.

I bet they want to join the EU just like scotland.

Truly a match made in heaven.

>CALIFORNIA CAN BE INDEPENDENT GUYS
>pls gif us water pls

>Anal Greece
Sounds about right

TRY AND STOP US

National guard, kill them all.

Do you have any idea how quickly it would crumble as an independent nation?

Yes. And once it's crumbled you can take it right back, knowing that they (or any other state) will never try anything like that again.

>California seceeds from the Union
>the Big One, 180 years overdue, finally hits
>California is fucked and its citizens can't flee across the border to the United States

Oh, the beautiful irony...

>Califags think they can succeed

We did it and look what happen to us.

They better get ready for a fight.

What symbol do Sup Forumsacks wear to insure not getting killed

Good. By voting or earthquake, get it the fuck out. Nukes preferred. Fuck California

>Cali leaves
>Cali pays for the Cali Wall
>beaners build it
>Cali libtards are now stuck in Cali and can't leave
>liberals die to MS13 and other spic gangs
It must happen

The fuckers legalized marijuana and banned guns good luck fighting off the other 290+ million people in a civil war
Or getting those 38 states to vote to let you go.
If they do leave they'll shrivel and die in a month

They can't function without the federal government. They are 17% of the U.S. population who uses 34% of federal welfare. Goodluck fucktards, U.S. doesn't need you to make america great again.

California is home to massive military complexes. they're not just going to give that up. the secession crowd doesn't understand how things work.

Quebec was trying to leave Canada for real.
It ended up that all major companies have left the province and ppl moving to other regions.

>mfw California becomes the Africa of America

>be in el Dorado county
>moderate
>beautiful place
>Wealthy
>Tahoe
>access to sac

No one here would let that happen.

Then we keep northern California as the free state of Jefferson.

MAGA hats ofcourse

>California secedes
>Takes its guaranteed 55 electoral votes with it
>Liberals never win another US election
>San Andreas sinks the shithole into the sea less than a year later

Whelp time for another civil war

Most of your country's social problems would disappear and we wouldn't all hate you guys as much.

Here's what will happen.

>California secedes
>Just about anyone who doesn't want to loose their US citizenship gtfos.
>It becomes Africa-tier state
>Libtards, chimps and various undesirables destroy each other.
>Trump sends in troops.
>California is great again.

>trump deports beaners
>CA succeeds
>welfare niggers flee en masse
>CA is now an all-white lefty-mecca
>tech industry and tourism stabilizes CA economy
>without CA electorates US stays red forever
>California becomes a literal containment state

not to mention they would run out of water without the states

The clover. However, irl shitposters might shoot you for wearing it.

The leaf is right, we should just them secede and place embargos then see how many weeks it takes for them to come crawling back to the union.

also el dorado county here

im all for it

shh, dont tell them that.

if we meme this right we keep california and get the pleasure of surgical striking libshit agitators

33% of CA voted trump
37% of CA voted against background checks for ammo

This means that 4% of CA is both armed and potentially anti-trump.

No, it's not.

Source: I live in CA.

Let California have their moment, Its actually pretty funny to see how upset the Hillary supporters are.

NorCal and SoCal turn into two states, one leaves and one stays

Which do you pick, Sup Forums?

Good. I just hope my state builds a wall preventing these rats from entering my state again.

They'd let you guys keep that.

Seceding when they all rely on the state? Interesting

their tears of course :^)

Northern California will secede from the south for treating their farmers like shit.

This. Let the dumb fucks secede from the union. They'll be a fucking wasteland within a month.

California's entire agricultural industry depends exclusively on siphoning off water from the surrounding states.

Get out of your cave once in a while, a lot of people are talking about it.
Source: Also live in CA

I want us to secede so that I can see the liberal and millenial tears rain down as California gets invaded by US troops to be taken back again.

nononono ,let me finish college first, then let me get out of here

California is $400+ billion in debt.
Has 12% of the population with 1/3 of welfare recipients.
They're continually raising taxes on average and high income earning citizens.
They just passed a vote to release "non violent" felons that include rapists, domestic violence cases, assault, gang related activity, etc.
Home to some of the largest sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants.
10% of Californians receive food stamps.

They'd never make it. It's a liberal paradise that's busting at the seams.

>Anal Greece
Redundant tbqh

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

lol

the nogunz spics are in for fun

PLEASE DO.

BYEEEEEEEEE. BYE BYEEEEEEEE.

/thread

Northern cali votes rep, if they leave and both gets 23 electoral votes that's an easy rep state to go with Texas why not choose them

sacfag here and fuck yeah i'll not only let this happen i'll fight in the coming war

bring it on flyover states

how long before they go bankrupt on water expenses alone?

Trump would surely offer them a fair deal

You've got it wrong, change south north to east west and its correct

I really just wish these cucks would deport themselves to Mexico so I can have my state back

President Trump should call for breaking up CA into three or four states. Offer each new state a referendum on staying in the US.

We'll keep the red parts and let the coastal cucks leave. Fuck them, get the hell out!

Do they realize their shit would be stomped in about 10 seconds?

>Wanting Californians to flood the country and cause a "refugee" crisis when their State goes under.

As a Washingtonian this is my greatest fear.

As a Californian Nationalist we need to secede from the union and go Communism asap.

I figure since there are about 6000 nuclear warheads in the US, and California is about 12% of the population, we should get about 720 of them.

All talk of this will be gone a month after his inauguration. Even if they do they can watch from a distance as we make this country great again. Also if they leave we should extend the wall across the new California border as a fuck you

CALIFORNIA

No joke. I'm a native Californian and if such a thing were to happen I couldn't wait to pull my own Eastern Ukraine separatist and fight the Moloch worshiping fascists to rejoin the greater motherland.

Good riddance. They'll never do it. This is just the state version of "I'm moving to Canada you big jerks!" But I wish they would.

The fact that the Democrats wouldn't start out with 55 electoral votes in their pocket every presidential election.. that alone would be worth it.

>just passed a vote to release "non violent" felons that include rapists, domestic violence cases, assault, gang related activity, etc.

It doesnt release them, it makes it possible for them to get parole, that doesnt mean most of them will actually get released.
The same proposition now also allows juvenile court judges to have people tried as an adult. So no more 16 year old gangbangers shooting people and getting off easy.

>just let them secede
BAD precedent
you literally fought a war last time to stop states from leaving
if you let one go it will be a sign they can all go.