Rotten Tomatoes Says Its 55% 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Audience Score Is Authentic

>Rotten Tomatoes Says Its 55% 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Audience Score Is Authentic

Can we all pretend the EU is still canon?

no, shut up. also legitimate places like CinemaScore have Last Jedi with an A.

How long until Disney has to go on damage control?

Why do you care about hat RT says about anything?

Media sites were claiming it was bots that brought the score down to troll.

at some point we have to remember that people are assholes
people that liked the movie will give a variety of high-mid marks. while any self righteous butthurt damnit will instantly give the lowest possible because ragefag

this is why the industry watches box office returns not arbitrary bullshit numbers from the internet

Don't bother, this board is full of shills.

You can do what you want
We can point and laugh

Bro, I've read this Disney bitches justify the entire waste of space that was Finn and Rose's subplot like it was Oscar worthy writing and praise Rey who did absolutely nothing the entire movie saying she's the most developed character now.

They are beyond delusional.

Sure, do you also want to pretend to have a light saber duel?

Why did Disney throw out the EU anyway? I mean there's plenty of stupid shit, but plenty of great stuff that could've been reworked into a new trilogy.

You know even if the movie is just average the fact that fucking Starwars didnĀ“t get the numbers they wanted could mean a big deal down the line.

Who is the girl in OP?

>Polling people right after a movie
>Legitimate
And the Phantom Menace is absolutely fantastic too huh?

Mara Jade

Mara Jade. Hand of Palpatine, and Luke's wife in the EU.

>Disney Luke died without ever having sex

Mara Jade

Aka best girl

I've been on a bit of a Star Wars kick lately. What parts of the EU are worth checking out?

Gee, I'm hoping that in the 20 or so years between Ep.6 and Ben Solo going dark, he'd have leveraged that whole "Saviour of the Galaxy, Last Jedi in existence" thing to get some twi'lek poon.

the movie just sucks arse.

ok

So Disney's SW is going to essentially be treated like DBGT was to the Dragon Ball franchise right? And in 30 years they'll announce Star War Super with Lucas somehow involved again.

Old EU was full of shit just like current EU. After 30 years of that shit there were maybe 3 or 4 series worth reading, everything else was trash.

lucas will be dead in 5 years

>>Rotten Tomatoes Says Its 55% 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Audience Score Is Authentic
It's literally the first movie I've ever walked out of ( somewhere between Darth Luke firing up his light saber with intent to whack his padawan and Rey getting EVEN MORE MARY SUE ) so I can believe it.

For the record I thought Force Awakens was mildly amusing while also being annoying derivative of the original trilogy; and I fucking LOVED Rogue One ... so I went in pretty hyped and walked out boggled at how completely Last Jedi failed on every level.

And I'm one of the few people who seem to enjoy both Star Trek: Discovery AND The Orville so I'm capable of enjoying some nostalgia fagging w/o being autisically NOT MUH.

>Can we all pretend the EU is still canon?