download link
www41.zippyshare.com/v/JYuxr68T/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Waid goes full retard
FTFY

I used to like Waid, then he became woke... At least his Cyclops is good

Some images will have lower quality because their size was originally above 4 mb

So anons of Sup Forums, how'd you fix champions, hard mode
>No new authors
>No new team

>No new authors
That's like asking how you can save a severely gangrenous leg without cutting it off. The direct issue with Champions right now is that it's written by an old white dude who's woke af and trying to write about contemporary millennial issues. I can't really see the book being saved without a new writer.

>You're a forty year-old teenager
Wait what?

Nominate a new writer then

He's from the 60's and speaks like an old man

New editor who actually does their job and isn't painfully out of touch with the book's target audience.

Leaving hard mode I say give it to Loveness. The Champions were charming when he wrote them.

>Vision tears
Hahahahaha.

RETARD ALERT

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

Next time nothing interesting... And the book is not cancelled yet

>KamalaXNova

Well, at least Waid has good taste in ships.

Happy? now you have a Viv that like boys and a Viv that like girls.

This is actually great, now not only is she not dead, now they have a spare.

Someone is crazy enough to make a new Pym's Family Tree?

HE needs to lay off of all the self evolution, it's getting to the point that he's a different being every week.

Kamala is annoying in this

>It's another superhero funeral where everybody wears their costumes

Why

that's twice the jailbait to fap!

chipmunk

why would one like boys?

because Nova/Viv is a great ship

And she doesn't know she doesn't like boys. She just knows she doesn't like kissing Cho in Hulk form as he eats her head trying to kiss her.

It'll be interesting if one of them join Runaways.

I want to see them make out.

Are the Champions supposed to unreasonable and bratty cunts in these scenes?

Loveness

The Champions are cunts

Yes.

They've been cunts since the first issue.

>Nova shoots Herc for offering comforting words
>When Falcon tells Kamala she should be doing her job as a leader with keeping her teammates in check somehow that’s condescending

Why are the Champions such self-righteous cunts in this book even when they’re in the wrong and why does no one ever call them on their shit?

my favorite writer

>And the book is not cancelled yet
Ramos hid a "Goodbye" onto the cover of the issue solicited yesterday, so it might be done very soon.

They're in the anger phase, not everyone can be cyclops that goes straight from shock to acceptance and bang his mistress on top of her dead girlfriend's grave

It's like a police or clown funeral, I suppose.

Is it a problem if one of the two like boys?

i haven't been reading this but are all the vision-people niggers now and why

I'm tempted to say Peter David, since he's super liberal and writes teen teams well. But the worst issues of Young Justice were the political ones, pic related.

>Now neither of us will be virgins

...wait a sec... is wouldn't one of them actually the High Evolutionary?
Herbert Wyndham is now a delicious brown teenage black girl, will the whitewishing never cease?

I look at shit like this and just wonder deep down
What the fuck happened to Mark Waid?
When did he start writing like shit?

VIV DIED?
Can Vision be even a little bit less miserable

He left DC and will never get to write superman again, he's now stuck writing teen woke characters that nobody cares about while dan jurgens gets to write action comics 1000#

Keep this shit away from my comic.

That retarded ass looking hand.

She wakes up at the end of the issue where she dies, and begins to talk to a mysterious, unseen figure.

That's an explanation for this instance, now how about the rest of the book's?

diversity
I think light brown skin with obvious white features is cute as fuck so I personally have no problem with it, but to each their own

I understand if the ones with secret identities want to wear the regular costumes but the ones that don't got something to hide could at least wear a suit or at the least a nicer costume

damn viv looks like THAT?!

Just ban Waid from referencing any pop culture or writing about any politics. His Captain America's actually been good

>First time Vision had kids he had twin boys.
>Now he has twin girls.
Must be genetic.

G. Willow Wilson, creator of the new Ms Marvel.

HE is still stuck in the digital dimension, he'll be evolving Digimon sooner or later.

finally, the cool champions

Human Viv is very cute.

But does she have data stream powers?

Hopefully the cute human one stays with the Champions, while the robot one can hang around Vision.

same millenial crap, but actually adjusted to a world where literal gods & telepaths exist and shit, rather than copying & pasting real world problems into the marvel universe.

Waid has ruined the perfect daughterfu for me

Where exactly? Because I'm not seeing it...

Lol I just realized that Miles only had like one line this entire issue

How about no? I don't want that trash anywhere near Runaways. Is it not enough that the show is shit?

That's actually a record

shit this is drama that actually makes some sense. maybe there is still hope for waid

Weirdly enough, Cap is supposed to be about politics. But that god Waid is leaving it out, that's clearly not his strength.

Miles is have no strong opinions in this arc , He doesn't really know vivi that much.

he was in this book?

I don't know where you saw this, but Waid already said on Twitter that Champions isn't going anywhere.
In fact there is not guarantee that the Avengers books will be cancelled after No Surrender because there's way too many characters and they would have to kill most of them in order to justify not giving them a new book. I get that Ewing will most likely move onto another project (he has teased this much on his Twitter) but neither Uncanny nor USAvengers finished with a definitive tone. "Ending" their books by teasing a mini event makes no sense.

(Don't quote sales please, we're talking narrative here)

More sjw themes to piss off millenials

why would I want to read a story staring "fuck white men" crew?

Some how they always manage to make Thor condescending. This would only make sense if a different personality was involved.

make them fight and lose both physical and morally against a white male character for each issue

Viv's been putting in her gym hours.

STOP THORSPLAINING ME!

MY OWN CLONE!

As long as someone other than RAMOS is drawing them!

who leave a shirt and pants on her

I purged my emotions for:
>ex-wife
>2 sons(hexkids)
>2 sons(reincarnated whatever that means) one of whom is dead
>Eve the perfect waifu(created by the high Evolutionary)
>The unknown number of kids with said Robofu on an ark in space.
But that does not make me i bad father because they weren't special like Viv was

lol yeah Vision's a piece of shit

Forgot to add on top of that shitheap, he never tried to rebuild or include in the argument about cold remembrance
>viv's brother
>viv's mom
>his nephew Victor who he mentored and abandoned, and then almost killed after he accidentally killed his son.

Miles is 3/5 of a character