Well Sup Forums it’s another Christmas and another time to decide the most vital question; who was in the right?

Well Sup Forums it’s another Christmas and another time to decide the most vital question; who was in the right?

mr snow

>that fucking sequel
the original is best and no remake will beat it

Cold Miser.

Southern states get brief snowstorms allthe time. One day wouldn't mix things up too much.

But a 100 degree day at the North Pole? Fuck no.

>Snow Miser is literally on the right

Saving Christmas is worth at least one day of heat at the North Pole. And if it isn't, Cold Miser should have been willing to negotiate some other major portion of his territory.

making a slight cold pun at santas expense is the worst snow miser did. Heat miser was a bitch

Saving a holiday once is not worth a 100 degree day in the north pole. Cold Miser was in the right.

Snow. Like 90% of people agree to this.

Mr.Snow. How could there be any doubt. :-/

The worst part about the sequel was the fact we hardly got to see all their elemental sisters.

Snow is water. Water is needed for life.

Screw heat.

write your miser jingle, co

I LIKE TO FUCK SISTER
I LOVE THAT HO
I FUCK HER VAG QUICKER
THEN I GO DOWN BELOW

true story

Cold Miser made demands while offering nothing in return. Heat Miser was at least willing to go to the table and make a damn deal.

Are you kidding? one day of heat in the north pole would have cataclysmic environmental effects. Global flooding.

Boco, I fucking hate you, but you're correct.

Roses are red, violets are blue
Shut the fuck up Boco
You fucking cuck

You can always put on more clothes, you can only take so many off.
Cold miser wins everytime, warm is better than chilly but both of these fuckers work in extremes and cold is simply the winner.

Not really. Let's say that this is the 1950s North Pole. The sun hasn't risen for since before the Solstice, and there's very little (if any) open water (barring the holes seals maintain. The albedo of the ice and snow, combined with the sheer mass of it all means that very little would melt in even a 24 day, let alone the few hours (at most) of sun the North Pole would receive on the 24th. Just the same, areas far south would see the snow of a single day's worth of storming gone in a couple of days, if that.

Snow Miser (I live In bushfire country)

Snow Miser is right, Christmas should be white.

Yeah, what did heat ever do for us?