Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tswQh1uKfI
youtube.com/watch?v=QnkrL42R7gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CN a shit. End of discussion.

Better start streaming, pops.

Annoying, but in the end it's just another thing for shitty cartoon YouTube channels to circlejerk about.

>that SU shit stain
cancel that shit already and just have TTGo! 24/7

It's a great way to make actual TTG fans sick of the show, so I'm fine with it tb h.

I see a similar image posted seemingly every week. Is TTG really that popular with kids? How does CN keep viewers? What the fuck is going on?

>how does CN keep viewers
It's a kids channel user.
Kids like TTG

Not even SB at its peak was this bad.

the only thing I watch on that channel is Adventure Time, so I don't really care.

CN is actually playing 4D chess with the TTGO audience, play TTGO 24/7, make the fans sick of it, WHAM show is canceled.

The fact someone hasnt butcherd miller with an axe yet upsets me

>CN is a business.
>End of discussion.

I expect a month of TTG for when the movie comes out and the Movie will be the new Wimpy Kid/Cat int eh Hat/What ever movie they show every week.

Right, but still. THAT much?

I can't remember any network doing this shit when I was a kid. I remember like one all-day marathon of Spongebob (maybe labor day 2002ish?), and even that was only 12 hours.

at least it’s better than le CN real because le animated show am i right

Even kids get tired of this shit though. A marathon every now and then is fine but constantly it wears thin. There are some people to this day that are still sick of The Iron Giant because of the holiday spam that CN used to do with it, even if you like something if it gets endlessly crammed down your throat you get sick of it.

What’s there to discuss? Nobody actually watches TV anymore, let alone on Christmas (unless they’re British).

TTG is unironically CN's best show.

Stop making these threads faggot

And I thought I'd seen some shit with the June Bugs crap.

It's times like this that remind me of the old Johnny Test spam days. They seem so far away now

CN is fucking based as hell for doing this. I personally love TTG as for it is my favorite show

It actually has some decent songs
youtube.com/watch?v=_tswQh1uKfI

What's between 19:45 and 06:00?

>even if you like something if it gets endlessly crammed down your throat you get sick of it.
I hate finding nemo just from having to watch it like 20 times in (australian) primary school.

It's just an "every episode" marathon. For Christ's sake did you crybabies BAWWWWLLL this hard when FX did the Every Simpsons marathon?

No they dont. Thats just a lie CN says to continue pushing this cheap garbage

That was a one-off big event. Look at CN's weekly schedule - it's always full of TTG.

>just an "every episode" marathon
That's just every week though, there's not even enough episodes to fill out a solid week's schedule. You can tell from the schedule that they're clearly airing every episode at least twice.

But you see the Simpsons were good.

>It's just an "every episode" marathon
>fills 384 slots
>TTG has 203 episodes
>night begins to shine and island aventures both on twice
gee, really makes you think

>It's just an "every episode" marathon
That should be 2 1/2 days tops for every episode of TTG not a week long event.

>Every Simpsons marathon
They don't repeat the episodes through the marathon. With this you'll probably see the same episode 2-4 times since I think New Years day is part if the marathon as well.

Only the first nine seasons. A majority of that marathon was a bunch of shit.

What's amazing is that they normally go through every episode of TTG in a week, barring specials but sometimes including them.
TTG regularly being 48%-56% of CN's schedule IS every episode of TTG their regular schedule is practically an "every episode" marathon you retard.

Doubt it.

THE TIME BOMB IS TICKING AND NO ONE IS LISTENING!

OUR FUTURE IS FADING!

IS THERE ANY HOPE WILL SURVIVE?!

If it wasn't profitable, they would stop doing it.

Because the show is utter shit and they have these marathons every other week

Isn't this the third "every episode" marathon this year?

There's a theory that CN's currently in a kind of trap, where since TTG is their highest-rated show they think that endlessly airing it will improve ratings. The thing is CN's ratings have collapsed, going from the second-highest watched kids network a few years ago to getting worse ratings than Nick at Night, and the ratings implosion coincided with the start of the TTG spam.
Also companies can and have acted irrationally historically. Cable companies had to step in to get Nick to cut back on airing Spongebob a few years back due to fears of over-saturation for example. Just because it's a company's duty to make money doesn't mean that they'll inherently choose the path that actually makes them the most.

But TTG isnt even their highest rated show. Thats a myth CN ises to brainwash people into liking it through bandwagoning, even though no one feel for it and their still stubborn as ever.

8pm to 6am is Adult Swim.

>second-highest
Weren't they always behind Disney and Nick?

It is though, the only other show that compares is SU and that's only sometimes. CN doesn't report or track ratings numbers, cable companies do.

Nah, a few years ago they surpassed Nick, around the time that AT hype was at its zenith. They didn't slip back below it until the TTG spam started.

SU and even adventure time gets better ratings then this shit. Plus they have a bigger fanbase so if anything playing reruns of those shows would be better for viewership

>TTG is their highest-rated show
It is the only show they air, so no shit it is the highest-rated show.

Damn. Even if they did reduce it, doubt they'll beat Nick due to people quitting the show already.

AT's 5 most recent episodes;
>All 0.76 million views
SU's 5 most recent episodes
>1.53 million views for the first
>1.52 million views for 2 and 3
>0.85 million views for 4 and 5
TTG's 5 most recent episodes
>1.11 million views
>1.20 million views
>1.17 million views
>1.57 million views
>0.93 million views
Like I said, SU sometimes surpasses it, but AT hasn't had better ratings in fucking years man.

Yes, that's exactly the point I was trying to make. It's their highest rated show because they air it so much, but that doesn't mean that airing it so much actually improves ratings.

Damn. AT really went to shit.

It doesn't help that CN doesn't advertise the new episodes, they just throw them at the end of Sunday. At least it better then what Transformers and Justice League get.

>Transformers and Justice League
We don't speak of them.

Neither does CN

This can't be real. I absolutely refuse to believe this is not shopped.

at least CN real had, like, variety.

I personally hate Teen Tiddies Go, but even if you like that show, you gotta admit watching nearly 100 hours of a show in single week will drive you insane.

I think the Simpsons's big 600 had the line "In hell they make you watch them all in a row!" by the ghost of frank grimes of all people.

>Teen Tiddies Go
Mr. Enter...

Mr. Ctrl alt del

>got really fucking sick when they marathoned Iron Giant
>haven't seen it since then

Can anybody even remotely stop our boys from taking over CN?

>Excusing poor business practice because it's a business

How's that 1 year 400 dollar tax break going for you? Going to rebuild any infrastructure with it?

L'innominabile...

>shin megami tensei 2

>you should support anything a company does because they make money
>you shouldn't expect any amount of quality from your cable package
How fucking retarded are you?
>1 year 400 dollar tax break going for you
Letting people keep their own money is pretty cool user
You realize how stupid it is to only look at the ratings for CN shows right? They're competing with other children's networks for the same advertisers, and they're TTG all day everyday plan is clearly not doing well.

I don't even know what they're saying but this seems unbearably smug, and with their track record for stroking themselves it probably is.

Justice League is good though.

That picture says it all.

How many kids still watch TV these days? I thought the most popular thing to do now is buy them a tablet and put on Netflix.

Teen Titans GO wins permanently. All other cartoons are shit.

Screwy Squirrel took over Cartoon Network again, but this time he's burning that motherfucker to the ground.

Kill yourself

It reminds me a lot of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnkrL42R7gk

I hope you suffer you shit taste manchild

Streaming sucks ass.

t. poorfag

>There's so few TTG eps for this that each episode will be played 3 times

I wonder if CN is deliberately trying to sabotage the network to force people onto their mobile apps

Mr. Enter wouldn't say tiddies. Pan maybe, but not Enter.

Kids like(d) spongebob too but as a kid even a one day marathon of spongebob was considered a big deal. This isn't even the forst time CN has done a straight week of nothing but TTG (actually the 3rd time in 2 years)

Streaming is slowly killing TV, I wouldn't be shocked by networks wanting to jump ship. Boomerang already has exclusives on their app.

Every episode of TTG is usually shown on CN over the course of a week as it is. There are only 200 11 minute episodes and it's always at least 50% of the weekly schedule

What if they start making adults only episodes of adult swim?

*adults only episodes of ttg

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

To be this naive.

Apologize.

Gross, they have SU in there.

Why does this remind me of Epic Rap Battles of History?

>Getting upset over someone liking a cartoon you don't like
Pot meet kettle.

>You realize how stupid it is to only look at the ratings for CN shows right? They're competing with other children's networks for the same advertisers, and they're TTG all day everyday plan is clearly not doing well.
Yes, exactly
That's exactly the point I was making in the second part of that post
And the other post before it
That even though TTG is their highest rated show, that doesn't mean it's a good strategy to use when competing with other networks
Why do I have to keep explaining this, are you people fucking daft?

Why? Why would any network executive think this is acceptable? This is just blatantly retarded.

They all know how people got sick and tired of the Iron Giant movie when they played it on one Thanksgiving, all this will do is make kids flock on over to Disney XD or Nickelodeon because they got tired of seeing nothing but TTG for an entire week.

>Why do I have to keep explaining this, are you people fucking daft?
SUfags, man.

The holiday. Kids probably be leaving to see families and spent most of their time doing activities.

>SUfags, man.
The last guy never even mentioned SU though. I get that shitting on SU is the cool thing to do right now, but at least insult SUfags when it's actually an SUfag.

That guy probably is that SUfag who also the one that shits on the use of streaming and making those Miller death threats.

Nah, that guy also tells people that so much as say "TTG is either the first of second highest rated show on CN" that they should kill themselves for "defending" TTG. I think the guy from earlier might have been him, but the last guy seems like someone else.

Either way, doubt he'll ever accept those information and live in complete ignorance.