State of Jefferson General?

So I've seen alot of people in favor of Jefferson State, especially considering that the area voted heavily for Trump. I say that we start working on memeing it into complete fruition, and bringing it to light more and more. We could also discuss tactics to make SoCal want to be with us LESS.

Think about how much we've been able to do, I'm sure this is pretty doable.

Other urls found in this thread:

soj51.net
soj51.net/
history.com/topics/us-states/california/videos/state-of-jefferson
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)
sixcalifornias.com
sixcalifornias.com/
soj51.net/process.html
jeffersondeclarationblog.net
jeffersondeclarationblog.net/
govnews.gov.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
ca.gov/Agencies/Secretary-of-State/Agency-Services/Look-Up-My-Representatives
sos.ca.gov/administration/contact-information
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

530 here. Time to do it.

Alright. Let's just make sure this doesn't slide

How do you get a state to split? If its based on local support than this is very doable.

Jackson County 541 here, lets do it. I'm sick and tired being part of Oregon.

Missouri fag here. I've always supported you guys. Godspeed.

el dorado county here

im all in

Part of it I believe is gathering up large amounts of support, signing petitions, but we have to also get the legislature and such to approve. That's why I suggest making socal want us less, because we would make them look bad in their own image.

If this ends up happening and we are somehow able to unite West Virginia and Virginia that is so many more red votes for the future

Alright. I say that we need to put together a text that goes with every general, and get more people on the ride.

>unite West Virginia and Virginia
What good would come of this?

Southern Oregon is Jefferson too ya know.

Traditionally yes, but the modern Jefferson movement only really exists in Cali. I'd love to see southern Oregon freed from Portland Tyranny though too.

>dubs

KEK WILLS IT!

Then let's get memeing, the north shall rise by the will of kek

We need links to existing movements and such
soj51.net

Information for the uninformed and ways to get involved are required too.

go ahead and make it. that is the shitty part of oregon and and the whitest part of cali. have fun idiots.

>overwhelmingly white
>shitty

Something doesn't add up, user.

id move to jefferson, im in socal atm, aka beaner world

Alright, this is what i've got so far:

The State of Jefferson is a proposed state existing in Northern California and Southern Oregon. The area is very different from the rest of California due to its predominantly white conservative area. It has a lot of potential, but its kept under the hooves of the democrats by crushing small business with regulations.

The Movements
soj51.net/

Want to know more?

If anyone is wondering about that Lincoln state there it was a proposed state at one time. No movement currently exists, but it's boundaries are drawn based on the red blue split from 2012. Chopping off the conservative parts of Washington and the parts of Oregon that Jefferson doesn't eat.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_(proposed_Northwestern_state)

Not blue =/= shitty
And since when is being very white a bad thing?

Can we/do we want to link up with other Cali things such as Six Californias or Calexit?

Personally I like Six Californias, but the idea with Calexit could be the idea of Jefferson splitting and staying with the union while the rest of Cali leaves.

More info on Six Californias here.
sixcalifornias.com

Here's my scheme.

That's an interesting idea, but we have to think about how it might change the electorate, I guess.

Needs some access to the pacific

chico reporting in lets gooo

Jefferson is bretty red
> coast is sparsely populated

oops was referring to

What the hell is this? Why did you get rid of Idaho? What is that Texas?

I think at the least Six Californias deserves mention, since it also supports the existence of Jefferson and also wants to reduce the extreme power of California at large.

I think primarily Jefferson needs to be the main focus though, with stuff like Lincoln, Six Californias, Texas Divisionism and/or splitting upstate New York off from NYC as afterthoughts.

Since this is Jefferson General, not "divide the US even more general" and out of the options Jefferson is the most realized and possible of the proposed states.

You guys will have to get state congressmen and senators that will support your cause

Not necessarily, Lincoln would basically be West Idaho, rather than east Washington/northeast Oregon. It doesn't need sea access really, and if it does, even if Oregon and Washington refuse to cooperate, they still border fellow red state Jefferson and could access their ports.

I promoted six californias amongst people I knew when it was in the news, and got laughed at. Not laughing now are you, fuckwads?

6 californias needs to happen. CA and TX secession needs to happen. The more local government is, the better off the people are.

Alright, let's tack sixcalifornias.com/ onto the movements section and let's make a section for contacting the california representatives and senators

I think it's Six Californias OR Calexit, not both.

We either free the giant or butcher it. Either way that blue juggernaut needs to have its power reduced, and the conservative population freed from the tyranny of the majority.

We need to produce some memes for this as well. We support pro-secession legislators, and create other things, like flagbearers showing the difference between the six states.

Right now I think the most tenable plan for Six Californias (or similar), would be to somehow pit LA and SF against each other. Don't forget the other parts of the Central Valley that want out from under the yoke of Sacramento as well. If we meme that LA-SF rivalry to spiral into outright hatred, there's one big fault line. Think long plants, get the tensions up before really pushing the idea of a split.

Calexit might also provide a long-shot lulzy opportunity. If we could get California to attempt secession, it's an opportunity for Jefferson to break away like West Virginia did during the Civil War.

You need to chill it with the six states thing. You're biting more than you can chew. Focus on Jefferson, and make it into a real movement, and if similar movements for other states come up support them.
What you really need now is in this order
>a platform
>a plan
>a website
>social media presence
>irl rallies
>lawyers, politicians, and opinion leaders that support you

have to disagree with you
Jeffersonians need to focus on Jefferson
see

I feel bad for calibros. 75% of that state is a fucking nightmare.

Even if Jefferson siphoned off like 8-10 electoral votes and added 2 senators and like 6-8 representatives, it would shift national politics a couple notches to the right.

We focus on Jefferson as our main effort, but our bonus would be the six states

As meme worthy and great Six Californias would be, and I really want to see it happen, I also agree it's a long shot.

Jexit (Jefferson's Exit) is the most achievable idea out of the list we've made. It's important our ideas stay grounded in reality and not turn to lofty, wishful thinking.

The question is, do we want Jefferson to be only north California or do we want to include southern Oregon in it too like the original plans for Jefferson back in the early days of the movement?

Jefferson has allthose things jewfriend, Yreka California is the SoJ capital, and the local yokel there making it happen basically has rallies all the time. They are suing the state of california because 21 counties HAVE ALREADY VOTED TO LEAVE, and a trump-publican supreme court could rule in favor of the SoJ in order to break political gridlock in CA and win future elections

Leaf here but Jefferson and Lincoln look like the best plays to keep the electoral in our favour.

Not an expert but theres also probably potential in states like NY for a Republican state to suceed.

New thread here

So as far as priorities go, number one needs to be consrsntly in our sights, Jefferson Liberation.

After than maybe possibly Six Californias. And if that ever works out then we could start to consider Lincoln.

I think the Tyranny of the Majority should be a big thing in our propaganda, just look at the population distribution between the regions that this map shows Thanks to the Tyranny of the Majority, the votes of the conservative minority is all but snuffed out by the overwhelming liberalism in this overgrown state.

If it were to split, not only would the conservative minority be allowed to govern their own regions as they wanted to, the liberal areas wouldn't have to face the small but present opposition from the conservative minority formerly shackled to them. It's a win-win situation.

Politically I like Jefferson better. Six californias would add 10 more senators. Not from there but just looking at the map the 6 California thing looks like it'd be 8-10 Dem senators vs. 2-4 rep at any given time. Shifts a lot of power to the Senate for the D's.

Jefferson does nothing but add 2 rep senators and a few rep net positive representatives and Cali loses electoral votes.

>44 posts here
>already making a new thread

Cool it bro.

Alright. It said for me that this thread was on the 7th page, so I thought it would get archived soon. Its on the 2nd page now

saving this

So from soj51.net/process.html

Our next steps, legally (I'm not a lawfag):

> Declaration for the State of Jefferson by the Supervisors in the northern counties of California (done, pic related)
> Aggregating these Declarations and sending them to the California Legislature for action
> CA Legislature approves, it goes to Congress. If not, it goes to the courts (WHICH COURTS?)

> If the US Congress passes the issue, Jefferson becomes a state; otherwise, the issue heads to the courts on the basis of a lack of representation where our efforts will focus on overturning Reynolds vs. Sims and a host of other court decisions that eroded the federalist system of representation
> A constitution for the State of Jefferson will be drafted then Committees of Reconciliation will be formed to separate the assets from California to be incorporated into the State of Jefferson

SUSANVILLE REPORTING IN

Threads are sent back to page one when you post in them newfag.

I have work in 8 hours and I still need to sleep, and I gotta prepare for Nuggetfest this weekend, otherwise I'd start getting into some real research on Jefferson, Lincoln and the Six Californias.

The whole senate thing is part of why I think Six Californias should be paired with Texas Division, to balance it out. Both are basically impossible (though Texas is far more so) when compared to the likelyhood of Jefferson alone, but it's something to keep in mind.

I hope to do more looking into what would make a red or blue state out of the butchering of Cali when I have the time.

Ok. Let's just keep this movement going whenever we can. Together, we can make this happen.

>Hitler digits
It's time for the Californian anti-Anschluss.

Here's another good website about Jefferson.
jeffersondeclarationblog.net

Alright, let's add it to the text:
The State of Jefferson is a proposed state existing in Northern California and Southern Oregon. The area is very different from the rest of California due to its predominantly white conservative area. It has a lot of potential, but its kept under the hooves of the democrats by crushing small business with regulations.

The Movements
soj51.net/
sixcalifornias.com/
jeffersondeclarationblog.net/

Further Information

Contact your officials
Diane Feinstein
(202) 224-3841
www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/e-mail-me

Jerry Brown
(916) 445-2841
govnews.gov.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

ca.gov/Agencies/Secretary-of-State/Agency-Services/Look-Up-My-Representatives
sos.ca.gov/administration/contact-information

Where you from brother? I live in Cameron park

530 Redding Here.

Praise KEK

bring us Jefferson.

Anderson right here senpai

*f a m

Socal valley fag here. I've been thinking of leaving the state but would be willing to move to the Jefferson area if Sup Forums could get enough moment going.

i meant momentum. Also keep this at the top of Sup Forums. I think this is a better idea than #blamewhitebitches.

Redding reporting

Fuck southern CA

916 here. You can have your state if the rest of the states agree we also get an extra senator.
Discuss.

Thanks, we should also start some hashtags. But remember that we need to keep the general going, so save the text if you can and improve it when possible.

What's next, Franklin and Lincoln?

checked
this is a good thread

Always glad to see a fellow Shastabro on Sup Forums

Texas here, cut you ties with those faggot Californians.

Feels good man. Did you go to the rally when Trump came here?

We won't let you down Texas-bro

No I had to work.

ayy youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

Damn, that sucks. It is nice though that he actually visited us.

I really want this giant mess of a state carved up so that SoCal finally leaves the rest of us the fuck alone and cries at not having access to our water and drain us dry. If we got Trump in, maybe we can finally realize this dream and end the blue tyranny of SF and LA.