You will never be a kid in 84 getting skeletor riding roton for christmas

>you will never be a kid in 84 getting skeletor riding roton for christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zffk-Lw8cwE
ign.com/articles/2017/12/01/masters-of-the-universe-dc-movie-veteran-david-goyer-to-direct-he-man-film
youtu.be/3z7_gJ2EMBg
youtu.be/FMWQSU3Qs9g
youtu.be/B6uHMkdXeUY
youtu.be/vOsHoqhbUIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, this is Sup Forums related fag

>Growing up in the 80s
ew no

I got LEGO instead. I'll take that trade any day of the week.
>tfw still pull out a box of bricks now and again and fool around for funsies

so did kids back in the 80's had like 10 different kinds he-man and skeletor toys that was pretty much just the same toy but with some new gimmick toy? like a rotating fan blade sheild or a sword that glows in the dark or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zffk-Lw8cwE

Underage leave

he-man beyblade reboot when?

But I can still be a manchild in 2018 gettin SJW-RA toy for christmas

I swear if they turn MOTU into feminazi shit i will be seething

he'd be thirty by this time.

how old are YOU?

You're damn right. I got the Castle Greyskull playset instead.

Soon...December 19, 2019.

>ign.com/articles/2017/12/01/masters-of-the-universe-dc-movie-veteran-david-goyer-to-direct-he-man-film

>no boobs

Bryke gave Korra huge knockers and they were pretty SJW themselves.

Is this offical concept art? Man at arms at pre war tech armor. I dont like how its standard medieval armor now.

>not getting snake mountain
Pffft, whatever.

that costume looks good.

It's not official. They are projects from various artists, that want to work with the MOTU movie. In Man At Arms's case i believe that this work very well. If Eternia is a post apocalyptic, barbaric, tecno-medieval world, this kind of armor combined all of these elements, without changing Duncan's character.

>user trys to insult me
>get a boner from looking at the catalog instead
I cant wait till they make the MOTUC snake mountain, i already have catle grayskull and its great im asking for the MOTUC version of the vehicle in OPs pic for christmas
I dont see any tech on that armor. A combination of medieval and advanced tech was what the original design had.

>huge

I don't know, i believe that this look combines these elemenents. I wouldn't like Duncan's armor look like the cheap plastic that we got from the 1987's MOTU movie.

Bro I want Super7 to make that Snake Mountain so fucking bad. I don't care that it's going to be like $500.

Thats too much tech IMO. It should look similar to the minicomics one i think. Also get rid of that horrible dad mustache so hes more like the original toy

it begins

stache or no stache

I actually liked gwildor alot, i hope whenever MOTU gets another cartoon they incorperate him and orko somehow
Agreed, its gonna be huge as fuck but im still going to buy it
>TFW there releasing dyla mug and the horde mummy concept as figures, after wanting them for years and never thinking theyd get released

Something like that (but without stache)?

I almost plotzed when they showed Dylamug. God almighty I wish S7 had their shit together more and could instill a greater degree of confidence and enthusiasm. I really fear that this is going to be the last wave from them.

2late

Yes its perfect
The demand is huge so i doubt it. But yeah they need to get their shit together and release the first wave already so i can buy them on the after market because im an impatient faggot who doesnt preorder.

Except I totally was.

Again, if they ruin hordak by comparing him to that orange faggot ill flip. I hate both conservacucks and feminazis, and just want a fun adventure cartoon with cute girls.

Explain user

Just want that Super7 to release the Lady Slither figure.

I had the toys in the OP picture AND Battle Damage He-man with a Battlecat. Mind you, that was the extent of my He-man figures, because I was always more into Transformers.

You lucky faggot. How was life like in the greatest decade on earth?

>choosing autism bots over homoerotic men
It's like I don't even know you anymore.

>We want the Gadot Wonder Woman audience
Should've gotten someone like Lauren Montgomery to do it

When are they going to release God sketotor figure ? I have been waiting for 13 years after saw the movie the first time

Hopeful as shit! I thought I could fucking do anything with my life, instead of being the loser I am now. I had a Nintendo game cabinet, guys... it was a time of milk and honey.

I know that Super 7 revealed Karg a couple of months ago, which means that the can do now figures based from the movie.

Mattel only made three figures from the movie and they were all new characters, they expected you to use the normal figures to represnt the movie versions. When mattel started making MOTUC, they said they didnt have the rights to movie accurate figures and could only make movie accurate figures of the three movie toys from the original line. Recently super 7 showed off a figure of the main bounty hunter that was never made before, implying they got the rigts back. Hell probably come out within a few years.

I wish i lived in the 80s and 90s. Best decades ever. After 9/11 everything went to shit, and got even worse once regressive feminism and social media took over this decade

Nah, dudes. That specific Karg is based off of a comic appearance. Specifically, MOTU Magazine, issue 11. S7 doesn't have the rights to film products.

Feminism was a problem in the 60s, a MAJOR problem in the 70s, and to a much lesser extent an issue in the 90s. It comes back every so often, then fades.

Actually, my best friend already had Snake Mountain, so it worked out perfectly. Sometimes my sister would join in with her She-Ra, riding on Swiftwind. That would make He-Man and Skeletor jealous, and want horses of their own... So they ended up riding on her My Little Ponies and hanging around the My Little Pony Paradise Estate. Then Strawberry Shortcake would show up and bake for them.

Playtime was weird back then.

Then I also shouldn't mention that I was a high school rapscallion pre-9/11 who could get stoned with my friends on easy-to-purchase robotussin and then have a toppings fights at the TCBY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIRPORT and there were no consequences.

Well fuck, guess i was wrong
It was never this bad or cancerous, at least i dont think it was. Hopefully your right and it passes.

Times change. I remember a few years before 2001 I went to a chinatown in California and bought some Gundam model kits, and built one of them with my hobby knife on the flight home. Nobody cared, and honestly rightfully so. In a normal society shit like that shouldn't even raise any alarms. We're living in a fractured timeline where common sense flew right out the window and now nothing really makes sense.

who builds gunpla on an airplane outside of build fighters shenanigans?

>Well fuck, guess i was wrong
There's always hope. Who knows, maybe the upcoming movie will allow some roundabout means by which the old movie figures can be made. Then again, S7 probably doesn't have a claim on the new movie merch, seeing as how Mattel fucked up so royally in the 90s by selling off MOTU such that they don't even fucking own it anymore and have to pay for the license. The new movie license could end up god knows where in the toy industry.

What do you think of God sketotor ? I always think his is super cool , same thing with regular sketotor in the movie.
frank langella did a great skeletor, his version of sketotor is the one I like the most
youtu.be/3z7_gJ2EMBg
youtu.be/FMWQSU3Qs9g
youtu.be/B6uHMkdXeUY
youtu.be/vOsHoqhbUIU
I never understood why the reviews are bad and some"fans" hate this film, it is a good movie

Langella's Skeletor is among the most memorable fictional villains ever.

It was supply side economics that ruined everything.

>seeing as how Mattel fucked up so royally in the 90s by selling off MOTU such that they don't even fucking own it anymore and have to pay for the license.
I thought they did own it? What the fuck?

We all thought they did. But this year it was revealed that Mattel sold MOTU back in the 90s after NA failed to catch on and they thought something like He-Man would never get resurrected. So in actuality, whenever Mattel made toys of He-Man in the modern era, they had to buy the license to do so from whoever was holding it at the time. You read that right: Mattel has to buy a license of MOTU in order to make MOTU toys. It's a fucking mess.

we will never see Frank and Raul Julia ham it up in a skeletor m. bison duo movie.

Jesus fucking christ, and we didnt know this for the whole ten years MOTUC was going on? Who did they sell it too anyways?

>We're living in a fractured timeline where common sense flew right out the window and now nothing really makes sense.
Its fucked up how media became less massive and more unimportant afterwards and everyone only cares about politics now. Plus were all poorer now then in the 90s

>mfw I had both Skeletor and Roton among a bunch of other MotU stuff

You lucky faggot. What was your favorite figure?

I don't fully recall the trail of ownership, unfortunately.

correction
will never be that kid AGAIN

Reincarnation has more or less been proven but we don't recognize that because we still don't consider these things viable.

>I never understood why the reviews are bad and some"fans" hate this film, it is a good movie

it might be ok on it's own but it's so different from the MOTU everyone is used to it's easy to get pissed off about how much they fucked up with the source material

What this user says. I love frank langelas skeletor as a character but it never felt like skeletor to me

Those toy commercials really did a fuckin number on that generation's mind.

What do you mean user?

>I actually liked gwildor alot, i hope whenever MOTU gets another cartoon they incorperate him and orko somehow

But without Billy Barty alive to voice him?

They can recast him

No it hasnt

Buy the Mega Construx Heroes Masters of the Universe figures

Look up the little boy who flew a plane because he remembered being a fighter pilot and take your fedora with you.

>anyone who doubts me is a fedora
Lel

I had Roton as a kid, didn't know he was from He-Man till a couple years ago though(as mine was obtained second-hand, plus I was a 90's kid, and didn't even know what He-Man was for the most part until the 2002 reboot premiered)

there were variants for He-Man and Skeletor(as well as Hordak), but overall I'd say it was fairly reasonable with how it was handled, they were fairly spread out across the line, and unlike some lines they didn't get packed in more than other figures in a set

blasphemy, Duncan needs his dad-stache

>their is no after life or somewhere better after death, your forced to relive the horrors of life over and over again, each time loosing everything that makes you yourself
This sucks DESU

Classics have multiple heads specifically so we don't have to have these kind of format wars arguments

So did you have other characters ride in roton?

>So did you have other characters ride in roton?
I actually don't remember using Roton as a vehicle much, more as his own entity, basically treated him like an Attack-Pack toy in many regards

better than the possibility of there being nothing at all after death