Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEiBNN33Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a baby

wahh wahh I didn't get I wanted!!

nice quads

Her family voted for Trump. Shes dead.

CIA backed race war is coming.

Seems pretty irresponsible of her considering that she will never actually join in or leave her fated community.

We can report this kind of stuff and anything else involving revolution/assassination of Trump to the FBI

It's her fault. She didn't show tits

This is no time for video games Katy get your head in the game

TOTAL WAR:

KATY PERRY'S NEWEST ALBUM

COMING TO AN ANARCHIST BOOK CLUB NEAR YOU, 2017

>WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED
implying anyone silenced you fucking cunts in the first place.

>that font rendering
Please kill yourself.

I'll give her 3 months before someone finds her OD'd in the bathroom

>I'm not going to show any of you my tits until you fight for me and possibly die or be arrested and have a lifelong criminal record.

Honestly, what a complete cunt.

Seeing as most of her fanbase are easily impressionable teens Twitter should be notified that their company will face a class action lawsuit from parents if anything happens to children that have been misled into criminal violence from her.

Maybe Twitter would delete her profile- KEK

Once she stops overreacting, she'll go back to putting out the typical pop garbage that makes her money.

>Rei
>quads

o fuk

PRAISE KEK

THE CLOCK IS TICKING

She has nice tits.

That's about it.

Next...

So this was the reason why George Soros let Trump get elected...

They're trying to incite a civil war. I'm pretty sure Alex Jones predicted this many years ago. What are the chances of something really big happening before Trump is inaugurated in January? Obama is going to declare nationwide Martial Law and remain in power indefinitely.

>The year is 2031
>Donald Trump is the Eternal Emperor of the Free Aryan Order
>A global eugenics program that genetically enhances white people and destroys non-whites
>Humanity is already at a Type 1 civilization, a full 100 years ahead of schedule.
>Katy Perry and her band of miscreants live in the underground
>Emperor Trump's sophisticated cyber and drone network, routinely scan through walls and locate partisans for destruction
>Katy Perry and Soros led Anti-White group, the Twisted Sisters is completely obliterated in a tactical nuclear strike that burrows 1.5km into their hideout.

these liberals are fucking INSANE. it is unbelievable. they keep saying trump is dangerous and inspires fear in them...and yet THEY are the ones calling for riots and revolution and taking to the streets

what
the
fuck

If she wants a woman president so badly, why doesn't she run?

>destination
>set

ITT: we harness the power of kek

They get off on hysteria.

>mfw a civil war may happen after all
>mfw I have the US military on my side
feels good man

>WE CAN'T LET THE HATE FILLED PEOPLE LEAD US

>KILL THEM ALL AHHHHHHHHH

Really activates the almonds

reported to the fbi.png

So will The God emperor Label her a Domestic Terrorist and force her to flee to another country where she will get drone striked?

>katy
>gaga
>blm
>deray
>talcum x
>hillary
Why does Soros only pick losers, Sup Forums?

kek has blessed this thread

This guy gets it.

Honestly though it's fantastic. Their shit behavior elected Trump and now they're doubling down lmao

Bring it on you fucking cunts, marshal law doesn't seem so bad all of the sudden.

How much did Soros pay her?

witnessed

"THE REVOLUTION IS COMING" says aging pop star on twitter from her hollywood mansion...

You know what? If Katy Perry actually showed her tits in that FunnyOrDie Hillary video instead of that black-bar bullshit, Hillary probably would've won the election.

she has great tits though.

Revolt! Look at my huge tits! Fuck Nigger dick!

>hate wont lead us.

>hate is literally leading them.

stupid cunt, stick to what your good at, showing off them fat ol tittys.

i don't get it. weren't people afraid when trump said he wasn't going to "accept the results", specifically BECAUSE it would result in something like a revolution?

Fucked. In. The. Head.

It's what a childhood with no one telling you "no" and blowing smoke up your arse will do to you. An entire generation.

So it was written so it will become.

This.

>Sup Forums has always talked about rising up against the jews/establishment
>Our side becomes the jew side in one day

Feels...hilarious, man.

God damn tho this rustles my fucking shit!

Who the fuck does she think is trying to silence her?

I can't even

PRAISE KEK. DO NOT ABANDON HIM. MAGA

Well don't just stand there you American peasants, your white celebrity princess is ORDERING you to rebel.

Now start a violent riot while she sits in her gated mansion.

They kinda always were on our side.

KEK IS BACK. KEK + VISHNU FOR ETERNITY

>give up your guns willingly
>RISE UP REVOLUTIONS

lol fuck off

so wait she says she doesn't want hate to lead he then turns around and wants blood ?

why do they keep saying they love trump's hate

I never got this one, personally, it seems retarded to root for the guy on their part

She typed from her multi million dollar mansion. "Not me though" she thought. "It's sort of cold outside. I'm doing important work by tweeting."

>butthurt feminist destroyed
Fuck a slight minority of white women.

love trumps (as in beats) hate.

Though only a few of them get the subtlety...

you forgot dicksuckin' cry - baby

Isn't it ironic everyone thought trump supporters were going to be upset and riot when he loses? And the left kept acting high and mighty? It's funny as shit to be honest that they're literally doing the shit they feared from the opposing party.

Actually people would be on her side if she would be silent.

I love it, they're driving even more people away.

So we should hope she does this forever

>only give one "free" concert
>shitpost like that

maybe she should have put more effort into helping hillary... just saying...

she kind of sounds like a trump supporter there

all that stuff just happened... for trump

Literally who?

We must continue to make her overreact

She must not rest till we see the breast

Katy Perry was a part of the Hillary Clinton campaign as an outreach to the young people. They lost. Katy Perry then uses the biggest form of social media to apparently call for revolution. You would think the Clinton campaign or somebody would have told her "hey don't start posting things about all of this on social media just until it dies down" but now this happens. I'm trying to think if this has happened ever in the past in the states. Sure celebs have endorsed candidates through the years but have any then used their social standing after the outcome to say something like that? This is a weird time, everybody.

First get best get

>let's take to the streets WAR NOW
>oh wait who has guns?

I wish celebs would actually get in shit for this kind of crap. Oh well, can't change everything at once.

How did a sweet Christian Country white girl turn into this horrible degenerate cunt

>An Aussie just shitposted Katy Perry to death

OH FUG

what a retarded kike puppet

Fuck we need a new sequel to this movie with current celebs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEiBNN33Rw

any black brothers here that can give her a hard dicking? it's the only way she'll calm down

((((university)))) no doubt.

shut the fuck up katy perry everyone hears enough about your life already you are seriously nothing but tits and a voice.

Semper Fidelis

>LOVE TRU MP SHAT E

what did she mean by this?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE*

*unless they vote for someone I dont like

>Revolution
With what guns tho?

Hollywood satanists

Based

Katy Perry is a soulless nwo puppet.

Her programming has malfunctioned due to Trump's victory and she's glitching with recycled hashtags from months.

"TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER #KONY2012"

mind=destroyed by this post
I am agreeing with Azelia Banks is this real life

She sounds like you guys two days ago.

This bitch didn't even vote!!!

she is INSANE, like Tia Tequila tier, but that post is great

Jewish producers, most likely

>Don't you have the guns?
>I thought you were bringing the guns.
>Where do we even get guns?
>Guns are illegal in California?
>Bullets, too?
>Since when?
>Yesterday?
>fuck

A pop singer, cynically created with an army of writers and publicists to cater to the maximum amount of people for maximum profit wants to tell you how act.

Yeah

Wait.
She loves trumps hat?

You're not even trying. Bring the CTR scum back. Boo.

Stop, my dick can get so erect!

That would be so fucking incredible

"love trump shate"

Report her to the FBI for Inciting violence

I bet she mocked republicans for wanting guns to overthrow a tyrannical government.

Why did Katy Perry post this nazi propaganda on twitter? I really need to know.