Why is there so much homo shipping on Sup Forums?

Why is there so much homo shipping on Sup Forums?

Because

You give them an inch they'll take a mile. Tolerance was a mistake

You're the faggot, OP. You tell us

This, it started as cute posting but then mestatized into 500+ posts on south park generals. Deport me and every other fag back to the hellhole of /lgbt/

I don't support homo ships but I got the feeling that this kid was gay, they kept having him fondle Jaime and shit. It helps that Greg Weisman tends to write characters like that

Because if we don't, we'll crash the mode.

Fujos mostly.

Sup Forums-chan told you to be antagonizing, unwelcoming elitists, but noooo, you had to be nice people.
Reap what you sow.

it's fun

Sup Forums can't stave off the hoard forever. It's only a matter of time.

Sup Forums chose its path.

Because Sup Forums as whole has gotten very, very, very gay.

Did you know there was a time when /gif/ wasn't exclusively trap threads?

the gay

kys

Dude, Bart is just straight up gay. Jaime probably isn't, but I'll be double damned if Bart doesn't want a cock in his ass.

Hey it's only like 60% trap threads.

Because

I thought everybody here was a fag, is it odd for gays to do gay shit?

Sup Forums has had homo threads since the Renaissance though.

He's not gay. He came back from the future to save his grandpa and to stop Jaime from going on mode. Since he had no way of knowing exactly when Jaime's scarab got rebooted he had to spend every possible moment he could with Jaime. He was saving the world, not chasing tail.

He was pretty obviously gay, however you want to spin it in your head is your business.

This.

This whole board is deathly infested with fujoshits

There's a reason why Sup Forums is considered the gayest board.

Because we're the gayest board on this site. Believe it.

>wanting Sup Forums to be anything like Sup Forums

Yeah even the hoards of /tvpol/posters coming back would be a better fate.

Same reason there are so many trap threads. Sup Forums is full of homos and losers.

>he thinks the homo shipping is done by real homos
Actual faggots crying about it is the simultaneously best and worst thing about homo shipping.

>being sent with the advance team of otherwise all straight girls against the lair of villain who can seduce anyone who likes women
>not gay
Not sure if deluded or just straight up retarded.

we have lots of faggots

>nice people.
>here
boy oh boy all that anime must be rotting your weebo brain from the inside
dont worry tho, we can hook you up to an anime themed artificial lung when your body colapses after a three week marathon

niggas is gay

Sup Forums is pretty fucking gay man

You think this started with some South Park shit recently? like there was no Damien/Dick/Tim faggotry happening 10 threads a day in 2009

this post; it's underrated

I dunno. Lotta homos?