Will they finally be together now that theyre both gonna come back from the dead?

Will they finally be together now that theyre both gonna come back from the dead?

I hope they don't end up together. I always hated jean/logan. regardless of who scott is fucking jean/logan is shit

Jean is cancer

Adult Scott is dead. There's nothing really stopping them from being together now.

Honestly, I'd prefer Jean be lesbian so she can leave Scott and Logan the fuck alone.

Yes, they'll have hot sweaty zombie sex all day everyday

what about the fact that Wolverine was in a relationship with Storm right before dying?
And desu I dont want Jean Hooking up with anyone on the Xmen, its so much fucking drama I dont even feel hyped about it. Make it someone normal, like Claremonts Scott/Maddie before both of them went full retarded.

If that means they can bring Scott/Emma relationship back, then yes.

Them fucking when they get back is the most obvious thing in the world. Of course it will happen and so many Jean fans getting upset at it will make it worth it.

Storm is going to go back to fucking Black Panther. No one really cared about Wolverine/Storm. Although BP/Storm is shit too really, but now that Marvel owns the rights to Storm again they will push Storm/BP for sure.

Who gives a shit? Marvel is fucking terrible.

Poor Forge

They're not coming back from the dead in any significant sense.

Black Panther/Storm is right up there with SuperWonder with how shallowy it's conceived. "They're the 2 most prominent black characters in our staple, they are perfect for eachother." And every fag who praises it just confirms they are a faggot casual trying to seem like a well informed fan.

That picture looks like he drew Jean and Logan seperately and then mashed them together
Like it looks like her hand is supposed to be curling over his shoulder or neck an the shadows are poor

i hope not but probably

Storm/Black Panther is awesome, it just had a bad writer kicking it off

Storm Thor is best tho.

Forge is the most beta character ever, his whole relationship with Storm from the start is just sad.

They've got no chemistry.

COLONIZED

This one was cute. Cute!

Nope, sorry... but the official X-couple will be Jean and Xavier.

DELETE THIS

>Scott comes back from the dead
>Catches Logan and Jeanie in the act
>Scott...listen.
>Slim..I
>Cyclops just starts laughing his ass off, punches Logan in the shoulder once and tells him she's all his and walks away to go have a threesome with Emma and Betsy, which they'd both probably be down for.

Kek

Why would Logan waste his time with a a dirty white thot?

Would be ice to see, but we know what happened to both Colleen Wing and Madelyne Pryor.

Yeah, that was rough times for Storm. Granted I had trouble finding good examples of Wolverine/Storm that matched the chemistry of the animated series, but I'll take those over the cheerleader cocksleeve Storm became with BP.

Logan x Ryu > Logan x Storm > Logan x Mystique > Logan x X23 > Logan x Rogue > Logan x Domino > Logan x Psylocke > shit > Logan x Jean.

I don't know if its a good idea, its wolverines true love I guess. He just left Mariko in hell because she asked him to. That doesnt make much sense, if that was my waifu i'd rip her out of there, or at least talk to Dr strange about how to get her the fuck outta hell and into a better place. I kinda like the way that every woman for Logan is a girl in the fridge. You know shes getting killed. Deep down a part of me wants this to happen after 20 years of reading wolverine comics. He had her in Age of apocalypse I liked that storyline how he saved her from being raped in Sinisters breeding pens by Scott. he lost an arm and scott lost an eye, but jean left him in the end.

Can't jean just stay dead I'm so sick of Jean gray it's ether drama, dead, or the fucking phoniex again please just keep her dead.

Both characters doesn't need any pairing for at least a whole year

I hope not, the idea is terrible and I hate it everytime it is brought back.

Also, it is supposed to not work out in the end so it would be pointless.

But it would be the reason for me to finally drop Marvel so whatever

Nah, Scott should just look at Logan, say "Did you kiss her?"

Logan won't be able to help acting all big and bad after finally fucking a chick who isn't a minor. "Yeah, bub... we made out for hours before I did the thing I'm the best at doing?"

And Scott should say "Awesome... then maybe you can answer a question for me. You see, runt, I've always wondered, and with your heightened senses, you'd know better than anyone... exactly what does my dick taste like?"

Scott would jump in bed with Jean and Logan and THAT would be the threesome. Jean is the superglue to close the schism