Why is he such a massive dick?

Why is he such a massive dick?

Books need a villain

What do you expect from a chronic wife-beater?

you didn't kiss the overlord

Because Ultron has always been a massive dick, but now he has access to all of Hank's thoughts and memories so he can twist the knife ever so much.

Has Ultron ever been married? I know that he built wives for himself, but I don't think that he ever exchanged vows.

>chronic wife-beater

who?

This is why we'll never move on from the slap, even though writers have had Hank and Jan come to terms with it and grow as people, because there's always some asshole who has to make wifebeater comment.

Goddamn that’s such a fucking cool design

does pymtron still have a dick? i know hes pretty much a human torso, but how low did it go?

I wouldn't mind them bringing it up so much but they always conveniently seem to leave out the whole, HE WAS HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND IDENTITY CRISIS! CAUSED BY HER!

cant have the "victim" being seen as the agressor, even though she brought it on herself and has played victim since

>superheroes routinely turn omnicidally evil and no one cares
>superheroes kicking the living shit out of each other happens on a daily basis for muh cross-over fight, including ones in relationships
>hank slapped janet once and its the holocaust

That was pretty much the only good thing in Secret Empire, Pymtron calling bullshit on the other heroes' hypocrisy.

He beats women. Of course he's a dick

They have to draw a line somewhere.

He, Cyclops and Superior Tony did ;iterally nothing wrong

Plus Maker, HYDRA!Cap & SpOck. They should start a team anc call themsves “The Superiors”. Have their first enemy be Good Guy!Doom.

i am afraid to confirm if a known sexual predator in the MCU has a more credible reputation than hank.

>I only rape women, I don't slap them around.

>Pymtron calling bullshit on the other heroes' hypocrisy.
should I read Secret Empire?

Every hero has an iconic moment, one that everyone will refer to and future writers will ignore everything after that point if they need to. Hank's isn't his attempted anything heroic, creating Ultron, or his attempted suicide, it's a slap. Not even all the shit that leads up to and justifies Janet getting slapped, just the slap itself.

No

What comic/panel is this from

No. But you can check out that one issue.

Because he doesn't HAVE a dick anymore.

Merging with Ultron smoothed him out like a goddamned Ken doll.

Whatever happened to him after the whole Nazi Capt America thing?

You know, Bluntman and Chronic wife-beater from Kevin Smith?

Bearing women isn’t tolerated in America buddy

>has the power to make the world a better place
>beats women instead
This is why we need to castrate men who so much even show signs of aggressive behavior

Ultron already tried that.

So Duggan can have Annihilation War II.

I misread the OP and thought this was a thread about Pym having a massive dick.
Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest.

>The Search for Tony Stark
>yfw Pymtron stole his comatose body and turned him into Jantron again

>yfw ANAD Stark was a clone and the real Stark is still in Superior mode
>yfw he fucks his femaleUltron!self
Hawt.

Did Ultron ever give that vag a test run?

he may have

He married Jocosta in Mighty Avengers. Hank was their priest. Does this mean Hank is married to Jocosta now?

I want it.

>Superior Tony comes back
>murders Ree-Ree
>uncovers his "mom" is a HYDRA mole or some shit and disintigrates her for destroying the memory of his parents
>puts Pepper in a coma for letting a random kid and a nobody control his company
>tells Doomsy he likes the look and urges him to get back to Latveria
>finds out his clone was turned int Femtron by Pymtron
>calls Pymtron a whiny bitch and uses alien tech he got from his GotG-time to send him somewhere else
>takes control of Stark Industries
>has a threesome with FRIDAY & Femtron
Best Timeline.

>be Hank
>be such a fedora the God part in Godfather offends you
>believe AIs have no souls, just like fleshmen
>still be Priest in your robo-son's wedding ceremony with his robo-waifu based on your ex
Is he really that fucked in the head?

He was the Wasp at the time. So yes.

>Why such a massive dick?
Pym Particles

Peter Parker

To be fair, he wore it better than Jan ever did

Tony was a better Janet, though.

Ultron was a better Tony

And Vision was a better Ultron

Reed

Superior Tony was a better Doctor Doom though.

>Comic characters do all kind of wildly immoral shit
>Iron Man committed genocide to save 616
>meanwhile, hank pym accidentally smacked his wife in a fit of mental instability that was drawn more violent than intended by a comic artist used to doing action comics
>this is somehow worse than inventing fucking ultron

the obsession with that page will always be utterly bizarre

What is this from? I love Pymtron so much.

Pymtron x femTonytron is the true OTP.

Secret Empire. This was the only redeeming sequence in the whole event.

With Superior Tony filming, while FRIDAY, who's his AI daughter, is giving him a BJ.

Superior Satan tells no lies

What makes you think that we were talking about Hank and not Ultron?

>Janet gets jealous

She only gets jealous when femtony demands to be slapped harder

Because he just wants to save the Avengers

So has Jan been given time to knock Hank around? Maybe if she killed him, the whole slap thing will go away.

Not possessed, gone evil, or even a real motivation. Just Jan knocking Hank's shit around.

I mean, that way they can finally get past that whole slap thing.

People always bring up Pym but ignore the fact Peter has done the same

>of Hank

This is my favorite thread of all time

We had better Pymtron threads in the past. Pymtron v Maker is still one of my favorite hypothetical book ideas.

Why hasn't someone gotten Magneto to rip his metal ass apart?

Presumably they don't want to kill Pym. As for why they don't just remove the metal parts, as it were, he talks about containing Ultron. Ultron would return no matter what they do to him, just as eventually he'll become separated through some contrived means and still return. Still for now as long as he can keep the beast under control that's probably the best they can hope for.

Ah. Still, it's a wonder that if not the heroes, I'm surprised none of the villains don't try to end others in direct competition to their goals(ie. Apocalypse vs. Ultron is throwdown that needs to happen)

Not Janetony's fault she can take more.

This fight being the exception, Why does it feel like Sentry is never around when there's an actual heavy hitter on the loose? I want to see him fight Thanos or Apocalypse or something.

Fund it.

Misunderstood

He literally sits at home curled up in a ball whenever shit happens.

Jesus fuck, someone should really just go back in time and stop this mad man from even making that fucking monster

Wow Logan back from the dead for like a week and you're already trying to mess things up?

Dicklet.

>Hank Pym Destroys The Avengers.jpg

I thought they already say Pym is gone and Ultron is simply wearing his skin?

>Marvel editorial is trying to say Peter is only three years older than Miles
>With a face that looks like he's in his mid-thirties.

i fucking love pymtron, best thing since dr.doom.

>Mention Age of Ultron Comic
>Remember Age of Ultron had massive plot hole in the form of "After AoU Logan and Sue Storm unfuck the present and stop Ultron, where do they end up going" since the logic of Time Travel implies that the two of them are timeline immigrants while regular Logan and Sue still exist separately
Huh, now that I think about it, I wonder if that's how Logan came back.
Still doesn't explain what happened to AoU Sue though.

i think i saw someone ask someone at marvel about that Wolverine and Sue and they laughed it off and said theyre gone

>Not wanting to deal with Bendis' loose ends
Can't say I blame them.
Remember when Bendis brought Doc Sampson back to life for no plausible reason after it had been established for years that he had been dead. He even had a tongue-in-cheek "weren't you dead" line but didn't actually explain how he came back to life.
It's like he has no respect for continuity and actively shits on it just to be an asshole.

Even if they did say that would you really believe that?

You should read issue #4.

is that better or worse than unintentionally shitting on continuity due to incompetence?

Comics are so shit these days

Worse, unintentionally shitting on continuity implies a lack of intent. You have to go out of your way to actively shit on continuity.

She definitely wanted to.

This

From where this page is?

Uncanny Avengers #10
You don't remember when Ultron made all the Mighty Avengers into robot Jans and lezzed out with herself?
It's an edit of Mighty Avengers.

Oh, goddammit. Wasted potential.

Ultron is probably immune to that kind of magnetism by this point. He's made of nanobots and those could be non-magnetic or something. Ultron upgrades are out of control.

As far as Magneto goes it all depends on whatever BS the author wants to pull whether he wins or he's somehow kept in check. Lookin' at you, Muh Phoenix. Though frankly Thing vs Namor underwater brawl was more BS.

Yeah, Magneto is very inconsistent, at least when Ultron is inconsistent you can just blame it on different versions.

Though, I consider Ultron to be the real final boss of the Marvel universe. Eventually he will take over Kang and learn time travel. At that point he will exist in all time and space. He could then take over Celestial's and whatever other end bosses there are. And his upgrades are fun to parallel with current science going on.

If it helps, though, I'm pretty sure Magneto "threw" that fight. Something distracted him I think? Anyway he left which made Iron Man the default victor. Still caused a lot of booty blasts.

Bendis fuck off, you're not in Marvel at anymore.

Yeah, he dropped the ball when he felt a massive energy disruption when the Phoenix killed one of the planets he was drawing energy as the backlash gave him muhlocaust feelings

He would wipe the shit out of Tony in a few more panels. At least it was cool, when he made the satellite armor and started to punch Tony while channeling the power of the sun

>the power of a million exploding suns
>can't destroy a robot

He's only as strong as his current mental state allows, though, right?