For all you non-American mates out there, how are your people dealing with Trumps victory...

For all you non-American mates out there, how are your people dealing with Trumps victory? Are they mostly cheering or are they chimping out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While there are people who were shocked and still shocked. You will be amazed how quickly that is turning and people are accepting that Trump just slayed the dragon hanging over everyone's head.

I've been smiling all day, I'm a cynical depressed fuck. But to just smile sporadically like this....

Kek it feels good.

wew lad it feels good to be on top.

They don't care honestly.
The only mentioned things I have heard other people talking about is about the wall, and at least 2 times peña has reassured to him that while he will continue to kiss boots, he wont be paying jack. So yeah, not much more I've heard, we don't give a shit even with our politics, most had grown with the mentality "same shit different color", so I blame that mostly

For sure mate, i agree with ya - especially if he's near the action

Swiss here. Most politicians are lukewarm either way. Nobody is really heated up about it.

Me personally I am fucking happy. I would have voted Trump. He represents the type of leader we need in Europe in general. I'm just hoping that his win motivates La Pen in France, AfD in Germany, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

It's crazy here in Australia. Everyone is anti trump. I copped so much crisp at work for supporting trump. They are literally acting like the world is over here . main stream media is heavily biased too

Canadian are by and large sheltered, blue-pilled fucks. However, many are glad for trumps economic policies because we got just as fucked by NAFTA.

>teachers call him racist multiple times
>friends are hesitant
>constantly hear people making jokes about how everything will suck now
>Filipinos look visibly disturbed
>spend the day smiling visibly anyway

A radio station near me was playing R.E.M.'s It's the End of the World As We Know It on repeat for several hours this morning.

Oh you're paying for it. Either that or we send your 7 million illegals in America back to Mexico. Good luck with that

This is true, people are blue-pilled. But the big media is knocked the fuck out. So the pro Trump news is starting to seep into even the blue-pilled.

Had 2 people call in sick to work today, and 1 guy came in and then left partway through the day because he was "too depressed" about the election.

I know you're asking non-America but as a NorCal I can tell you I experienced some butthurt at work.

>work has 25% mexicans
>don't get into politics because it really doesn't do good in a work environment for the most part
>get asked by a few different onesabout who I'm voting for
>didn't go full redpill but played it safe saying Clinton has 30 years of corruption
>hmm ok user
>today, after trump is declared
>MUH RIOTS, MUH BULLYING, MUH XENOPHOBIA, I cannot look at you the same way now user!
>mfw IDC because the rest of the company of whites were openly Trump themselves anyways

You a government employee too?

I'n Geelong. Someone set off a bunch of fireworks when it got called for Trump (they waited an hr or so to get dark). Celebrations all around, though I wonder if a lot of it wasn't people expecting Clinton to win and just going with it anyway cause they had a night on the lash planned.

No, but the guy that left part way through the day is gay, and thinks trump is going to have nazi hit squads rolling around the US putting gays into death camps.

He seriously believes this.

normal people don't give a shit or just virtue-signal how they dislike him or think it's a joke online

most right-wing (i.e. some people on theinternet) are celebrating it, mocking leftist and media (I repeat myself) losers who are "shocked" and lying like shit on TV (one reporter said trump's motto was "I hate muslims" and "I hate blacks", I kid you not, even the other shill reporter had to call her out as a shill). Leftists are butthurt with Trump because he is evil and isolationist and protectionist, even though many of them are protectionist themselves and always bitch when the US intervenes anywhere and say "they are not the world's police, have no right to intervene", i.e. they're hypocritical anti-americans

bolsonaro said he supports trump though and we should have a "brazil first" policy too

How odd. The openly gay guy in my office is pro-Trump and was so happy today at work. The ones upset about it and taking stress leave to cope with the election results are the young liberal white women and the BLM nig.

Most people are rectally devastated. There were gays crying on my campus shuttle and most women are visibly upset my own mother said she hoped Trump was assassinated, to which I replied that we would form the fourth Reich and it would be a blood bath.

I think its fascinating that my people can effect the entire world with shitposts. No matter what happens these next 4 years. I'm just happy to be around

Colorado is pretty divided.

I decided to go around wearing my MAGA hat and drove around with hat on dash board to watch reactions. Boulder is in depression, got bertstares from mexicans in Brighton, got thumbs ups in Centennial and Parker.

>I've been smiling all day, I'm a cynical depressed fuck. But to just smile sporadically like this....
I know this exact feel my dude

Indo law student here
most of the students here are shocked, salty, and mad as if Trump's victory would directly affect them.

One of the few countys to go blue in Alabama here.
>even then the hilldawg supporters barely managed to outvote the Trump support

Its pretty much blacks and various women going around saying "Can you believe Trump won last night" followed by various MAN! or SHIEET from blacks

meanwhile every single white guy and a good amount of the black guys were all smiles and high fives

Amazingly enough the one black dude I work with supported trump 100%.

Downtown Manhattan user reporting in

Absolutely chimping the fuck right out. My girlfriend hasn't spoken to me since we won, its fucking hilarious.

This

I know you asked for non-americans but hear me out

>be burger
>be banned from Sup Forums since 2010
>help elect cheeto jesus: the steak salesman into U.S. presidency behind the scenes
>circumvent ban on the day thereof the election
>all the great blue endless sky of the midwest now belongs to the great salesman
>the sunset of the rocky mountains belongs to the great salesman
>the autumns of the eastcoast belong to
>amber.wav
>of grain
>mmffw these are the first words I've typed in this little box in years

to all the leafs and aussie fucks I've been watching from the side for so long, I'm literally crying that I came back to elect my frog-emperor god to the highest chair in the free world; and that I gave him more power than alexander the great and adolf hitler

I've collected enough salt today to sustain me for years

My mom is happy, she likes Trump

Social media is filled to the brim with 'this is worse than brexit' comments whilst the winning majority is silent yet again.

Everyone here is bluepilled as fuck, and literally everyone is crying about how shillary got btfo

Australian living in Canada here. Most Canucks I've spoken to have said NAFTA was good for Canada. Are they full of shit?

Actually, my chrome browser was bugged up the ass since 2015 so it just wouldn't let me post on Sup Forums. I downloaded Firefox just so I could post on Sup Forums again last night.

I lost all my friends yesterday.

I'm from geelong. Good to hear it isn't too cucked.

my mom wanted called in sick because she didn't want to listen to all of the libtards (she's a teacher in hawaii)
she went anwyay and a lot of teachers were cursing in a fucking school environment
it was fucking ridiculous

Geelong Cats for Trump

Ukrainian media went apeshit, literally Germany-tier propaganda:
"FUCKING REDNECKS VOTED CUZ THEY R RACIST AND SAY FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER TRUMP IS POOTIN'S FRIEND
FUCK TRUMP "
Kinda funny.

I think my gf never wants to talk to me again, fucking Melbourne.

Nothing of value was lost.

My mom literally called me at 4AM crying about how Trump won and how happy she was. She couldn't believe he did it. I gotta admit I was tearing up too. I hope he lives up to his promises, kills TPP, and saves the West from self-destruction.

chrome? what's that lad?

they have no fucking idea what they're talking about, they're just living in their little bubble of false reality because they've been told by the CBC that nafta was good, only after Trump fixes our shit will they realize how bad nafta was

Proo here, they're spouting "le racist mysogynist phobic ist phobic is" meme

There are anti-trump protest in several major cities, but no chimp outs or riots. Seeing that they are all mostly made up of SJW and beta males, nothing will come from it.

The Military has given complete loyalty to the emperor god.

Apparently there have been "hate" crimes according to social media, but the no media is reporting on it, so I am guessing its all false as fuck.

Went to uni today, everyone acted as if someone died, all wearing black. Hot bitch sat next to me, saw my grin at everyones sadness asked "did you vote for trump?" I told her "I never kiss and tell" she about wet her self and got flush.

They hate us, but they will do nothing. "three have become one" and power has consolidated in the house and senate. We will MAGA and there is nothing nor no one who will oppose us.

Waiting to get called up by guard to shoot some faggots in the face, we need a good civil war...on standby for the ROHOWA.

The good part of NAFTA was free trade with America. We love it, it's a great deal. But Mexico should never have been a part of it. It's been ruinous for industry. Mexico is the black sheep of North America and it needs to be fucking taken care of.

people here want hillary
fuck them all

HELP ME Sup Forums I CAN'T WIPE THIS FUCKING SMILE OFF MY FACE

MY FACE HURTS. I HAVEN'T SMILED THIS LONG FOR YEARS

things are bad here aussie bro.. i just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up besides me....out jumps 4 women....all of whom are overweight and have dyed hair....they then proceed to talk about the election and how they LITERALLY CANT EVEN right now......now me wearing my MAGA hat, I just kept quiet...until one walked over to me.....and said, "HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR A RACIST, YOU WHITE FASCIST????? I should just say you raped me right now...you're a waste of air!" Still, I said nun....I kept my head down...she then proceeds to say "what, are u privileged or something u WHITE MALE??" Then another girl steps out and shows me her tits...she says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd say u sexually assaulted me right here"....by now there's tears....full blown tears....they leave....I have called the police, but I am shaken....upset....and confused...is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!

this and keystone pipeline

I fucking love this country and this sport.

Tom Hawkins for trump cabinet.

haha

Ok thankyou

Feels good to have worked hard to get that green card and no be an illegal.

Mass virtue signalling and 'the shy is falling' style posts on facebook, everyone I speak to bummed out. On the other hand, a couple of intelligent people have come out of the woodwork questioning the way these people think. Also in conversations I explain to people why Trump got voted in. It's like he's encouraged people who are anti SJW rhetoric to challenge their friends when previously they would've remained silent.

>things are bad here aussie bro.. i just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up besides me....out jumps 4 women....all of whom are overweight and have dyed hair....they then proceed to talk about the election and how they LITERALLY CANT EVEN right now......now me wearing my MAGA hat, I just kept quiet...until one walked over to me.....and said, "HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR A RACIST, YOU WHITE FASCIST????? I should just say you raped me right now...you're a waste of air!" Still, I said nun....I kept my head down...she then proceeds to say "what, are u privileged or something u WHITE MALE??" Then another girl steps out and shows me her tits...she says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd say u sexually assaulted me right here"....by now there's tears....full blown tears....they leave....I have called the police, but I am shaken....upset....and confused...is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!

This shit right here made me almost piss my pants user

I think the problem was NAFTA being successful was contingent on Mexico being able to get its shit together, which never actually happened. If they had managed to pull themselves together and become more in line with the US and Canada, then we would have seen the NAU economic union form.

We had a frank discussion about it in but my graduate class today. Actually people support Americans' discussion. People here think you guys wanted real change and the Democrats weren't going to give you that.

I was in town drinking on the night of the election, people were fucking mad. Hillary supporters were screaming, crying, spitting, throwing tantrums, yelling RACIST SEXIST at people wearing MAGA hats (of which there were very few). Facebook is exploding with people talking about how their lives are directly in danger. A mate who lives in a vegan flat said all his flatmates were literally crying and consoling each other with ice cream and shit the day after.

Our news is full damage control and shock, but the comments are full redpill, shit's hilarious.

Everyone around me is basically 'ironically' enjoying it.

It seems exaggerated but it's still a hilarious story, true or false.

So many people "literally shaking" and they're on the other side of the world

Fuck, for a conservative country, most people here are salty over Trump winning. This is partly due to our Muslim population being afraid of what Trump would do. They, like libshits, think that Trump will harm them if they get in the USA. Most people are more worried about how the lack of the TPP will mess with us, but I think we'll get through just fine in the end.

It doesn't help that he said that we're stealing jobs in the US, but that's what we complain about when foreigners come into our country and try to integrate too.

>have worked hard to get that green card

OP asking for NON-American, fellow citizen. You get to erect that wall with your American brothers.

have you seen the original story?

Truth

it's like in the usa, the left wing biased media is out of their mind, the everyday people are laughing their ass off.

>It's like he's encouraged people who are anti SJW rhetoric to challenge their friends when previously they would've remained silent.

This is true. Heard someone say, "Guess that's not racist anymore" after saying a racial joke. It's unraveling guys.

Bellingham, Wa here. Everything seemed normal when I went out for pizza earlier today.

We're your friends now, user.

Huh, don't know what you mean
If it's a pasta that's gone way over my head (timezones and fucked sleep schedule had me away for a big chunk of USA prime time)

Nah, I need to see it please.

Fucking cheering. I am enjoying all these desilutional televisa loving brown midget tears, they dropping by millions.
Now if we are honest to ourselves, let's actually adress the positive and negatives.
Having a wall will essentially kill the cartels big time, plus Trump once directly called them out so perhaps he may even do something personally against them, at least we can hope that. No cartels means Mexico, specially the few cities with white or good people will be safer, slowly, but it will eventually be better.
If you are white like me, you will probabilly be able to get a college degree or have one already, which means that we have access to a better US under Trump control.
Trade deals are going to change, this may end up being good or bad for us, probabilly bad but nothing to fuck us up.
Now the bad, some shitskins doing cheap labor are going to lose their jobs once Trump moves factories and shit back to US.
We are going to have to deal with about ten million extra shitskins, hopefully they will just die of hunger or something before moving out of Sonora.
TL;DR it's all good if you are white or a good mexican citizen.

you mean, your soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend? chances are, she already revengefucked some nigger lel

I'll be your friend user!
I lost a few myself...

Just seems like shock here but I live on the south Island. I'm sure they're chimping out on the north

Left winger are losing their mind here and surprisingly, right winger as well, because of the muslims majority. But personally? I cheered and laughing my ass off looking at these majestic salt mine that people spew off everywhere.

Nothing is happening. Nothing is going to happen. No one gives a shit unless they bet on it.

For some reason our news were pro-Hillary.
Many people are very negative about Trump.

Everyone I work with is mad as fuck, they're all 40-60 year olds so they're not crying like libs.
I tried explaining that Trump isn't pushing for war with Russia and they just start to make fun of his name instead for being a synonym for fart. Bastards think Hillary would save America.

most australians are complete cucks so they think it's the end of the world. gf and parents are redpilled, so they're happy. of the people at work seemed pretty neutral, i've done my best to tell them it's not the end of the world.

this

Chances that we'll go to war with America have significantly lowered, and that feels pretty good.

Scotland are bootyblasted and are crying about it. England, Wales and Northern Ireland literally don't give a shit.

Putin gave a real amazing speech. I'm looking forward to our increasingly positive relations.

most people in my country just occasionally read american MSM articles so you can understand what is their feeling towards him. Most think he is racist sexist etc etc

the actual "media" in this country just copies whatever the american MSM is saying

but im very very happy that Trump won

>Marilyn mason's new music video is getting BTFO left and right

I would much rather be Putin's puppet than go to war with a country who understands the absolute sorrow that is losing a war against Afghanistan.

>For some reason our news were pro-Hillary.
may it be because CIA effectively pushed you away from Russia and into the war with them in effect of which you have lost meaningful chunk of your land?
Ukraine is ruled by jews now, for fucks sake.

Make a referendum about joining Poland and we will fix your shit

I've not seen any evidence of anyone caring apart from the ang mohs at my workplace, and they're stereotypical "literally shaking" lib women.
Although I missed both Today and Straits Times this morning, what were the headlines?

TFW living in North Queensland

The salt and tears were visible.
IDGAF, but the liberal tears were fun to watch.

manson*

Hated both candidates from the beginning but part of me is actually satisfied that Trump won. I would also consider myself leaning left, but I'd take Trump over Hillary anyday.

I don't care.

Tears, tears everywhere. Normiebook full of angry, crying comments. Everywhere I go people spout the bullshit and lies from the BBC (which have been severely anti-Trump as I'm sure you all know), the usual lines. I revel in it all. My coworkers are morons anyway, fuck what they think.

Members of our state duma (which is like a lower house of parliament) actually applauded when Trump was elected

>Make a referendum about joining Poland and we will fix your shit
Those patriotic dumbshits will never allow it

Liberals have been crying so hard, sadly enough it seems to be spiraling down into the same type SJW's like in America now. The amount of times I read "Sexist, woman hater, rapist, xenophobic, etc" on my Facebook wall is incredible. These have been people who have never engaged in any political dialogue and now suddenly they're experts.

News networks did not see this coming (what a surprise). The leftish news was so pro hillary that everyone here who watches that thought Clinton would win with a landslide cause Trump said bad things. None of them know what their policies are or what the juristic case against Hillary even was about.

My co workers who check other news outlets think both are bad but perhaps Trump can be okay, certainly better than Hillary with her fuckups.

Everyone else who is left is already crying out that he will suddenly do whatever he wants and will fuck up the environment, fuck up climate change etc. They haven't even read his policies. I heard some say he was going to frag for more gas though I think I heard he didn't want that shit at all.. People are morons..