Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi - Force Storm

You probably don't remember, but I storytime something appropiate (from the EU) whenever a Star Wars movie comes out. For The Force Awakens, I storytimed all of the post-Jedi comics. For Rogue One I storytimed a series set between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

I wasn't sure what to storytime this time around, but hey, since a large portion of The Last Jedi takes place on the birthplace of the Jedi, I figured this was as appropiate as anything.

Also I can't sleep so, might as well.

First, a guide to this time period, one of the earliest in Star Wars history.

>I storytimed all of the post-Jedi comics
Damn son. How long did that take?= and do you remember how many in total series or issues it was?

I'm probably forgetting something, but I think it was:
>Thrawn Trilogy adaptations
>Dark Empire Trilogy
>Union
>Invasion
>Legacy
I mostly focused on Luke and co. centric comics, Invasion being the exception that I only ran because it's a Yuuzhan Vong War comic so I felt it was pretty relevant before going forward.

Oh, now that I remember I also storytimed some Rogue Squadron comics for Rogue One.

Come to think about it, I might have storytimed Chewbacca as well, but I can't remember.

Not much to say about this, really, it's mostly here as a visual dictionary.

BRB

I love the concept of the tho yor, but I feel like this is still too aesthetically star warsy for something 36k years before the OT

Tales of the Jedi got it right

>>Tales of the Jedi got it right

They did, that and the KotoR series they did. Good times.

But none of this is canon, OP.

Just kidding, thanks for the storytime.

I read that last name as Kota for a second and thought of General Kota from those Force Unleashed games