I swear Finn and Huntress Wizard have much better chemistry and dynamic in fucking 2 episodes(seasons apart from each...

i swear Finn and Huntress Wizard have much better chemistry and dynamic in fucking 2 episodes(seasons apart from each other) than with all the episodes with Flame Princess, Marcy and especially Princess Bubblegum. plus i like H.W hope we see more of her before this tumblr shit tier show ends

Yup.

But fans don't care about that. They're projecting onto Finn, and so want him to be puppeted into whomever they would want.

have much better chemistry and dynamic in fucking 2 episodes(seasons apart from each other) than with all the episodes with Flame Princess,
Agree, but that’s not really hard.
>Marcy
Nu-Marcy maybe, but early Marcy has her beat
>PB
Sure, but with Early, not amoral immortal God-Empress of candykind PB it’s a closer contest.

Just going right into another thread, alright then.

Finn/HW is good, but the fact that it came so late reallllly takes a lot of the impact away. The problem isn't that the pairing is bad or that HW has no personality, it's just that there isn't enough time to give them anything substantial chemistry-wise.
It is pretty interesting how HW is a weirdo so Finn is in a position where he's more knowledgeable about regular living, which is kind of like when he was with FP and she was naive about everything, but the lack of episodes don't leave lots of room for that to go anywhere.

HW is cool, and she and Finn at least have a dynamic going on that is cool. In the future of their relationship (if it lasts) I can see a kind of 'defrosting the Ice Queen (or Autism Queen I guess)' thing go on where he slowly makes HW warm up and not be as aloof as she appears to be.
Though the fact that she seemed pretty normal in Seventeen might mean she's less weird than I'm acting like she is, even if she still shoved that heart down Finn's throat.

In the end, I'm just glad she looks hot. Finn deserves to pork a hot waifu.

Yeah she's pretty weird, but that makes her cool. I'm really glad they put her in that recent Finn birthday episode.

That was my favorite thing about the episode. I really wish we could have seen how everyone else reacted to her showing up, Jake would have been psyched and I have no idea how OB and Marcy would have reacted to this rando chick showing up to Finn's bday.

It's nice having her be part of the regular cast (more than fucking FP ever was) just a shame it didn't happen earlier and a bit more naturally. I understand people thinking it's forced how she just appeared out of nowhere.

Noone cares

Eh, I just want the poor boy to be happy so whoever works.

Finn is a fucking piece of shit. Hw winning the Finn bowl, is less then getting a participation trophy.

No he's not. When he was younger he definitely made mistakes, but he grew past that, albeit he comes off as kinda dead inside.

Finn is the only salvageable character left in AT, fuck off. He deserves a halfway decent ending.

It would be interesting to see HW interact with Marcy and PB. I think she'd get along well with Marcy. Hard to picture what her relationship with PB would be like, they're both quite serious people. I imagine they'd get into some pretty heated discussions about science vs magic, and technology vs nature. Sucks we probably won't get to see that. Hoping that HW at least has some cool role in the finale.

finn is good

this guy gets it

Hello Xylophone

Consolation Participation Prize tier endgame. Literally tacked on so Finn wouldn't be alone and nothing else

I think they were planning on getting them together eventually anyway (considering they foreshadowed it back in Wheels), but with the show ending they had to rush things along a bit. I would like more time to explore their relationship, but Wild Hunt did a good job of showing their dynamic if that's all we're getting.

Where is that meme where the consolation prize is better than the main prizes, because that definitely rings true here. The other three girls became toxic, especially FP.

They got rid of Loligum too fast

F for best loli

loligum should have never existed more like.

so what, you try to bury them and create a new OC at the eleventh hour instead of fixing the mess they made in the first place?

bad writing

>HW
>a new OC

Getting him together with PB or FP would've been godawful writing. Finn moved past them romantically and matured from those experiences. It wouldn't have made sense at this point in the show. And I don't know what you mean by them not 'fixing the mess they made,' he retains a good friendship with both ladies.

Friendzone.

It was godawful writing that moved him away from them in the first place. Now what we have are subpar cringe episodes where they attempt to "fix" the rift between the ladies but they just fall flat on their face.

>where they attempt to "fix" the rift between the ladies but they just fall flat on their face.
Excuse you cos Pajama War and Bun Bun were great episodes. And what rift? Your criticism make no sense, you just come across as a salty shipfag honestly.

Waiting for Huntress Wizard to cuck Finn for Fern (they are both plant based people..). I feel like this show doesn't want Finn to have any sort of happy ending. The hamfisting and circle-jerking about "romance" really hindered the show and Finn's character for awhile (to get shit on.). It's one thing to make a mistake but the writers punished him too severely for him to "learn a lesson" IMO. At one point they seemingly were trying to make Finn unlikeable.

As much as HW is interesting, it feels a bit shoe-horned in without having the depth and time other relationships got. Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they pulled a Regular Show ending and have Finn end up with some girl we never met before.

Was pillow world just a dream

Pajama War was fine, Bun Bun absolutely bland and if you say Son of A Rap Bear wasn't hot garbage then i'd say you're a salty defense forcefag

Son of Rap Bear was just meh for me, but that episode wasn't really about Finn and FP's relationship. Bun Bun was where Finn properly mended his friendship with FP and it was handled really well.

>Waiting for Huntress Wizard to cuck Finn for Fern (they are both plant based people..

Keep dreaming. It's not going to happen

Finn should just fuck off and go back to adventuring

Probably not. Finn could remember it immediately after emerging from the pillow fort, but after becoming distracted he couldn't recall it at all. His encounter woth GOLB between the realities is pretty suspicious.

I imagine the only reason Magic Man was able to remember Margles (who Prismo coyldn't bring back) is because Mars is well aware of GOLB's power.

When a background character with no personality is made into a main character, it is essentially an OC

Where?

She has cool themes but she has a pretty boring personality too

That’s called development user.

>than with all the episodes with Flame Princess

Flame Princess was a lame character with weak stories who got built up as a Waifu months before she ever appeared on screen. Literally any other Princess would have been a better rebound girl for Finn.

The guy is still a manlet? Jesus! Let the poor bastard grow a bit!

Finn is an adventurer, giving him a character that's as equally awkward on anything not kicking ass it's a great idea. And no, Finncelinefags, Marceline was not like that.

Marketing reasons. It makes no sense, especially because of the metal arm

How do you market a manlet?

He was 12 when the show started. Still looks like 12 after 7 years.

Bubblegum for the win

It's dead.

>finn and hw have much better chemistry than especially princess bubblegum and finn
this has got to be bait, right?