10/10

Would racemix.

I'd let her poo in my loo if you know what I mean

if i wanted to get killed by an angry mob i'd move to detroit

COME HOME POOMAN

Girls won't be disappointed with my small prepare

Maybe I'll go

why do you want people to come and steal your women

india has good food and culture but i wouldn't want to visit the third-world tier areas

Don't they love fair skin over there? Does that mean us albino Europeans get crazy amounts of tail?

We won't do that unless you eat beef.

Already home

Don't get on the high horse m8

Dude, I have wicked IBS so I would literally have my hands full if I moved to your beautiful land.

They're obsessed with light skin, they need you to come there knock a couple of women up and leave like Straya does in the Philippines

yes, white men are gods in India and Asia

i am a white american guy living in India and i've fucked like 30 women so far the last year

Try scenic places or mainstream metropolitans

Fair sin is preferred, but whites usually are too pale, so only people trying to sell your stuff will approach you.

You should see Americans, they look like Moneys (red face) due to heat and their weird tans

What's IBS?

I can smell her from here.

Not hard when whores cost less than a Taco Bell burrito over there.

Clearly you've never been visited by an Okie who spends their summers outdoors.

Not sure if he does.
The very essence of the concept of the loo is almost bizarre and mysterious to Indians.

P
O
LOO

Fuck you, now I'm starting to smell curry

fuck off faggot. I am a white american living in India and you wouldn't even imagine the amount of attention I am getting from Punjabi women and also from darker skinned indian women too

Your women LOVE our white skin. So go kill yourself, Pajeet

haha, true but cheapest you'll get is 1000rs and it's a lower end prostitute.

2000 or 3000rs will get you a mid-range prostitute and anything above 4000 will get you a hot fucking indian prostitute.

Russian women and African women are also available in India.

It's a near constant irritation of the lower intestinal tract, which results in soft stools and diarrhea.

Is there still a lot of those high caste white looking female indians around?

Low-end is all you need, just wrap it before you slap it.

I'm assuming the more you pay the lighter the skin?

this sounds pretty sick. i'm white with blue eyes and light hair, have always done pretty well with indian/paki american girls so i assumed it was like that there. you should find a chick in the upper caste and live the good life

>this woman literally shits in the middle of the street

Shukriya (don't know how "danyabad" is spelled).

Do you recommend going there to study sanskrit and yoga? Or is elsewhere? How are PhD programs there?

not really and even if there are, they are so fucking cut off from society and are really protected. and the ones who are approachable are going to be very arrogant and cocky, so unless you're a millionaire, don't even think of approaching them.

they are like american women on steroids. In terms of their ego i mean.

no, full of smog.

haha yea exactly. the lighter the skin, the more it costs.

Luckily since I'm a white guy, I got a fetish for dark skin, so I can taste all the dark skin girls for cheap. Unfortunately a lot of them aren't educated and aren't really that skilled at sex. If you want insane sex, you generally need to fuck the lighter skinned, educated modern types.

Nah, upper caste indian women are super arrogant and egotistical. If you think American women are bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. Indian women are the biggest bitches on earth.

Better to just not get married and fuck whores instead.

yea there are some small spiritual holy places where you can be peaceful and learn about that shit. As for college, dude in India college is a fucking joke.

yea, the pollution is horrible, especially after Diwali.

I wanna see indians do lewd newd yoga

>college is a fucking joke
You mean 'easy' or unorganized?

India is just way too poor and dysfunctional for enjoyment.

Iran on the other hand sounds like an amazing place to visit.

indians are very sexually repressed. Good luck finding that, bro. Generally the only way to get easy sex in India is with a prostitute.

i mean that even students who went to the "top" colleges are all fucking retarded. That is how worthless the indian educational system is.

you're actually totally right. India is a fucking shithole and it's not a place you can enjoy life.

pls gib source

>tfw indian women are my kryptonite

If I found a christian I'd be golden

So if just want to get a PhD for the sake of the PhD and not the 'knowledge' is ok?

>Goa is full of Catholics

come to India, bros
you're actually totally right. India is a fucking shithole and it's not a place you can enjoy life.

how do you think so many of them are doctors?

>he doesn't know Preeti and Priya

yeah indian women are indeed pretty hot, exotic, and very feminine.

What are you doing in India?

because they are good at memorizing facts and thus passing tests.

As for critical thinking skills, being able to think independently, Indians and Asians are fucking retarded. They are like a bunch of robots, slaves, totally incapable of thinking on their own. Their parents control their lives from the day they are born. It's pathetic.

The concept of "independence" doesn't really exist in India.

who the fuck are those bitches? Pretty hot

it's a long story. came here looking for spiritual life and then just decided to stay.

>spiritual life

Ha, gaaaaay

Why not

ok

> just decided to stay.
That's retarded.
Every person with half a brain is trying to move out of here for good.

Agreed. Given that there are 1.5 billion indians, it stands to reason that some would be hot.

A few ground rules:
Must be housebroken
>no shitting on the street
Must wear deodorant
Must have less body hair than me
>sikh women do not!
Prefer one who doesn't have a thick indian accent; there are few things that make me want to rip my ears off more.

for what purpose
i already live in a shithole

i have other reasons which is keeping me here.

but you're right, India is a hellhole and indians need to be sterilized. Stop fucking breeding and producing more cockroaches.

It's not right that you want to just go live in a white western country. Stay in India and fix your own shithole country. Stop being a parasite on white people.

The fact that indians want to move to white western countries is proof enough that indians admit that they are inferior to whites.

I will admit though your women are fucking sexy, so feel free to send them to the West so we can impregnate them.

Frieda is my physically perfect female specimen.

>Nah, upper caste are super arrogant and egotistical
Because you are literally street shitters bred for low intelligence and high tolerance for heat. Why should we not be arrogant? You're barely human.

no sikh women?

it's sikh punjabi women who are the biggest sluts in India and who are all super desperate to marry a white guy

your best, and perhaps ONLY chance of fucking or marrying an indian girl is a sikh punjabi

I know right ?

oh yea i forgot to mention

INDIAN WOMEN HAVE REALLY TIGHT PUSSIES!!!!

Already gave sauce, friend.

tell me about this: is that so?

Always wanted to get stuck in traffic with a million copies of the same guy with a pompadour. Watch them weave their mopeds in and out with no rhyme or reason whilsy they carefully avoid their brethren taking leisurely shits in the thoroughfare.

Believe me, it's a devout wish to go to a place that has water quality comparable to some redneck's dip cup.

To tell a bit of a secret, I've always wanted to be accosted by beggars from the wide spectrum of shit that includes everything from stale body odor to years of animal shit. A story for the grandkids, that is.

no, bro

shit-tier race

I didn't choose to be born here and I have nothing in common with the average Indian - which means that even if this country develops, I won't enjoy life here. A rich India will be like Saudi Arabia - boring.
And no, I don't care if you or anyone else doesn't want me in his/her country. It's every man for himself.

She has a crooked nose and is probably 5ft tall, my baby would destroy her. Like a Chihuahua having a pit bull.

even with decent body, decent makeup and decent clothing she's not pretty
and most indian women don't have any of those 3

lmao. Poo in loo's btfod

never slept with an indian girl despite being 2nd gen indian-american

need some more diversity in my life. gonna jack off to these twins though, thanks

What is the indian version of pattaya beach thailand? 20$ fun and smiles?

Can you rephrase that?

How do I find a qt young desi girlfriend?

Dont wanna fuck a monkey sorry

I'd rather quarantine the whole country.

Is that the average Indian woman, or are you trying to fool me?

dont poo in loo

>A rich India will be like Saudi Arabia

Care to elaborate please?

most indian women don't look that hot though. most look like complete shit.

now if you have an indian fetish, you will find ALL indian women hot. Thankfully, I have an indian fetish so I can basically fuck any indian woman, they are all attractive and exotic to me.

yea it's pretty nasty but i've never seen anyone taking a shit in the street. On railroad tracks though, yes.

It's the rural village areas where people shit in the fields because they think it makes good fertilizer so their crops will grow better.

true dat. Indian men need to be fucking exterminated. Let's keep indian women alive though as sex slaves.

yeah I get what you're saying. So are you one of those pseudo intellectual hipster types of indians you find in the big cities? Cause I can't fucking stand those types.

It's like there's either braindead illiterate retards or there is cocky, arrogant, pseudo intellectual types. There's no fucking in between. You're either a retard or an arrogant person who THINKS they are smart. I've yet to meet many normal indians who are down to earth.

well you might as well try?

yes that's true. Unless you have an indian fetish, you won't like indian women. If you DO have an indian fetish, you will be in heaven here and will be so horny all day and night, wanting to fuck every single woman you see.

i've never fucked a white woman, even though i am a white american man. I am thinking about fucking a russian prostitute though.

there is no open prostitution like that, except for a few red light districts that are EXTREMELY DIRTY and disgusting places.

There ARE a lot of smaller brothels around though that you can visit.

be white. and you will have more indian women than you know what to do with. They are INSANE for white men, although they don't openly show it like Asian women do.

yea most of them are like monkeys and also very boring in bed.

indians need to be deported and then India needs to be quarantined. Indians are not compatible with the modern society.

she's a supermodel. The average indian women is pretty fucking ugly, UNLESS you have an indian fetish.

>as for critical thinking skills, being able to think independently, Indians and Asians are fucking retarded
westerners jack themselves off about being the most enlightened individualistic people in the world, but most people here aren't capable of critical thinking either

our "individualized" hugbox approach to education ends up causing more problems than the conformist, rational asian method

At least you wiped your shit off the ground before snapping.
5/10

OP basically said that colleges in India are a joke. So, if you want to do a PhD just for the sake of doing it and becoming a PhD (ie suppose you are self taught, etc and you just want credentials), would you recommend doing it in India?

Meant for

goa

Uhh yeah I have a doctorate from Poo in Loo university.

Oi m8 , gilchrist is visiting my university in india tomorrow

Yeah PhD is fine. Only bachelors are fucked

Nah, I hate hipsters too. The ones who track US elections and stuff. I spend more time hanging out with the ones who aren't pretentious, but aren't bumpkins either.
I don't care about what the people around me do. Wear your gay traditional dresses and celebrate your dumb festivals, I don't care.
What bothers me is the general chaos of this place.
I can bear with that too, though. But I can't get the things and services I want here. And the pay is shit no matter what you do.

You UPoo too, boo? ⭐⭐⭐

UPOO UPOO UPOO. FUCK POOSTATE.

I don't know.
I am pursuing a Bachelor's in computer engineering here, and it's absolute trash. But that's fine, since I just spend all my time learning useful practic stuff and study a few days before the exam. The mandatory attendance rule really sucks though.

Id walk into a tent, swiftly take my pants off and bury my face in her cunt just for a chance to eat her out

I would if they didn't treat all whites like rich Americans over there and try to scam and extort them on every corner. Since I'm from a shitty poor country, I can't exactly afford to throw money around like someone from the US would, so most of the third world is off limits for me.

Sorry I like pooing in the toilet

Those noses and chins. So god damn ugly. Indians and Arabs are such ugly fucking people...

I can see poo under her toe nails

>ancensored.com/clip/chatrak/paoli-dam/108024

She should clip her toenails.
Gross

you want to sit in a classroom full of obnoxious, rude, annoying indians for 4 years or however long it takes to get the PhD? Fuck that shit.

Already live there, it's called London.

>but user, how do you operate this mysterious loo device?

Yeah that is the word I was looking for, pretentious. There are WAY too many fucking pretentious people in India.

The chaos also bothers me too. Especially the noise pollution. Specifically those idiot vegetable sellers who scream on the street. It's just so fucking primitive. India would be a nicer country if the noise pollution wasn't so bad. Also indians are very loud people and shout when they are on their stupid cellphones. I doubt this will ever change though. I've tried talking to Indians about the noise pollution and they attack me as if I am criticizing India.

Indians are too arrogant to ever change, and they feel so much false pride in their disgusting culture. So they will never change and thus this country needs to be wiped off the earth.

As for pay, yea, the jobs in India don't pay shit. That's why you should find online work.