Hey Sup Forums it's Thursday morning and I am mad drunk following some wonderful events...

Hey Sup Forums it's Thursday morning and I am mad drunk following some wonderful events. I see everyone around me succeeding and getting married, squirting out babies and doing normie shit so naturally I have arrived to story time my Megg, Mogg, and Owl folder. Do enjoy the late night sorrow and put a friendly post in so that I know that someone on this terrible earth is reading and enjoying my efforts. We start with a folder titled "Basil"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next we have MMO Beach

Fuck yeah man, always down to read some MM&O.

Is that shithead WW Jones dead yet?

Doesn't he die on Christmas or New Year of this year?

Fucking hell spoilered the wrong part I feel like a god damn failure

Yeah, I plan on storytiming it for Sup Forums on chreeshmush. It's the most important christmas.

Next we have "Drive Thru"

It really. I was shook up by his happening unironically.

Is it just me gazing at Sup Forums with nostalgia goggles or did we used to have a lot more story time threads years back?

Xmas guy here. The threads stopped because i went homeless and lost everything. My 420chan /616/ thread is still up. I appreciate anyone who dumped in my stead.

I used to storytime shit in college but now I just don't really have the time, plus the captcha is a bitch.

Nah man I mean storytime in general not just yours

Yeah captcha fucking sucks

Ive never seen these "dirtbombs" before. Is it a real thing?

God it always pissed me off how much they overly fucked with Owl. I mean he's not perfect either but god damn dude these people suck

Oh. Sup Forums likes capeshit, not comics.

Where I live in the midwest? Yeah dirtbombs was a game you played when you were baked out of your minds and fucking around in the prairies.
Next we have felt hats. Honestly anything with WWJ's kids was one of my favorite parts of MMO in amsterdam or whatever the latest book was called. Did any of you read it?

Oh yeah, got Amsterdam and One More Year. I don't remember which one it was, but WW injecting expired methadone juice into his eyes made me piss myself laughing.

Well fuck new Sup Forums, you guys were what turned me on to comics back in fuck like 2007 or so and that was through storytime threads.
This is "Forever" by the way

Yeah I read the Amsterdam book a while back

I feel sorry for those kids. If they were real people they'd probably grow up to be meth addicts

God bless user. I havent seen some of these.

Oh shit I forgot WWJ is gonna die in like 4 days

I think that's the point. These kids are just absolutely fucked. I did nearly piss myself laughing in one of the strips where WWJ camwhores one of them and so the kid's walking around with this nice ass fur coat and the continued blank expression on his face. It was beautiful the way it was depicted.

And god bless you too anonette. Here is Gunky claws.

I always liked this one. Who's your favorite out of the three? Which of the three do you see yourself in?

Owl as a kid, WWJ as an adult. Its not good.

Oh yeah, that was in WWJ and Sons. WWJ in general is great, I laughed my ass off during the flashback in Lifezone where teen WWJ aggressively grinded his shitty asshole against Owl's nice leather bike seat.

It's probably my imagination, but in this last one it always looks like Mogg has a tear coming out of his eye as he's surfing the penis

megg and owl are so fucking loathsome and pathetic.

Don't have a favorite, but definitely see too much of myself in Megg and it's not something I'm proud of.

I have lifezone, do you or anyone else want me to post it or should I keep going alphabetical like?

I post MM&O storytimes here on April 20th every year

keep goin alphabetically. Heck dyou have anything from One More Year? haven't read that one yet

This one always hits me hard. He's clearly pissed about it all but they offer him drugs and he just can't say no

The way I have them saved on my computer has them seperated all neat like such that I have ALL of the MMO comicas but the stories are sorted by name rather than by book. Be right back have to pee and smoke.
Heavy dudes is next

Fuck forgot the picture

>he`s clearly pissed about it all but they offer him drugs and he just cant say no

>posting reaction images during a storytime
come on, man

sh sh sh that's what makes this all great. it evokes feelings

I'll forgive him. MMO evokes feelings in me and this /is/ an image board
Lazer tag is next

Mall is next

honestly I kind of hate these comics, I always want all of the characters to get trapped in a house fire

don't let it die, keep going op

I wonder what happens to them after Owl moves out. I think Owl will be fine so long as he makes a new friend or two who will treat him decently.

I think Megg and Mogg are basically fucked though, I am not really sure how they will be able to support themselves.

So do they sometimes. That's the point.

aren't Megg and Mogg fucking?

Someone asked pretty much this question when I saw the author do a talk once. He said "They're definitely going to get a lot worse, but they'll be better people before it ends." or something to that effect.
I do know people that basically live like this though, living in assisted housing without jobs and getting high everyday. You can collect over a thousand dollars a month easily on welfare in Australia without contributing anything.

>book stores are all out of business
Deep

Nice comic but I want to strangle most of the characters. If artist tried to make a comic about narcissistic assholes who don't give a fuck about other ppl feelings, then he/she succeeded.

I like that witch tho', and her aspect that she hates to be in a relationship with that cat, but she is just too high to do anything about it.

I love MM+O
Bump.

It's one more year
The waterpark part is INSANE

That's basically exactly what he was going for.

settings>quotes&replying>Legacy captcha, in case you're not complaining about that one

Sorry drunkenly passed out I'll finish this one then I'm going back to sleep

Fucking potheads

not going to finish it?

I guess it is kind of appropriate that the sort of person who woulds story time this cartoon of awful people would be kind of fucked up himself.

Jesus Christ this comic is horrible.

Fuck.

Brush your teeth, Sup Forums. Please. Before it's too late.

Can these characters die in a fire already?

RAM RAID RAM RAID RAM RAID RAM RAID

Holy fuck, this is too real. As a late 20's failure, this is hitting too close to home.

I appreciate the comics too but ultimately view them from the perspective of an outsider. It's sort of a for a want of a nail thing.

It's interesting to note that the artist grew up in Tasmania in Australia.

As you may know from memes on Sup Forums. Australia has a problem with fucked up homeless people and aboriginals. youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

As someone who lives in Vancouver, Canada. I too have experience with a lot of fucked up homeless people, Native Americans and Mexicans. So horrible, mentally ill, drug-addicted, poor people are a topic that I somewhat feel guilty about when I am forced think about them when I see them sleeping in the library or begging for money on streets or harassing random convenience store employees for being in on the conspiracy.

Also, I grew up in a poor coop and many of the people are poor and trashy. However, I never really got involved in many of my classmates miscellaneous fucked up escapades because I really had no social life at all. So while I regularly see fucked up people every day like this I personally am fucked up in different ways. Also, there's a lot of willful ignorance. For example, a girl in my high school was prostituting herself and I didn't know about that. That's probably because whenever conversations turned to sad topics in high school I ignored them. And also I had no social network.

Don't feel bad for owl, he's an emotional leech and the comic makes it abundantly clear that horrible pieces of shit like Megg and Mogg are the only people willing to put up with him at all.

I think people just tend to empathize with him because he gets shit on in the comic, and thus overlook how horrible of a person he is. But if you've ever known an Owl in real life you'd feel no sympathy.

While I like to say that I'm much better off I also can't and couldn't afford braces and also was dependent on welfare checks as well for a while. I never really got fucked up on drugs though. Maybe if there was ever an issue about the emotionally numbing effects of prescription medicine for depression I could relate to that.

I can't personally relate to this comic but it is kind of funny.

I guess maybe Vancouver is on the other end of liberal from Australia or something. For example, there's restaurants with M/W and W single occupant washrooms for no good reason. Just have nongendered washrooms.