What are some good Sup Forums video games

what are some good Sup Forums video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked Shadowman and swtor because their soundtrack is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0

Does Comix Zone count?

what a great game Shadowman was, shame the second wasn't great, and that Acclaim were a bunch of bastards

The Darkness

Most of the Spiderman games (most)
Comix Zone
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (surprisingly good)
Children of the Atom
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Batman: Arkham series
XIII
Captain America and the Avengers (Arcade)
Injustice
Rogue Trooper
TMNT (various, older)
The Darkness

the comic was released with the game so i guess its Sup Forums

"What?"
>Tell her you love her
"... nothing"
>GOD FUCKING DAMNIT JACKIE

I remember really enjoying Prototype

It's a bit of a stretch. Kind of saying that Unbreakable is a Sup Forums. They are both of comic book nature but not based on comics

same devs as hulk ultimate destruction

The most boring piece of shit I ever played. Gorefags need to hang themselves, this piece of shit gets tiring after a couple of hours at best.

also x-men legends 1&2.

Man goooooood memories of that game.
Good memories of tears anyway.

Can inFamous be honorary Sup Forums?

The best Sup Forums videogames are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The south park stick of truth had me laghing ot loud. The tell-tale wolf among us and walking dead games are amazing. I read all of Fables after I played wolf among us and its one of my favourite comics now. If you're into fighting games then xmen street fighter, marvel capcom.

Pic related gets an honorable mention because I loved it as a kid. Might not hold up now though, havent played it in 20 years

Used to love Hulk Ultimate Destruction as a wee lad and Ultimate Spider-man. Pretty shocked when you ate that kid when you played as Venom for the first time. The fuck was that about.

The Punisher. Interrogations and Special Kills were great.

Reminder Highmoon sacrificed a conclusion to the cybertron trilogy to make the deadpool game.

i feel bad about the deadpool game bombing. the transformer games were enjoyable.

Don't remind me.
>Pretty good tformers games
>Cool twists on lore
>Kick-Ass designs
Instead we get waypool writing.

It can be really fun if you play it in small (a couple of hours, yes) doses daily like I did. Plus I loved how a concept of a symbiote was finally featured somewhere without age restrictions. Also goat flashback cutscenes, some of which I remember finding genuinely creepy.

But yeah, in general the story was shit, I didn't care for any of the characters, a lot of monotonous missions that boil down to "kill these military troops" and "kill these mutants" (only made fun by the broad range of body weapons you're given) with pretty linear and boring bosses

First two Arkham games. After that it's just repeating Arkham City over and over again. Last one became a tank simulator.

Is this the only piece of media that makes Donald Duck and Goofy cool and not stupid or annoying?

Repetitiveness was a big issue.
I'd also add unchallenging difficulty and boring, yet for some reason existent open-world (I hate this trend. Protip to game devs: you're not Rockstar so stop trying to imitate them, only rarely non-Rockstar games with open world end up being something you actually want to explore rather than feeling like artificial padding)
Come to think of it, those problems are the reason I hated Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

The old Aladdin game was in my opinion the GOAT Disney game. It was pretty straightforward, but it did everything well.

And since it got a cartoon: MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL. It's hands down one of the top 5 games to come out of the Genesis.

There are some G.I. Joe games, but apparently, they all kinda suck. Which is odd, since, frankly, the franchise is probably better suited for video games anyway.

Facebook games count?

The two GI Joe games for the NES were pretty good.

My go-to answer.

Personal favs I bought were:
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Spiderman: Shattered Dimension
Ultimate Spiderman
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Asylum
X-Men: Arcade side scroll fighter
TMNT Super Nintendo games always amused me.
Spawn for Super Nintendo: loved but difficult.

Transformers Devastation which is great looking for nostalgia but a terribly simple,short story and the gameplay forces you you fight with constant counters later on, boring random drop weapon loot system that only gets better the more you play etc etc,

I still played it a bit but it was a big disappointment after Fall and War games which made it fun with story lots of characters and it had you play both sides so it wasn't too linear since you could go back and forth from good and bad, the online play was great too. Playing as Bruticus and all combiners for him was perfect.

I really just want another good Transformers/Spiderman game soon. I would like a Spiderman game that focuses on one of the females for the story/gameplay and give all the female spiderwomen/girls alt costume with it..

city of heroes/vil
/thread

El grande padre?

unironically this

what was that 360 exclusive platforming shooter? starman or something? that seems pretty Sup Forums

I miss that game everyday

Translate plz

Stark: Pym particles? I wish I had the ego to name a particle after myself
Pym: You need to discover a particle first.

Isn't that Spider-Man 2 on PC?
Aka the worst game ever made

>Shadowman.png

Spider-Man 3 still exists

Vicious!

From the moment I done looked into them eyes boy, I knew you was my nigga.

>raiding the pits of Hell as Twitch with my buddy as Sam

I want my childhood back.

I couldn't play this game for shit. I was equally frustrated as a kid because I couldn't understand for the life of me why none of these X-Men games were the Konami version I played in arcades.

I recall Spider-Man 2 being amazing on the console I had. What made it so terrible on PC?

At least we're still getting some cool toys out of it. Official or not.

What? I didn't knew they were bad dudes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8

really enjoyed this. all the other AT games that have come out seem pretty bad in comparison. only ever played the dungeon crawler one and it sucked.

Damn.