Are you team Beavis or team Butt-Head? Dos Mr Head even have a team?

Are you team Beavis or team Butt-Head? Dos Mr Head even have a team?

"mister head"

hhhuhuhuhuhu

hehehehe oh yeah

Do the kids not like a Beaver and Butthole these days?

Beavis cried.

He just had something in his eye, or something!

e-khehehe
you're touched

>kh
wtf?

it was always a delight to see beavis kick butthead in the nuts during the videos

Better to see Beavis get bitch slapped numerous times. FUCK BEAVER

Buffcoat and Beaver are kino, I dunno who these Beavis and Butthole guys are

Beavis is a schizophrenic who takes on another personality if he consumes large amounts of sugar or caffiene

how can you stand behind someone as unstable as that?

Butt-head sucks, sure. But he's better than Beavis

>how can you stand behind someone as unstable as that?

Cornholio is a peaceful man who just wants TP for his bunghole. There's no malice in him.

Does it pain you to know we all share his fate?

>2017
>Anything other than Beavis

I always thought Butthead was funnier than Beavis, but only when Beavis is around.
Beavis can still be funny solo, like in the Choking episode, but Butthead probably can't hold a solo episode, he needs a sidekick.

Butt-Head is the voice of reason

I don't mind.

Beavis is way cooler than Butthead, Butthead is a prick and typically responsible for instigating shit

It seemed to me that Butthead was slightly less stupid than Beavis, but that Beavis was slightly less of an asshole than Butthead, and I always preferred Beavis.

This.
Also remember the two are two different coins of a teenage boy stereotype, Beavis wants to just have fun, maybe destroy shit, and Butthead wants to get laid and thinks he's the fucking smart.

Is hard to like something that isn't on TV or any broadcasting channel since 2011