What can be done to fix her character?

What can be done to fix her character?

What's wrong with her character? What needs fixing?

Dan Slott ruining Spidey's previous supporting cast so that he can push his "better" supporting cast of Doctor Who supporting cast wannabes.

for the start.
have her drawn sexy and with cleavage again
not this censored sjw marvel stuff crap

Kill off every character Slott introduced and bring back the original cast then. Nobody will care about continuity problems anyway.

>Spider-Man betrayed me! I'll take it out on everybody by becoming a crime lord.
>That wasn't me. Doctor Octopus was controlling my body.
>I don't care. Being a criminal and trying to murder an old couple for buying my stuff at an auction is awesome!

Anyone who doesn't think she needs fixing either never read any of her previous stories or has shit taste, like the guy that keeps posting the panel of her getting punched by Otto.

I get the feeling the writers didn't read her old stories either.

Comic writers don't read comics.

She need some Flash if you now what I mean

Remember when Flash was a Vietnam veteran?

But Black Cat is a poor man's Catwoman pre-crimelord bullshit anyways. She was a shit character to begin with.

Send her to the vet

Remember when Flash was a highschool gym coach?

it ain't flash

I do! I remember he was attacked by the Jackal and then he was all heroic and shit.

Another rape call Kevin Smith.

She has basically no reason to be around when someone isn't fucking her. Plus Marvel isn't interested in keeping villains reformed long.

I memebr

Make her a boy and make Peter a female bug. A Lady Bug

Oui, oui.

The times where she would show up is usually when Peter is in deep shit and she would drop everything to help him. I miss that loyalty moreso than the Peter/Felicia flirty dynamic.

Remember when Flash was a semi pro at boxing?

Solo drawn by Frank Cho.

>What can be done to fix her character?

SpOck delivered a nano-tech payload when he knocked out her tooth. Altering her personality is just one more bit of revenge against Parker. Pete finds out, clears it from her system. Cue Black Cat redemption arc. Drawn by Frank Cho.

Remember when Flash went into a coma and got amnesia just so they could revert him to his high school era personality?