Mike Pence was a mistake

Mike Pence was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
loonwatch.com/2016/07/loonwatch-noted-mike-pence-as-an-islamophobe-to-watch-in-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'd look great in an SS uniform, no?

>talking shit about Mike "AC/DC if you like wee-wee" Pence

He's a good instant karma successor in case Trump gets shot, he's 10x more right-wing than him.

Trump and him doing that aggressive hand shake thing last night was really autistic.

kys butthurt faggot

It was a genius move. Trump doesn't give a fuck about evangelicals he just wanted their votes.

The Silver Fox is a hardass and will be good for Trump.

>Implying it won't be the CIA that pulls the trigger

what a setup, shoot trump and everyone's fucked

actually i was mystified by trump's decision, but turned out it was right.

So how long before he comes out as gay?

I'll give him half a term.

>talking shit about Mike "Trap = Zap" Pence

Pence makes sense.

We should be promoting him as an insurance policy to leftists.

"why are you trying to git rid of trump? don't you know that will make Pence president?"

Maybe Mike is the real sith behind the scenes and you jewfags fell for it.

>This man will try to turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia

>>>/tumblr/

this, trump intentionally picked someone low key and worse

Somebody shop this.

This

Also Trump received the following voters:
>60%+ of "supreme court is the most important issue" voters
>60-70%+ of various Christian denominations

Both of which probably had significant chunks influenced by his decision to pick Pence. I am not personally a fan of Pence but he is a decent strategic pick.

>"AC/DC if you like wee-wee"

fucking got me. here's a (You), leaf

I'm so glad we have a red blooded conservative in case Trump is kill.

I hope Trump listens to him on banning fag marriage. Fuck homos and fuck degeneracy.

WEEB AUTISTS SENT TO GAS CHAMBER PLZ

this dude is like anderson cooper if AC trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and had the gravity turned to max.

sophisticated and alpha as hell.
first time in a long time I've been optimistic about the vice president

Trump really did make anime real after all.

I knew he looked familiar. . .

Better than Islamic Saudi Arabia, which is what you get from importing Syrians and other sandniggers.

how could you hate that face

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

Black activists assault an older white man for supporting Trump, likely giving him several concussions. After the assault, the activists steal the white man's car.

We need to get this video to Trump (or to a member of his team).

We need him to retweet this. We need to remind Trump why it's so important that he not back down.

Oh no, women now have to act decent now.

D I L F
I
L
F

>In 1972, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit.
>This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
>Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune.
>If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire
>Mike Pence

I love Trump.

I absolutely agree with OP, Mike Pence was a bad choice for VP. I'll take it, though. We won, so fuck it.

how long til boipucci scandals

To be fair, that uniform is top tier

I think he roped in those old folks though.

Here's the question, will Pence be a Biden or will he be a Cheney?
A joke or actually powerful?

That is a tough old man.

I'm so glad DJT is president

Fuck, now I'm actually really scared of Trump getting assassinated.

Pls crazy liberals, don't be stupid enough to accidentally make Mike Pence president.

He was a great choice, he helped mobilize the evangelical base that was at real risk of fatally low turnout.

The Vice President is a PR guy, and that was one of the few areas Trump actually needed good PR to succeed.

>not loving pence

Considering Trump looks to be less informed than Bush....

Yeah, people are saying he's "insurance" so the lefties don't assassinate Trump, but an establishment candidate of any party is way more preferential to the elite.

I don't like him, but he was a key part of getting the conservacucks to fall in line. Trump knew what he was doing.

Liberals can't firearms, silly.

Too bad he hates gays so much, I'd ride his DILF cock all day.

So a decent desert? I dont understand

is it just me or does he have the most badass face of all time. guys looks like a stone cold fuck-your-bitch killer

You like fish sticks?

I love his look. He's got that good ole white boy look

Well, considering how most gay-hating christian politicians go, you probably have a good shot

no he's fucking great cunt

In 8 years, I will unironically vote for Pence for President to continue and secure Trump's legacy

Also jesus christ we have a lot of queer-hugging fedora-tipping normie scum left over from the election still

>ywn get a cupcake from pence

loonwatch.com/2016/07/loonwatch-noted-mike-pence-as-an-islamophobe-to-watch-in-2012/

He's a dragon dressed as a sheep.

everyone looks good in that uniform.

Fuck you, Pence is awesome. Perfect yes man with some experience to help guide Trump. Also keeps the evangelicals in line.

He looks a lot like Putin in that picture.

He certainly is photogenic.

nah it only works if you're white enough to contrast with the dark gray

Serious question, how likely do you all think it would be for Trump to get impeached/assassinated/etc and have Pence assume the presidency? It's literally my greatest fear.

Pence awesome.

Bring back Hugo Boss. I'm in.

That's the greatest thing about Pence. He's actually much more conservative/right-wing than Trump is. If Trump is assassinated, then the Democrats will just end up with somebody who is even worse from their point of view.

>telltale games

How was he a mistake? He locked down the Evangelical vote and improved middle class white turnout for Trump, which secured him the election.

Compare him to Tim Kaine, who brought absolutely nothing to Hillary's ticket aside from an extremely shitty attempt at pandering to Hispanics just because he spoke Spanish.

Vice President's rarely become president. Pence will never run.

Is this your first day as an American?

Leftists think Trump is next Hitler, don't realize it's actually Pence.

And Trump's thumping would be a right caucus-beli for him to declare war on the left. It would be poetry seeing a nazi in everything but name get the White House, all because of the Dems throwing a temper tantrum.

Mike Pence is awesome.

I can't wait until you faggots fry.

He looks like he could be Putin's brother... huh.

He did great in the VP debate - what more do you need?

>Trump doesn't give a fuck about evangelicals he just wanted their votes.

This is what libertarians actually believe.

they wouldve voted trump regardless

I PITY THE FOOL

not off the CTR payroll yet? when is your contract up desu

Bullshit Pence is the next president

Holy shit, Pence is fucking yoked!

Fag.

I don't understand how you faggots hated Cruz so much but like Pence. He's Cruz on steroids.

>Compare him to Tim Kaine, who brought absolutely nothing to Hillary's ticket aside from an extremely shitty attempt at pandering to Hispanics just because he spoke Spanish.

That was seriously the most pathetic thing ever. However, Kaine was intended to be a vehicle for pandering to white men as well, and he also failed at that.

I thought Trump made a bad call, but Pence is great. Destroyed that cuck in the VP debate, oozes confidence, seems calm and is the feel guy to Trump's smug Pepe.

We don't hate Cruz anymore. He redeemed himself at the last moment.

Hahahhahaa I hope he ropes you faggot freak

I hated cruz because he was a slimy liar, not because of his views.

>Trump held up a flag someone gave him at a rally because he was too polite to put it down
>POLGBT XD!!!!!

ITT: Triggered libertarians

I don't like this guy

He looks like he will backstab our boy and become the president

it's ok, it's going to be the CIA that shoots him

This. Especially his beliefs on abortion and gays.

Wrong.

Tim Kaine vacated his seat, which allowed DWS to rig the primaries.

Pence is based and he makes atheists butthurt

Mike Pence 2024??

>Johnny Quest
>Anime

i am of triggered now

This alone will prevent a Trump assassination attempt. He is the velvet glove on the iron fist holding electrodes.

Source?

Pence is Trumps "life insurance" policy. For reasons some have stated. Trump has promised him full blessings and machinations to gain an almost religious dictator like role in the U.S if Trump is for some reason erased from the picture (something Trump has already thought about and countered with over a million counters). Trump knows that with the presidency quiet and unassuming Pence becomes motherfucking Father Comstock. So it's either that or essentially Vegeta (Trump) as your President faggots.

Not sure if anyone really understands. I'm including /pol, when I say that Donald Trump is a genius who is operating at levels unseen by modern mad. At some point in time Trump came across something that gave him omniscience rivaled only by those of fiction to put it less conspicuously.

Your move 2D pedo devil worshiping faggots. Autist have unlocked all sorts of different truths through channels and avenues most would deem ridiculous.