How do you think they'll be portrayed in the live-action remake?

How do you think they'll be portrayed in the live-action remake?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fE77mos-ppo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like the lion king remake they should cast all black actors to make the portrayal realistic.

Tastefully.

Bunch of black comedians who will act more stereotypical than these guys ever did, but it'll be okay because they have a line or two about how awful white people are.

tl; boringly

They will be super intelligent engineering nerds that will create a theoretical flying machine/technique. Only to later discover they did not carry the one, and the machine/technique does not work and it was Dumbo all along.

Fuck everyone who got this removed. Their musical number was great.

Removed eh?
As of when?

I can hear Kegan doing the anger translator already.

I don't see the problem with stereotyping blacks as jovial.
The alternative is a lot less pretty.

Idris Elba

I would say to get a real black r&b group to play them. Boyz 2 Men or New Edition would be perfect.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fE77mos-ppo

But except for the lead role, they did cast all black people for realism.

keep the dialogue the same
but change them into old black women

problem solved because true to life

The Wu-Tang Clan as crows

Simba is Donald Glover though

>Implying that fixes anything

It only works if the entire production crew is black as well. Then it's basically blacks giving their blessing.

Why do people think this is racist again?

Wasn't that just how black people talked back then? Or is that racist in itself?

If a black character acts like some black people do in real life then it's racist

It's racist unless the entire cast and crew are black.

But a white guys still pays all the bills.

A white man was voicing a character named Jim Crow while doing a black caricature voice, complete with, "Mmmhmmm!"'s is the main reason.

Well duh. Minorities think they can't be racist, even if they're living just as well as the average white middle-class American (or even better), they're suffering from non-stop oppression, apparently.

>Hundred years
>Fat blob of shit

lmao