Jimmy, NO!

Jimmy, NO!

Hold on there, partner!

>You all laughted at me, when you pulled off my pants and everyone saw my wiener.
>You all laughted at me, whenever you hang me on the flagpole on my underpants.
>You all laughted at me when you dipped my head in the toilet and peed on me
>All the years of bullying, all the years of humiliation, all the hours spent locked in my locker, not knowing when I will ever get out, all the piss-stained T-shirts and broken glasses, they are all here in these bullets.
>You could have prevented this, you could have stopped the humiliation and bullying, you all could have prevented this
>But now, it is too late, now you can only run around and scream as I blow my lead into your brains
>Or beg for Mercy

Why do people make fun of this scene?

>You all laughed at me, when you pulled off my pants and everyone saw my weiner.
I have a hard time imagining a school shooter would use the word weiner.

HOL THE FUCK UP

When I read that I just pictured Butters

do white kids really do this?

Hows about you fellas step aside...

just in schools, black kids save it for the streets while asians do it to themselves

and movie theaters. blacks and hispanics at least have the decency to wait until the movie is over to shoot you.

and churches.

I'm just mad that Jimmy is considered worse than Hitler for accidentally shooting Richie in the leg but his bully just gets a slap on the wrist.

Jimmy, YES!

Le ebin repost thread

Let's all calm down. Nobody wants any trouble, so let's all just calm down.

Pol wasn't even mentioned in this thread.
Irrelevant image.

I'LL DO IT

TOO LATE FAGGOT

>Or beg for Mercy

And that's where you fucked up.

Move aside for justice, guys

Because it is genuine art made with skill and love and competence. Something entirely lacking in all of us trapped here.

Unpopular opinion.

It really isn't something to be made fun of but it's Sup Forums. Don't be too surprised. It's a school shooting PSA that I still take for granted because I was never affected or traumatized by one. The only reason I laugh at this meme is due to the mexican standoff replies.

HE'S GONNA BLAST PRESIDENT DRUMPF

TRY IT, FUCKER!

JIMMY THIS BITCH

I'm here to /k/ick ass and take names, bitches.

hands up where i can see'em.

Say hello to Roxanne for me.