This prophecy was posted on Sup Forums back on June 26th, 2016

This prophecy was posted on Sup Forums back on June 26th, 2016.

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand. Watch for these signs:
>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_the_Fisherman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>June 26th, 2016
Actually scrub that. It's older than that. I'm having trouble finding the first post in the archives.

Do I need to smoke some shit to understand this?

I understood the first 3 things (I think)

I've got Republicans winning all three branches being 1.

Brexit being 2.

What do you got on 3?

Isn't an asteroid supposed to come within .25 LD pretty soon?

Trump assassination attempt

brexit

Interesting one.

Lightning striking trump tower/ behind him at one of his rallies

I took it as a part of the country "cucked left" or something will distance...k nvm that sounds wrong as fuck

Island drifting away could also be calexit

"The Star Will Gorge Itself On Clay"

Donald Trump is a superstar
Donald Trump invades a country.

I counted the first > as 1, brexit makes sense tho

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move.
It's November now and it looks like Soros is making a play for starting a civil war in America.
Three branches of American government? Will there be an American dictatorship? Or is it talking about Republicans holding the House, Senate, Presidency, and the Supreme Court?
This prophecy accurately predicted Brexit. Fulfilled for sure.
Has there been any failed assassination attempts anywhere? Has anyone been just wounded by what should have been a mortal injury?
Clay is commonly used to mean land when talking about countries. Which country would be the star? America? China? What other countries are represented by stars/the sun? I guess it means that a country will launch a lot of invasions.
Robots? Celebrities? False gods?
Anarchist revolt? ISIS?
China? A flood there, or some kind of naval expedition?
Hmmm...
Jerusalem? Rome?
>The ravens will starve.
The ravens at the Tower of London? Isn't there another prophecy about them?
The bear usually means Russia. Does it mean Russia will launch an invasion? They did that with Syria. Maybe it means Syria will be the beginning of the end for Russia. Or maybe it means Russia will become more international. Putin just offered to resume normal relations with America. I guess we can count this one as fulfilled.
No clue.

Not sure about the star and clay.

I'm guessing some dune coons will get rowdy and fly the ISIS flag over the Dome of the Rock.

For the belly of the dragon, there's a book called The Painted Cage, by Meira Chand which references someone being trapped in the belly of a dragon and hearing water drip.

Interesting interpretations. I am curious about that last one. Is this the entire post, ending with the red and the ring?

>>Three branches will become one.
Done, we wone the 3 branches of gov
>>An island will drift away.
UK will distance itself further from europe
>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Lightning on trump tower/ at his rally
>>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Terrifying prediction for china
>>Idols will speak and move about.
Celebs getting the fuck out of dodge
>>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS flag above mecca
>>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
to be found out.
>>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Russia and the USA committing M.A.D
>>A rock will stand on seven hills.
dunno
>>The ravens will starve.
Eerie
>>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia will become the new ultimate superpower
>>The rod and the ring will strike.
dunno

dummy

Three branches of American government?
yee

brexit
yee

yee

satanic peeps finna grab some clay my dude

idk lel

biggest dome NA is prob congress, congress finna get anal fugged

>China? A flood there, or some kind of naval expedition?
nigga u dum, it means china will rise up to defend itself very shortly

le superpower shouting match face

EU finna do nothin

>The ravens will starve.
NANI?!

bear will become a cuck slave of US forever and abandon geopolitical fuggenings of the world and accept itself as vassal of USA

ayyyyy lel thts esoteric regards esoteric frogs

shitposting is my god

>The ravens will starve.
>The ravens at the Tower of London? Isn't there another prophecy about them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
>One of the earliest legends that connects the Tower with a raven is the tale of the euhemerised mutually destructive battle against the Irish king Matholwch who had mistreated the British princess Branwen. Branwen's brother Bendigeidfran (King of the Britons) ordered his followers to cut off his head and bury it beneath the White Hill (where the Tower now stands) facing out towards France as a talisman to protect Britain from foreign invasion.
>According to folklore, wild ravens are thought to have inhabited the Tower for many centuries, supposedly first attracted there by the smell of the corpses of the executed enemies of the Crown.[9]
>Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Crown and the tower; a superstition holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it".[3][4][5]
>During World War II, only one raven was able to survive the hardships of the bombing during the Blitz, so the Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill, ordered more ravens to be brought in, in order to bring the flock up to the correct size.

American Gov being all republican
Bruit
Some kind of explosion? assassination attempt?
???
The media/Hollywood/famous manipulating people?
ISIS?
???
Putin + Trump?
A meteorite?
>The ravens will starve.
The scavengers? The self-sufficient?
The strong will have to show their power level?
???

Brexit*

oh hell yeah I love this prophecy
it seems like the bear might not be Russia but California, especially with Calexit while Putin is ready to patch things up with America

>>Idols will speak and move about
idols being celebrities leaving the country because trump wins?

Israel will invade surrounding countries
Kek? Moloch?
ISIS flag over hagia sophia

I think this indicates an attack from Iran or other Persian region nation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_the_Fisherman maybe the pope's ring?

maybe rod is a royal scepter? something about church and state?

Dragons are synonymous with Chinese culture. The Three Gorges Dam is in the "belly" of China. It's an incredibly important source of power. It will be attacked and destroyed during China's War of Conquest (The star will gorge itself on clay)

>Israel
shit, of course

You better take that back

That happened

Calexit?

I've been waiting for some one to post this again. Everyone here posts this pasta and tributes it to some user

This is not some anons prediction

This was a prophecy from Nostradamus

Funny thing is, when I tried searching for it on bing a few weeks ago i couldn't find any links..

Bernstain, Bernstien type shit

R-right guys?

What if it means someone is going to shoot trump but he continues to be unstumpable?

I have a few theories as to what some of it may mean.

But first, an important note; this author of this prophecy is speaking from an esoteric, religious perspective. The most important element of the prophecy is the guidelines of which perspectives to view it from (I.E the Christian perspective and the Mystery Babylon perspective.)

That said, let's take a look at it.

>Three branches become one

This can be symbolic of many things but I think it refers to the combination of "branches" of government, which would be the judicial, legislative and executive branches. The meaning is simply the separation of government power will be consolidated under one branch or one power.

The candidates are wide and many, but the two to look out for are America and Turkey. Turkey has experienced an attempted coup which has given Erdogan the muscle room to enact his political will, which is more or less a strong, executive dominated state. America is more interesting because the notion of a democratic system in America is all up in smokes now, I think that events after this election will lead to one side attempting to monopolize power for themselves. It's too muddy to tell, but America has the potential to fulfill this prophecy.

Likely nuclear testing from upcoming and current nuclear powers. Given the relationship between Russia and the West right now, and given China is backing the Russians up we can expect a more bellicose environment, including the return of nuclear testing.

This refers to Israel, which is known for having a star on its flag. Clay is a euphemism for "land" or territory. Based on this logic I can assume that Israel will continue to expand its settlements, or may even make a big play on the land around it.

>lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt

Israel has always desired more living space, a modern lebensraum if you will be inspired by mysticism and enforced by the belief that their land is a god-given inheritance. It is the perfect candidate.

>Idols will speak and move about

Idols refers to the physical representation of gods or divine beings, in the Abrahamic religions, Idolatry is strictly forbidden. Idols can range from many things, from television to religious symbols to people. So tracking down the exact thing to look for will be impossible. However, the personification of idols make it suggest it could be people… My belief is that it refers to people who are adored and worshipped by the public going around and maintaining the status quo, the bread and games if you will, while society deconstructs around it.

That, or it could refer to miraculous event in which a god is able to communicate to the world through their magick or the use of idols in a technological sense which makes them able to achieve such a feat, though these are less likely.

>The black flag will fly over the dome.

ISIS will capture and destroy the Dome of the Rock, enabling Israel to seize the Temple Mount and have the ability to build the Third Temple. This is very likely as the Third Temple is to be rebuilt according to Scripture and it’s prophecy. ISIS is the means of carrying this will out, watch for the fall of Mosul and then a sudden attack on Jordan, or a group of terrorist taking control of the Temple Mount and blowing it up.

This likely refers to China being flooded either by natural or man-made sources, I think there will be an attack on the Three Gorge Dam, a massive hydroelectric power plant in China which was said to have shifted the Earth slightly when it was activated. Such a thing breaking and allowing so much water to flow through would devastate China, another interesting thing to note is the location of the dam and the use of belly in context with the location of the Yangzi River.

What causes it to break? Who knows… but I feel that God is telling me that it will involve terrorism linking back to covert Western activities.

>Two voices will cry out in a silence that everyone will hear.

This one is very, very interesting to say the least. It could refer to the two witnesses who are brought into heaven by God after seeing the beast become the anti-christ. However, I doubt this. I think it will be something very different. We will see the death of two important people reported live over Twitter or the internet in general, they will cry out to all in silence and all will see, but none will be able to help them from their fate. They also don’t have to die at the same time or in the same place, but that is also possible.

One likely candidate is Assange, given how much of a threat he is to the U.S and stability of the world system. He could update his twitter about being sieged by police before being taken away. Anybody else could be the second voice.

>A rock will stand on seven hills

Incredibly vague with many places being the location of this prophecy, if I were a betting man though, I would assume it had something to do with cities like Jerusalem, Rome, Moscow, Istanbul just to name a few of many. Cities central to biblical prophecy and its events are to look for, as for the rock, it could be a protective thing, like a fortress or some sort of bunker, or perhaps it will be a person speaking near these hills, unwavering in their conviction, beliefs and goals… or perhaps something else.

>The ravens will starve

Another weird one, but I think it could be referring to a great deal of things, one could be the starvation of imperial powers without “carrion” or “resources” to maintain itself, it could mean economic collapse but I think that could be reaching it. Ravens are also considered lucky birds, so perhaps it could mean that luck and run out… but if that is so, for whom?

>the bear will leave its cave forever

Russia will leave its homeland to do battle for the last time, this implies the destruction of Russia in some case, perhaps the upcoming battle will shatter all major nations, including Russia. This could symbolize the ratcheting up of military action between great powers.

>The rod and the ring will strike

Nuclear war, the rod will be missiles carrying the warheads to their targets. This will mean the end of the current system of affairs and the rise of a global government, the true end of history and the beginning of tribulation.

>Landlocked state
>Island
You voted for Hillary didn't you?

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move

What will happen?

Who is (((They)))?

>California
>Landlocked
Did you?

The star; the Star of David! Israel!

Russian EMP weapon thing

The rod is royalty, the ring is slavery.

Rings and chains for the slaves, cloth and rods for the royal.

Hillary and Bill were wearing purple yesterday.

Czech'd
Also, in that case... It sounds like more war

>The ravens will starve
Or it could mean peace - ravens are also known as scavengers.

>the bear will leave its cave forever

California exit anyone?

>The rod and the ring will strike

Or we can go freudist - rod is a dick and ring is pussy. Trump and Hillary collided.

Rod and the ring is probably a nuclear bomb, think of the two shapes a mushroom cloud makes.

>>Three branches will become one.
Republicans taking the three branches of government
>>An island will drift away.
Hard Brexit from the EU
>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Not sure
>>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Chinese aggression, seizing territory
>>Idols will speak and move about.
Celebrities? Biblical shit? Idk.
An ISIS operative will fly the ISIS flag on the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem
Possibly related to the Dragon family dynasties in China, the chink Rothchilds
>>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Revelations prophecy about two witnesses
>>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Strong defender of Christian belief returning to Rome, and the revival of the Catholic Church
>>The ravens will starve.
Britain's ravens, possibly a prediction about economic hardship coming to Britain due to a hard Brexit
>>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia will return to its status as a major figure in international geopolitics
No idea

Has happen

1.>The solar cycle is decreasing the heat exchange, the Jewish organization is trying to settle one world government foundations right now.

2. >Islam, Christianity and Judaism will merge as one dogma/tool of the families.

3. >Britain who happens to be the financial capital and former family platform to control the world, still has enough power to seek its Independence from the NWO merging.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To happen

4) They used an EMP tactical missile or some shit like that in main cities. Scaring the shit of people leaving them on darkness and frying the electronics, all under a blinding flash.

5) - /end I cant relate it to real life.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

>Other theories are that they are a shepherd's crook and a nose rope.

Those who were considered cattle striked and elected trump.

Republican victory in Congress, Exec, and Judiciary

Brexit

Ton of celebrities talking about politcs
ISIS takes Jerusalem (lol)
Wales will flood.
>The ravens will starve.
Russia on the warpath
My cockring finally arrives.

disclosure of the global occultist magick governement on 11/11

a.k.a. global predictor, illuminati, kek, biblical "god", jehova...