What have been your favorite Sup Forums related news articles of 2017?

What have been your favorite Sup Forums related news articles of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a8734620/disney-princesses-healthcare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ, i fucking hate trump as much as the next guy, but dont faggot tumblrinas and buzzfeed writers know this is making people hate the left more?

There's only one American Disney princess though

What's the story behind your pic, OP?

Hate unifies people more than compassion.

>oh no, they're pissing into an ocean of piss!

So people will be unified to hate the left more because of their cinrgey bullshit and forced politics in everything?

They gotta learn to make their mistake into miracle.

>Beast Boy needs to come out of the closet

"drawing bad things happening to disney princesses to push political views" is a thing ive seen like a dozen people do at this point

If seeing stupid art makes you entirely renounce your politics and/or morals then you never really valued those beliefs to begin with.

>explaining politics with Disney or Harry Potter characters
Nevet mind that Jasmine is fucking royalty in Arabia. They hire the best doctors in the world. Neither of them will ever have to worry about their health

Its just one factor of why i hate the modern left. And im still liberal user, i just hate the rest of the regressive left and cringey feminazis. Pic related makes me ashamed to be of the same gender

real feminists are men

woke

Oh God, this is all deviantart tier traced artwork

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a8734620/disney-princesses-healthcare/

>The animated Pocahontas film without a doubt presents an erroneous romanticized view of colonialism, kidnapping and sexual appropriation. And last summer Donald Trump kept condescendingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as Pocahontas because the Republicans demanded proof of her claimed Native American heritage. It's about time we talked about Native Americans and how they could be affected under a Trump presidency. All of Trump’s talk about immigrants and who belongs in this country would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic considering blemishes on American history like the Indian Removal Act of 1830. Beyond the troubling issue of what the future holds for the pipeline is healthcare overall for Native American groups. Did you know that they are not allocated the same level of federal health care as other people? But it’s likely to expect that Trump will parade into this unique area of healthcare like John Smith, plundering and damaging all the way through. After all, records indicate that John Smith described pre-teen Pocahontas as “nubile and sexy” which sounds like the 17th century version of “grab them by the pussy.” Words by the brilliant @daniellesep #standwithpp #dapl #illustration #disneyprincess #disney #pocahontas #fuckdonaldtrump #artwork #art #socialjustice #aca #obamacare

But they're brown therefore they're poor and disadvantaged. They have to be. This is Trump's America, remember.

Shhh, shhh, don’t analyze, don’t question, don’t think. Don’t think about how none of it makes any damn sense under the smallest bit of thought.

Is this a left vs right thing? I thought those articles were kinda like the weird youtube nursery rhyme videos where people just noticed you can get more hits by having bizarre, ill fitting fan art based "news articles"

>real men are feminists
>scrawny twink boy holding up the sign
Is this satire? At least he's not balding.

This is why i hate disney and thier disney princess in general. Theyve made a generation of spoiled womanchildren who think they are princess and are better then men. I honestly think thats why feminism has gotten so cancerous the past decade is because they all grew up on these shitty films in the 90s.

This is a ridiculous hypothetical

John would have enough for Health Insurance being a seasoned explorer and all

I wouldn’t say the films are shitty

>horribly bland MCs
>eargrating songs every five minutes
>everythings caterd to women with dresses and tea partys and shit
Its why no one likes disneys woman pandering shit

Loud House creator cause sexual harassment at his job.

The 90s were full of anti-Princess shit, though.
Jasmine wants to give up her royalty and slum it.
Ditto with Ariel.
Nala isn't even a full character.
Mulan earns her way to relevancy.

It wasn't the movies that made 90s kids grow up to be entitled. It was all those "Everyone is special!" commercials and shit. You can't blame Disney for that. You can blame the hippies

Why is everything about politics these days???

the internet 10 years ago was so much better

>guy creates a show all about sex and gender
>turns out he's a pervert obsessed with sex and gender
WOW

>Its why no one likes disneys woman pandering shit

>no one likes
>insanely high grossing films
Seems to me like people like them quite a bit.

You mean lying metoo whores who made up a lie because they hate men so much?
>It was all those "Everyone is special!" commercials and shit.
That and participation trophies. Still doesnt stop princess movies from being fucking shit though. Even though i agree with you.

We grew up

Big bang theory started 10 years ago

Literal children and womanchildren dont matter. I miss it when media only focused on men and didnt care about the shit taste if women when it comes to entertainment .

oh but this is the internet, where your opinion is universal truth just because you said it is
so if angry 20 something dislikes children's movies, then everyone must hate them because reasons

Disney princess films gave existed since the fucking 40s you autist

Sounds like you're mad that you lost your privilege

The media has catered to both men and women since the beginning of entertainment itself. Quit being a faggot contrarian.

Are you the same autist that was crying about Disney "ruining" Star Wars yesterday and saying Disney should stop pandering to little girls with pricess movies?

by injecting politics in fucking cartoons?

By noticing and caring about the outside world.
It's easy to live in a little microcosm when you're 15

>By noticing and caring about the outside world.

>i just hate the rest of the regressive left and cringey feminazis.
user, have you ever tried just ignoring them?

Well when we gave then more autonmy after the 50s it rotted their brains, and it was more about “independent women” in the 90s while the original ones where good housewives
I dont have privledge you feminist cuck
How am i contrarian for hating literal garbage thats a cancer in animation?
They did rape star wars though

Cartoons have had politics in them since the beginning of the animation industry.

Piss smells pretty bad. At some point you want to smell something else.

>letting feminists take over and saying nothing because your ignoring them
Thats howll theyll take over the world you fucking cowards

Oh, you ARE the same underage retard.

At least he's wearing a denim jacket with the fluffy thing in the collar, I can respect that

Pic related

>letting feminists take over
What have they taken over?

Standing up for what i believe in makes me better then you, your the cuck retard who does nothing and “ignores” them.

blogs

>politics
>movies
>animation
>comics
>news outlets
Like a fucking cancer they have spread. Revoking womens rights and declaring feminism illegal is the chemo to this. The fact trump hasnt jailed shilary or declared marshall law on all anitfags and SJWs makes me hate his traitorous coward guts

Universities.

Yes, yes. Portraying health care and its loss as something that only affects women doesn't contribute to making men indifferent to it, at all.
Good job.

>Theyve made a generation of spoiled womanchildren who think they are princess and are better then men.
While this is true, I find it ironic how these same women embrace female characters who break the princess mold in fiction. You’ll often see feminist comics that deconstruct archetypes like Sailor Moon or Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

>literally sad that things don't cater to you anymore
>think you don't have privilege

user you can't argue both of those points at the same time. Either men had the privilege of having things cater to them, or that situation never existed and you're whining about something that didn't happen. So pick your poison. Also, of everyone in this whole thread, you by far sound the most cucked by being so whiny about children's' cartoons and movies.

When they put in characters that weren't white men in my media REEEEEEE

It's way more than a couple of drawings though, these days you can barely watch comedy without half of it being "haha, right wingers sure are dumb and ugly" and identity politics "humor". I'm still a leftist but it's getting harder and harder to tolerate the people who are on my own side.

The social spending budget should be $0.

Not an argument. The politics of the early industry were not as volatile and as commonplace as they are today.

Were not privleged in a day and age where women are getting jobs just for having a vagina, just look at rick and morty and marvel. If anything WE are oppressed as males. And im not saying women didnt have entertainment, it just wasnt so massive and shoved into everyones face, nor did it make them into spoiled brats.

Too bad ISIS don't do to Cosmopolitan what they did to Hebdo

This.
It's been a few years but it was bad when I graduated. I can't imagine now.

Never forget

Sure are a lot of spooks in this thread.

Oh hey, it's TLJ shitposter who can't spell.

So you admit you're the same salty fuck shitting up the board. Good on you for your honesty user.

Shove it up your cornhole disney cuck

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums
no seriously the underage is fucking oozing from your yawp of a post

>If anything WE are oppressed as males.

Holy fuck you're such a cuck

Nigga we've already established in another thread that you were a kid when Frozen came out. You're one of those "wrong generation" faggots who pine for an idealized version of a world they never knew.

The current University System doesn't seem long-term sustanable to me. I don't think the feminist takeover is going to help.

Stupid art is just one of the symptoms of the cultist bullshit.

I was 19 when frozen came out, fuck you

>Thinks women in western civilisation are oppressed

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes they were. You just don't notice it as much because those cartoons aren't airing anymore and you don't understand all the context behind them.

Anyone not born in the 80s is still a kid imo

>all these butthurt feminazis and disney fags
You all need to be thrown off a cliff. Sup Forums is cancer because of you faggots

>Making fun of someone thinking men are oppressed is the same as saying women are oppressed.

A cuck AND a retard.

>Thinks men in western civilisation are oppressed

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>M-mommy, the mean boys on Sup Forums aren't agreeing with me! TELL THEM TO STOP!

This is fucking hilarious

We know you don't have a job, how would you know anything about the labor market?

>tfw born in the 70s

>Politics
Where?
>movies
>animation
>comics
What constitutes as feminism? Are there more ghostbuster-esque films then not now? Have they actually taken over or has the market expanded to allow more niche concepts to become more common
>news outlets
Fair enough
>Universities
Universities were always like that. The difference now is A) more people go to university B) the internet

If your disagreeing with us in anyway your with them and a traitor and need to be gutted

>is a 16 white boi who came to Sup Forums after incels were banned from reddit

Here, have a (you)

So I'm right about you pining for a time you never knew then? Because the early 2000s weren't the patriarchal heaven you seem to think it was.

>us

user, you can't create the illusion people agree with you when no one in the thread agrees with you.

Just look at shit like home the series or danger and eggs. Also this

Then your all disney supporting feminist traitors to the film and animaion industry and traitors to your gender. Your all as fucking pathetic as dobson
I hated the 2000s too shitface.

Too bad you're too much of an impotent pussy to do anything about it other than huffing and puffing in front your keyboard.
You're so fucking manly user, with your empty wishes for opposition to disappear without you having to move your own fat ass, teach us how to defeat feminism by shitposting.

>some shitty genderbent comic and other shit nobody's ever heard of
>feminism taking over

If you hate women so much, why not just date a man? The women can't turn you down if you don't date them.

Show us on the doll where they hurt you user?

Jesus Christ dude, how does your brain work?
>someone tells you don't know what you're talking about (which you factually don't)
>REEE cuck nazi fascists you should all die

YOUR MOM is feminism taking over

What decade did you like then? Because you were a drooling 5 year old by the time the 2000s started, assuming you're the age you claim to be

By protesting disney and harassing people involved. Also setting up portests like pic related
It and everything else like it ruined marvel

this is so stupid i cant stop laughing

The 90s were godtier, i wish i lived longer back then.