What's the point?

I get the libs are having their meltdowns and want everyone to see them screaming. But what do they think will happen? He will step down or get impeached after seeing this? This is how a democracy works to all the people saying "not my president". I honestly can't wrap my head around and understand the whole point of this autism.

Unfortunately there is no good answer. They just like protesting.

>The electoral college is constitutionally protected

It's more to have a strong voice.

If they just accepted the election quietly in their homes, their dissent wouldn't be heard.

That's kind of the point of protests--so other people know their position.

>The 1st Amendment is constitutionally protected
Let them vent

It's not protesting because protesting aims to achieve something

This. They're doing it for "awareness"

They should stop apropriating black culture

Ok they're "hanging out in a large crowd".

It's great, they're hysteria is making them look bad, let them eat each other apart, stay away from their rallies and let them shill like the puppets they have been programmed to be.

Come on now, they don't need to do that. Everyone and their mother can hear them bitch and whine, even halfway across the fucking globe.

It's a show of power and solidarity. I'm sure it's not meant to change anything, but more to offer a public signifier of resistance and dissent. I think that's pretty obvious. Whether it's effective/worth doing or not depends on the person.

The millennial generation got their first taste of democracy, and they absolutely hate it. Thanks to Jewish ran social media networks, you can expect this liberal backlash to continue on for some time.

Considering they gave Trump a hard time for not saying he would accept the results if he lost, I just can't

>This is how a democracy works
This is how a republic works. We're a republic, not a democracy.
Trump will win the presidency when the electors from the states he won cast their votes.
This is NOT how a democracy works. Clinton won a pathetically small 200,000 more votes than Trump. But votes don't really matter in the end: electors do.

Tantrums.

This is what happens when a generation is raised on participation trophies and everyone wins games.
They never learn how to deal with losing.

They feel they deserved to win.
They were entitled to it.
To them it's like trump cheated.
Hence, childish reaction because it's 'not fair'

I think this is just what's going to happen after every election from now on. People are understandably upset.

This particular batch of protests is probably being made much more volatile due to Soros involvement though. The guy really wants to destroy us.

I feel like you guys are overreacting. You guys would be just as up in arms if Hillary won, even if you'd like to think otherwise. They want to make their dissent public; let them. There's no harm in that.

This is what Sheeple do when they feel threatened.

Soros marks are undoubtedly out there stirring shit up. But you have to understand this is what Subversion looks like. These people live in a completely different world. They are immune to facts, reason, logic.. none of it matters. Its not just mentally ill trannys that think they're going to be marched off to gas chambers now. Watching TYT's meltdown last night was very informative. They declared War on Women and Mexicans for voting for Trump. There was no logic, no moral consistency, it was literally Bush Tier "With us or against us! REVOLUTION NOW!".

Yuri tried to warn us.

The right will have its day. It is said he has a list and a long memory.

>You guys would be just as up in arms if Hillary won
Because she would have stolen the election.

/Thread

If you had to guess, how long before they face the facts?

They are idiots who should all be rounded up and exterminated along with the entertainment industry.

As feel many Hillary supporters. You're more alike in your behaviour than you seem to think.

They've forgotten that screaming loudly doesn't always solve their problems.

I don't think they know any other way, which just further angers them because Trump isn't bending over backwards like all the other politicians they screamed loudly at.

>le participation trophy meme

You are a fucking idiot

It certainly solved his problem in thinking the election was rigged

Why complain? I take joy in their autistic screeching.

no job
might find a whale to bang
its ugly loser life 101

Here's why

The liberal cucks want to show the world how mad they are and are throwing a tantrum because WHY DIDNT MY CANDIDATE WIN OMG :'(

Some of them are so much in denial that they think by protesting they can change the outcome of the election, they're that desperate

There's also some other liberal cucks who just hang out there because they want to look cool in the eyes of their friends

And there's the Niggers, who don't give a fuck about Hillary or the protest, but found a nice chance to rob some stores and destroy property

Its pathetic. I wouldn't even call it a protest, just a tantrum.
What do they aim to achieve? Force the government to give the win to Hillary instead? Well good job undermining everything that this nation was built upon, I hope you enjoy the civil war that will ensue.
I honestly feel embarrassed to share a country with these kids.

>And there's the Niggers, who don't give a fuck about Hillary or the protest, but found a nice chance to rob some stores and destroy property
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there are some career "protesters" out there at this point, going from riot to riot just to have an excuse to break into random stores and steal shit.

Honestly they're not so different from some of us. I used to just fucking froth at the mouth at things that didn't really deserve it. These people are just expressing their inner hate and anger in the only way they know how to. With bullshit anti-racist signs and calling names. Ignore them. They aren't that powerful.

The core base of the rioters are Soros-funded moveon.org shills literally bused in to create the illusion of dissent ya dingus

LA riot they are chanting Pussy Claps Back? wtf is wrong with these libtards hahah

not sure, they must know its not going to make any difference, except to piss people off. Iraq war protests were fucking insanely huge and that didnt stop shit, nobody cares if dumbass college kids dont go to class. Now if working people all decided not to go to work....

>LOL

>As feel many Hillary supporters.
>Feel
Theres the key difference. Feelings vs Facts. Back to the cuckshed.

Newt Gingrich would prefer feels over facts.

(You) have to go back. (You) have to self deport.

It's actually sort of funny how similar this is to a Sup Forums raid.

I'm saying feel, because ultimately it comes down to them feeling the facts are on their side; just like I would've used feel for the same reason if you were the ones protesting.

Holy shit america you are fucking hilarious

If you think I wouldn't be out protesting Hillary if she stole it, you're crazy.

As long as these faggots stay "peaceful" more power to them. But if they go around asking for violence, that's on them.

Here in germoney the Media is selling it as upstanding cititens protesting against the next Hitler. Not once have they ever covered the shady shit blm has done or the uprising of american pc culture.

But you can still tast the Salt beyond their brainwashing attempts. Savor it, for we have won the Battle but the war is far from over.

>Shillary wins
RIGGED!!!!!!!!!! DAY OF THE ROPE!!!!!!
>Trump wins
Fre and fair elections, calm down libtards

Lets not kid ourselves, we wanted memes.

Imagine how much worse Occupy Wall Street would have been if a Republican had been in office during it

These babies are not going to stop crying until they get their way, which will just be a coincidence, since they haven't yet learned how to effect change

Keep venting all you want you little bitch. Your Photoshop skills are shit tier.

Didn't his assault case get dropped due to lack of evidence?

Babies need to throw temper tantrums once in a while.

Do they really believe this meme?

At least they're not taking up "muskets" like trump supporters would have if they results went otherwise.

Funny how the Democrats hate democracy
Oh wait. Fucking hilarious I mean

Youre American
Youre a fucking idiot desu
Reclaim your fucking country

they get to tweet about it and shitpost facebook to prove that "they were there fighting the man"

in the end it's all meaningless virtue signaling

watch out anons
something of the sort has happened on multiple occasions in Belgium. The majority of flanders voting for something and the majority of wallonians voting against it. they then proceed to throw a temper tantrum and shut down a large part of the country and almost always get concessions

>ladylokiofmidgard
It's comforting to know that the actual people who were the originators for those namesakes would probably have raped this person inside-out before killing her during a raid.

They are mad. It was obvious from how the campaigns went with protests on a monthly basis. It didn't matter who won, there would have been protests regardless. Give them till next week to calm down.

I don't know why you all are obsessed with this stuff, it was expected from day one. Just be happy he won. I'm still soaking it all in personally.

Literally Pussy Riot.

And it just makes people hate them more, ironically

Racists being racists, nothing new.

Continuing:

BLM is functionally dead because people got fed up with their shit

The same with Occupy

You change through peaceful and quiet protest

Have a look at the gay movement. They had their little street parade, which was organized and didn't go out of its way to harm anyone or any property

If they were yelling and getting violent/rowdy, you can bet people would dislike gays way more today

I wonder, if they asked everyone at those protests how man of them actually voted I bet the numbers would be less than half of them.

Does anyone know who's organizing these. There has to be some sort of organization behind it, wether it be grass roots or astroturf

Exact same people that do BLM

Soros and student bodies/alternate media

Pussy Riot at least had an (((agenda))), this is just spoiled manchildren throwing their toys out of the pram.

Rekt and checked

Your obsession with moral relativism is why Europe is dying.

10-to-1 it's Soros at the top.

I feel like they're threatening my life. Time to use my Second Amendment right. Protest near me and I'll make use of stand your ground laws.