Chomsky Predicted Trump Winning in 2010

>“The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen. Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election.”

- Apr 19, 2010

Described the habbening by you dimwits to a T.

Trump marched to the throne, hoisted upon the shoulders of the unbridled uneducated masses, the rabble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFO8LKtjak8&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2010
no, that was predicting the 2012 election you fucking kike

>trump got 50%+ more college educated whites
>trump got 30% latinos

chomsky hasnt been right about jack shit since Cambodia and Vietnam.

this right here, folks

>next election
>2012
>2014
what did he mean by this?

a commie cuck that belong to a group pushing anti white agenda worldwide realized people won't fucking take it
boo hoo

You see the kikes know the backlash their plans will make so when a leader arises they come up with these shitty predictions. They're attacking whites so naturally theyll make a statement like

Bad white man wahhh Hitler.
It's so retarded. It's like saying in the 1800s
" we are so lucky blacks didn't get a charismatic leader because if they did they would fight against slavery and their oppression."
You keep poking the white man and you're damn right about us getting pissed and gassing you, faggotsky.
Tl;dr his prediction is ",good things the goyim don't have a leader or they would react harshly for the way we exploit them"

>more dangerous than Germany
i like the sound of that

He's implying it hasn't happened yet dumb fuck face :^)

>People will be beaten up

youtube.com/watch?v=hFO8LKtjak8&feature=share

It wasn't exactly hard to guess

/thread

>People will be beaten up
so far all the street violence has been one way and it's the red guard wannabes not trump supporters.

>>trump got 50%+ more college educated whites
no

Welcome to the class war.
Which side did you choose?

>lucky that no one has come
>the justified anger
>lucky that no one has come to offer solutions to the justified anger

honestly, chomsky is intelligent, sure. but he's still an idiot. my lefty intellectual friend showed me an article by chomsky. in substance, it may as well have been buzzfeed. there was a lot of either disingenuity, bad information, or he just couldn't see anything clearly because of his ideology.

>Then it was the Jews.

What kind of fiction is this?

>chomsky is intelligent, sure. but he's still an idiot

>If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest
>honest
Nice to see honesty is a bad thing these days.

It's pretty simple and an understandable position to take on someone like Chomsky if you aren't riding their dick and blinded be your perceived greatness of them

i really find it interesting that college educated shitskins voted for him more than non-educated shitskins yet the opposite is true for whites

the problem with chomsky is that he's fully pozzed with the bluepill mindset and only has interest in securing the legacy of his academic citadel

Chomsky is so out of touch. You have to go back nearly half a century for any of his "work" to be of value.

Just another self fellating bag of shit that liberals put on a pedestal because of

>muh academia

So, why did you put like a badly photoshopped beard on him?

No. It's an oxymoron you moron.

>literally just (((their))) plan to distract the goy while they loot everything

>Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks
>Implying it won't be the Jews again

i didn't think it was possible either.

>AND HIS NAME IS GNOME CHOMPSKY

Just more stupid "muh 1930s" member-berries.

No, it isn't. You failed to understand this because you are autistic.

The first thing the ancient fag enabler got right.

I'll help u out u lil moron u ;)

Get gassed fag

Except the intent in his statement was that while he is very clearly a literally intelligent person, his views and opinions are stupid. This is not an oxymoron, unless you purposely misconstrue the intent behind what he was saying.

If you weren't so fucking stupid you might have realized that, but here we are.

Solid logic there, leaf.

Just like how the Inuit massacre hadn't happened :^)

>is intelligent, sure. but he's still an idiot
>not an oxymoron

It is categorically an oxymoron. The only issue here is that you are such a moron that you thought your opinion on matters is more intelligent than that of Chomsky. Not surprising given you don't know what the word you've been arguing about for the last 30 minutes means.

W-what do I click Sup Forums.

You are so stupid it hurts. I don't know who you think I am, but I am just telling you that your post replying to that first guy's was fucking retarded. I don't know where you're getting that I think my opinion on matters is more "intelligent" than Chomsky's, and I'm starting to get the feeling I was absolutely right you're a retard riding his dick because he idolizes Chosmsky.

Now let's go back to that first post

I want you to tell me what this post was supposed to convey. It seems to me like you were acting like his post was somehow fundamentally contradictory, when it clearly wasn't. You have to really stretch yourself to get the required "apparently contradictory" out of his post for that to be an oxymoron, too. I was just trying to highlight that if you couldn't see the not-so-subtle nuance in what he was saying, you may be literally autistic.

PS. I'm smarter than you

>BAAW WHITE MEN ARE NOW STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES

yea i bet a commie kike wouldn't like it

>is intelligent, sure. but he's still an idiot
>not an oxymoron
>PS. I'm smarter than you

chumpsky needs to die

Please cry more.
You're making me hard.

Yeah I just explained it to you family, I'm not surprised you can't read

So CTR finally admits Trump is honest in their last few days of funding?

There are tons of people who are geniuses who still can be complete morons

I'm guessing you're just a normal moron if you can't figure that out

>white males are a persecuted minority

While I admit I'm not really persecuted Chodesky is fucking stupid if he doesn't realize we can see exactly what him and other liberal faggots are doing when they use mass immigration to reduce us while talking about how we're evil people who deserve to die

An attempted genocide doesn't need to be happening right now for you to realize that someone is trying to lay the foundation for wiping you and those like you completely out

yo retard, Chomsky is the biggest critic of Israel.

For fucks sake, the man wrote the introduction for a fucking holocaust denial book.

nobody is trying to wipe out white people. just stop being arrogant schmucks

He talks about polls at the end, it's pretty clear he thought that some Newt Gingrich would become the new Speaker and unify the House as a major anti-presidential force instead of what actually happened which was the tea party sending a million "end obamacare" bills to the senate while still cucking out on everything else important

Also chodesky misunderstands the type of people in the tea party or in the republican party in general

Republicans just want to be left alone in their nice mostly-white country and not be harassed by blue haired transniggers, Republicans in general will always talk about how you need to be nice to people and that they would let a nigger in a suit fuck their daughter over a redneck (why not just set her up with a normal white guy?). Most of all they view the rest of America as their people and don't advocate violence to advance their cause.

It is the liberals who join groups like antifa because they view the white middle class as the global bourgeoisie that must be exterminated and consider whites to be a parasite on the backs of minorities.

There is no real fascist movement in America, not even this election memed it into existence.