How is this allowed?

How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/may/30/new-york-urinating-dog-statue-fearless-girl-charging-bull
youtube.com/watch?v=454KJXqvkzY
shadbase.com/wallstreet-statue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cute.

sometimes a bull is just a hamburger in disguise

Well, OP, German doesn't facilitate puns very easily. The language has far less ambiguity for nouns than English or the Romantic languages, y'see, so the puns have less bullshit.

God, just imagine her tiny body struggling to accommodate nearly two feet of bull cock. Her face contorting in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Ferdinand huffs and grunts, stretching her to the point of breaking. Just imagine her entire body being lifted off the ground when Ferdinand begins thrusting in a lust driven frenzy, the hole to her womb wide open and readily accepting a cock nearly larger than her torso. What I wouldn’t give to see her belly expand as gallons of bull seed fill her till she nearly bursts. I can’t be be the only one, right??

Sounds hot

The Greeks did it, we are going full cycle.

Germany doesn't seem to do anything right

Is this a movie about a loli being into beastility?

That's bullshit

> this implying that women aren't three-dimensional multi-faceted people who also make mistakes and have flaws

when the libs demand inequality

notice how the F meaning fuck and D meaning dick are in different font

I heard some woman once tried to remove the bull's testicles with acid.
Is it true?

Who knows. Blue Sky somehow convinced someone with a lot of money to fund a movie based on a book from the 1920's, maybe they convinced them that they had enough star voice actors to make their mediocre animation studio produce profit on this thing, maybe they thought parents who don't know any better would take their kids to an animated movie over the christmas holidays, we just don't know. But Peyton fuckin Manning is voicing a character in this shlock film and that gets a kick out of me.

>Girl standing in opposition to economic prosperity.

Sounds good.

>Fearless Girl was commissioned by investment firm State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) to advertise for an index fund which comprises gender-diverse companies that have a higher percentage of women among their senior leadership. The plaque below the statue states, "Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference," with "SHE" being both a descriptive pronoun and the fund's NASDAQ ticker symbol.
Fearless girl is corporate bullshit, the original bull sculpture was underground art that had great meaning

Because it's hot.

Wait do you mean the girl was put there after the bull?

Yes, the bull was put up YEARS before the girl

>Bull Wall Street market translating to prosperity.
Yeah. About that.

Well that's just wrong. Now I'm mad. Co-opting a statue for equality posturing.

You should be mad, it's so much bullshit. And so few people know it.

>the original bull sculpture was underground art that had great meaning
And what did it mean?

it will only be there for a year though
(originally it was supposed to be a month though)

Not dank enough.

The bull was cast by the Bedi-Makky Art Foundry in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Di Modica spent some $360,000 to create, cast, and install the sculpture following the 1987 stock market crash as a symbol of the "strength and power of the American people".[2] The sculpture was Di Modica's idea, and in an act of guerrilla art, Bedi Makky Art Foundry and Di Modica trucked it to Lower Manhattan. On December 15, 1989, they installed it beneath a 60-foot (18 m) Christmas tree in the middle of Broad Street in front of the New York Stock Exchange as a Christmas gift to New Yorkers. That day, hundreds of onlookers stopped to admire and analyze it as Di Modica handed out copies of a flier about his artwork.[4]

NYSE officials called police later that day, and the NYPD seized the sculpture and placed it into an impound lot.[4] The ensuing public outcry led the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation to reinstall it two blocks south of the Exchange, in Bowling Green, with a ceremony on December 21, 1989. It faces up Broadway at Whitehall Street.[11]

Well that's not too bad I suppose.
Really should have stayed at a month though.

wow

> Bull supposed to represent the american people
> They add a girl to the statue because apparently women aren't included in the demographic of "american people"
> They actually think women aren't people
>97627979
> And then later some sjw complains about it now representing the progress of women

what world am i living in

Minotaurs, son.

It was a cute movie. I was worried, what with it being Blue Sky and all. But it was sweet and simple. It had that feeling that the animators at least cared about it and had fun making it, whether some anons liked the film or not. Also I fucking loved the fucking German horses.

Shut up, Aaron.

what about three hedgehogs?

02:032:001 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
02:032:002 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
02:032:003 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
02:032:004 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
02:032:005 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, Tomorrow is a feast to the LORD.
02:032:006 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
02:032:007 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
02:032:008 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
02:032:009 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
02:032:010 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

I find Exodus as one of the better books of the Torah, besides all the goddamn begats.

Fucking hell. -unzips dick-

774 did the best doujin in a similar vein

>Wall St Jews
>They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshiped it

What have blue sky done that had you worried.

>Geht stierisch ab!
Oh my...

I'll second this notion and say yes, it was surprisingly cute and funny. As an animator myself, the animation was incredibly well done and very enjoyable, but the fact it had a good story to go with it made it better than the likes of Rio.

I also ended up finding the goat a lot funnier than I thought I wuld.

The hedgehogs were ok. They served a purpose within the plot and didn't overstay their welcome. Funny in their own right. They weren't the "comic relief that gets forced into every scene for a cheap gag" they seemed to be from the trailers.

t. Blue Sky employee
Find better work dude

Seek treatment for that paranoia, user

he's a disney employee now.ya forgot?

Thanks for the confirmation "user".

But wait, there's more!
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/may/30/new-york-urinating-dog-statue-fearless-girl-charging-bull

> the bull is a symbol of the strength and power of the american people

by literally no definition does this qualify as "underground art"

>literally placing a statue on wall street in the dead of night in an illegal manner
>not underground art
How's middle school going

wow another Sup Forums thread

Now that's art.

>cutting out the cuck and going straight with the bull

Yeah, goat's voice was perfect.

Just that some of their films are usually lacking in soul. They usually seem like they're made with money in mind only. There are exceptions, of course. The first Ice Age and Peanuts for example.

Any Torrents or CAMRIPS for this movie in ENG?

Didn't shadbase already made something with this?

kekd

>Nur im kino in 3D

Totally /kino/ guys!!!!!!!!!!

>I can’t be be the only one, right??

No this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums specifically. This is all people here every think about. Normies only think about sex all the time too, but here being anonymous everyone can be both honest about it and ironically meme everything into something sexual too.

It's boring at this point.

Man in the future that little sliver is just going be tons of statues signalling and counter signalling each other.

How is 'what' allowed? Be clearer, faggot. We're not mind readers.

What was the deal with the original book? It was banned for awhile too. OP seems to be implying it's about bestiality too?

Imagine having this user stick his cynical analysis of modern sexuality into your tight, dirty Sup Forums thread, perversely ravishing your perception of dirty humor.

Here for you, perv. You are 5.000 years late

Last word, me.

So does he stick someone in the Bull and fuck 'em or just burn them?

>Be an old fag.
>Watch alot of older cartoons my dad and mom horded/colected.
> Vaugely remember ferdinand but not much on plot, 'a bull that was peaceful? okay'.
> Remember seeing the cardboard diaramas at the movie theator of this movie.
>Give in and go on youtube to see what the orginal story was.
>Non-violent bull that just sniffed flowers all day being picked for bullfighting due to a misunderstanding and he just wins by being the most chill bull and the matidore just bitching out and giving up.
> 'How the fuck would they make a full fucking movie over the most simple fucking premice that was done in less than ten/twenty minutes?'

The bull starts to dance when attacked with swords
He channels his anger at the color red into art and starts drawing expressionist art
Does it matter

There are dozens of bullshit reasons for plot things to happen in kids movies

An offer for the Minotaur...

>women block progress
this isn't an unknown fact

How many of you got the balls for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=454KJXqvkzY

shadbase.com/wallstreet-statue/