Seriously, how did he think he was safe?

Seriously, how did he think he was safe?
For someone so smart, he sure did a bad job of hiding it.
>ITT characters who think they were fooling anyone
>Iceman has always been a massive faggot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m9M3wdcVj8&t=102s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what was the proof that he was gay?

Found the hetero.

Everything from his word choice to his clothing and the lame shit he'd get upset/obsess over.

>this character is black/female/gay-coded
>how can you tell
>oh well because of how they look and act
>how can you tell
>because [extremely offensive stereotypes of black/female/gay people], I mean it's just obvious

Every time

stereotypes aren't born from nothing, dude.
Most people tend to assume that stuff unless spefically stated otherwise.

Yeah, everyone knows that socially awkward and/or obsessive people just inherently like to fuck their own gender. It's common knowledge.

How can you tell someone is angry, or sad, or happy without them saying so? There are signs, man. We're not made of cardboard.

You'd be AMAZED how much information you give away with something as simple as your eye movements and walking pattern.

Rude

because his bro-tierness towards static and later gadgetry overshadowed it.

He was a decent gay character.

Though I will admit, I thought his superhero costume as Gear was a little suspect for some reason.

>Helps Static fight crime in some custom tailored street clothes and a mask
>He opts for armless tights when he joins the crime fighting.

It was a weird red flag in my head, but that's the sole thing that made me unsurprised when he was confirmed gay.

When you're proud of how ever-so-progressive you are and then you say shit like "Clearly, this character's black because she has an ape-like appearance!" or "Clearly, this character's a lesbian because she has short hair!", you're an asshole. You believe the exact same bullshit far right hatemongers do, but you think that's okay because you put women and minorities on a pedestal instead of wanting to kill and enslave them.

And by the way, I've seen SJWs on Tumblr actually say those things about Steven Universe and Mass Effect: Andromeda, respectively. They say a lot of very offensive shit and no one- no matter how black, gay, and/or female they are- can ever call them out on it because they're on the right side.

>A cunt that probably has no friends or human interractions tells us all how you can read someone entirely with a few words they say
Fuck off to reddit, retard

Do you think he tops or bottoms?

>"Clearly, this character's black because she has an ape-like appearance!"
Sounds fucking fake to me, how about you provide a cap of that statement.

Bottoms. All the way.

>When you're proud of how ever-so-progressive you are
Yo I'm not progressive at all, dude.
A male cunt that is literally a drag entertainer for a living, and has to pick up on subtle cues to find the best way to talk to people so he can get paid, yup.

I'm the retard, you're the one acting like body language isn't an actual field of scientific study. Pic related.

A better argument would be to point out it's an animated fictional character, and doubt that the creators put any thought into it.

I thiiiiiiink...
Versatile bottom.
He's got a lot of sass.

Truth

What a fucking faggot, one user says a thing that has nothing to do with politics then he suddenly goes 'wahh wahh you liberals are so awful' like a pussy.

Imagine if he were some dom daddy power top.

His creator said he's gay.

>"Clearly, this character's black because she has an ape-like appearance!"

Or the other way round, when people on Tumblr complained that fanart of Garnet didn't make her look "black" enough, and their examples included big lips and afro hair

What gay character close to his age should we ship him with ?

Funny enough Jason Marsden once voiced Iceman in the X-Men Destiny game.

Aqualad?

The show guys also intentionally made him eye roll and get snark whenever girls were brought up because they eventually wanted to reveal his homo status in the show.

Wiccan, because he made a pussy of Hulking.

Is he, or isn't he?
He totally fucking is, but has it ever been confirmed?

Bum bum bum

Bunker or Aqualad .

Is Richie the best gay character ?

He wouldn't cameo in New Vegas if otherwise.

Why do people ship Richie with Hotstreak ? It’s boring and makes no sense. Why can’t they ship Richie with Virgil like normal people ?

Because Virgil's not a fag

I always thought that the armless stuff was to match Virgin's new sleeveless design, and to probably show off that he's been working out. That makes more sense.

In the comics his schoolmates always made gay jokes at him and called him a fairy. This was all BEFORE he came out as gay.

what? Really?

close, but Sandy "Moose" Jensen from The Secret World exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=-m9M3wdcVj8&t=102s

Funny enough, he's another homosexual gadgeteer.

I forgot Virgil was sleeveless under the jacket too.

And it would make sense that Richie was showing off his workout routine.

God knows his eternal green hoodie never did that.

It's a joke.

Jason Marsden played Boone not Gannon

I meant the actual character, not the VA

Weren't you paying attention whenever Virgil said 'Hey Richie how's it going' and Richie would respond 'Haaaaay gurrrrl.'

After coming out I can imagine him wearing this shirt .

i don't get it

I vaguely remember there was one scene where Virgil talks about dating girls (or something) and Richie pretty much replies, "Oh y-eah girls! I like girls! I uh totally like girls!" and Virgil gives him a funny look.

He wanted his bestfriend's big black dick inside him.

I think the character from the original comics that he's based on was canonically gay, so he was supposed to be too

Does Sup Forums really ship Virgil with Richie or is it joking or both ?

Because even if there's a strong relationship with a black character, if there are two white males in proximity to each other fans will ship those instead in a heartbeat

See: Captain America/Falcon or Iron Man/War Machine vs Steve/Tony
Blacks are for friends only

Richie could easily develop new sex toys

why doesn't Sup Forums ship virgil and richie more visibly?

>people see a confident guy
>he must be gay!
>people see a shy guy
>its because he is in the closet!
>guy cant hold a relationship for long
>its because he craves teh cock!
>guy dresses properly
>his fashion sense means he MUST be gay!

Except, you know, Richie is gay.