Why did you break a poor old lady's heart, Sup Forums?

Why did you break a poor old lady's heart, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that she cares about the sex of the president makes me give 0 shits about how she feels.

If she wanted a female president, she had a vagina. What stopped her from running?

Why do you make this thread repeatedly?
I do not give a shit.

OLD LADY BTFO

CHOCOLATES?

those fucking legs by the looks of things

Exactly.

fpbp

ive waited my whole life for emma watson, i won't be getting that shit anytime soon, QQ more old lady

fpbp
THIS. Estrogen should not be a qualifying attribute.

>I'll be dead in a few years
>better vote for this person based on her gender alone
>good thing I won't have to deal with the consequences

Fuck her.

I would love to see a no bullshit conservative president that happens to be female.

Suks that shilary was full bullshit Democrat.

/thread

>I remember when they first elected chocolate...sweet sweet chocolate
>I ALWAYS HATED HIM

Oh no. This random +90 year old women hasnt had her dream fufilled. Lets change something that millions of people voted on just so this old lady can have her dream fufilled even though that dream is in no way related to the old lady.

Leftists will die screaming like the children they are. You cannot stop us. Your time is up.

under rated top kek, fellow officially uncucked nation top kek. i raise my thumb to you

underrated post. thank you based bong

Her first mistake was having dreams.

Stupid thing to wait for. Dumb bitch.

>>Voting for someone specifically because they are a certain gender
>>Upset

But what about my heart? It'll last longer than hers and I'll have to live with my choice. Glad I voted trump.

HOLY SHIT THAT OLD LADY IS SAD THAT'S IT BOYS PACK IT UP THROW OUT DEMOCRACY

Proof that a woman's brain development stops at age 17.

What if she was waiting for the first Sup Forums president like we were, but trump didn't win?

She comes from a time when women could not even vote, were expected to be married with kids before they were 21, and whose place was subservient to her husband. If you can't understand why seeing a female president would be a significant milestone for her, you're just lacking in sympathy.

This would be the ultimate power play move by republicans if they could pull it off.

KEK

Or you're just a massive faggot

>you're just lacking in sympathy.

Go back to tumblr you effeminate, emotional faggot...

>she waited her whole life

In other words, she did nothing. If she wanted it so badly, she could have mobilised herself, got into politics and try to make herself the first woman President.

Instead, she waited. Just fucking waited for that to be delivered to her on a platter. Fuck the old hag.

>>>/plebbit/

Watch them get some god mode black female that is both a super minority and a super conservative.

It would be the ultimate Trump™ card

I feel bad but Hillary did not deserve presidency. Sorry.

That caption was not made by her nor was it literal. Is English not your first language?

>She comes from a time when women could not even vote, were expected to be married with kids before they were 21, and whose place was subservient to her husband, and everything crumbled around the rust states
she is selfish

You seem to be lost.

WHY IS THIS ALIEN TALKING TO HILLARY?

#RayGunGate

She remembers all of that and she STILL wants to keep going? Dumb cunt.

I dont give a shit.. fuck 'em all

You're right, so we actually do not know if she even cares either way. She probably voted for Trump then.

>a time when women could not even vote, were expected to be married with kids before they were 21, and whose place was subservient to her husband
Sounds good to me

You're not getting a paycheck anymore, m8.

Toppest of keks

>The fact that she cares about the sex of the president makes me give 0 shits about how she feels.

well said

I do feel bad for her

But we needed Trump
She can blame Obama for ruining her first shot

>Whats between someone's legs is more important than what they think and have done in determining who should hold the most powerful office in the world.
>>Progressive "logic"

Who know's; maybe she'll get to live another 4-8 years (assuming Trump doesn't die during his first term) and actually get to see a female president (that actually deserves to be president)

Oh, please. She lived a life better than her husband's and that of royalty of ages past.

Her descendants (if she has any) will surely have a much lower standard of living thanks to the selfishness and cowardice of people like her.

OC hot off the presses. Be sure to check the digits I added for bonus keks.

seriously guys, where the fuck do I buy a ray gun?

I never realized how emotionally-retarded Trump supporters were. This is some serious autism.

>Old lady was looking forward to seeing the first female president in her lifetime, the last time she'd get a chance to see it.
>But equality! Why would she care about the gender of the president? That's t-t-otally sexist and p-p-problematic!!!

Rather than taking a reasoned, sympathetic look at someone's perspective, you are doing exactly what you'd accuse of "tumblrinas" doing, you fucking idiots.

> muh appeal to emotion

i feel nothing

Wait, Trump could always have a sex change. In today's world, nobody knows...

Why are you defending a literal alien?

>literally
>expecting sympathy in Sup Forums

>voting for a woman because muh women
Fuck off dust slut

My grandpa is a democrat and raged when trump won. I understand that they remember the Democratic Party when it was genuine (Kennedy era). He fails to realize his party has been hijacked by globalist. But what can you expect from a guy who can't work the internet and gets all his information from the news.

just tell her hillary won

Eternally, truly, fpbp.

>Oh, please. She lived a life better than her husband's and that of royalty of ages past.
Even if that were true, that is completely irrelevant since we're talking about advancements in the ability of women to engage in the political and social sphere at the same level as their male counterparts, not standard of living, not quality of life.

Honestly dude? HONESTLY?

I think you should just mcfucking kill yourself, you pathetic faggot.

To make an omelette you need to crack some eggs, Straya.

She can always move to Worst Korea, I heard they have one of those.

>Suffragist

No fucking wonder. Onto the trash

Massive faggot confirmed

You should go away. You really don't have definition authority around here, sweetheart.

m'lady

>women could not even vote
Then being able to vote is what's destroying our civilization.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Lol, Murrica in a nutshell - I don't give a fuck about what she has to offer, what she want to do.
I want a FEMALE PRESIDENT. YAY!

Jesus...

>If you can't understand why seeing a female president would be a significant milestone for her, you're just lacking in sympathy.

She didn't see a female president, but we passed the milestone.

The point of a female president from a progressive standpoint is "hurr look how far we've come". All you need is to prove a woman can be president because sex doesn't matter. Hillary was the worst corrupt chrony candidate ever with 8 years of obama's baggage that everyone was tired of, and she narrowly lost some swing states. If she had been any less shitty she would have won handily.

>she
That's fucking Bernie Sanders in disguise.

a old fascist is still a fascist.

>Rather than taking a reasoned, sympathetic look at someone's perspective, you are doing exactly what you'd accuse of "tumblrinas" doing, you fucking idiots.

Or maybe you're just a fucking idiot arguing out of emotion. You are making a logical fallacy (appeals to the emotion). Society isn't run on emotions, sympathy, or "pleasing old people", its run on (ethical-at least it should be) pragmatism and policy. You have to see the bigger picture. Electing someone based on gender [mainly] or because of the "its time for a female president" mindset is fucking asinine and insane.

You accuse other people of not being able to make a well reasoned argument when you go and do the exact same thing. The only autistic moron here is you and you completely lack self awareness.

Besides,would you really want your first female President to be a criminal like Hillary who should be in jail?

You can't/don't always get everything you want in life, deal with if. If at 90+ years old you can't understand that then that's your problem.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where Presidential candidates will not be judged by their genitalia but by the content of their character.

Can't wait for the day women have all their rights revoked and are back to being the stupid, only good for breeding cows that God intended them to be.

>>p-p-problematic!!!

It is irrelevant whether or not she was a good candidate in your opinion. This is a matter of whether or not you can be understanding of the perspective the old lady is coming from --why seeing a woman in the highest US office would be a sentimental moment for her. If you can't set aside your feelings about Hillary to understand that that, you are an emotionally-retarded autist.

utilitarianism motherfucker. what are you gonna do if a 4 year old with cancer wants harambe for president?

Mia love. She's Haitian. That's a super black ultra minority.

Because she's a kike.

And people with vaginas almost always have terrible character.

>sorry, we cannot process your account deposit at this time

Yes, I can imagine how she feels. Theory of mind is real and most people possess it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind

Did she ever stop to think about how Trump's supporters felt?

Criminally underrated.

Old ppl are funny when they get butthurt

Only Janet Reno had it figured out.

How dare democracy work!

Women and niggers are so fucking stupid. Even though i hate Jill Steins policies, she was a great candidate for retards (also qt gilf as fuck) but instead of voting her, they mocked her and voted for an ugly, evil, lying bitch that spent way too much money pandering hard and still lost.

We know why it would matter to that person.
We literally just don't care.
Because it is absolutely and totally insignificant.
What, you care about little ailan being flushed onto the shores of the Mediterranean sea as well?

Fucking fag.

Holy shit, 10/10 if bait

if not, get the fuck out of my Sup Forums, fucking fag

This. Actual policy is infinitely more important than some random old bitch's feefees.

Your logical fallacy is a strawman, since I said nothing about whether or not Hillary should be president based on the feelings of this old lady. I pointed out her perspective to illustrate why it might be important to her. If you are unable to understand someone's sentimentality because you think an emotional response to events should be totally based on "pragmatism and policy," you're just illustrating my point.

Why do all leftist libcucks just assume that that was such a bad thing? My grandmother (mother's side) was a product of those times. She never worked a real job in her life and could not even legally operate a vehicle, but she provided her husband with four healthy children, a beautiful, clean home with nice family dinners all the time. He worked for a private industry that was booming and took care of the finances. They both lived long lives happily together. What's wrong with that?

It's not wrong when it's by choice. It was not by choice then.

I'm glad a corrupted politician didn't win. It does make me feel bad for this woman, but she didn't know what we were gonna be put through if she won. But she should be proud for how far Hillary got. It was one hell of a run.

HAHAHA IF I WAS THERE I'D BE LAUGHING IN HER FUCKING SAGGY ASS FACE