TPP IS DEAD

TPP IS DEAD

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trade-mcconnell-idUSKBN1343DW?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5824070904d3010555492cfc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/poultry-workers-wear-diapers-work-bathroom-breaks
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qyHrRbaQA
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-14/how-donald-trump-could-wipe-420-billion-off-china-s-exports
youtube.com/watch?v=7LG-ETFXvas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Globalist agenda: In shambles

obama btfo

holy shit
>record high DOW
>getting establishment republicans to block TPP
>#MAGA

what the fuck is happening

Obama will have no legacy.

Obama's gonna pass it before Trump takes office

IS THIS VALHALLA?

~Humble water filter merchant

Fuck this shit. Why does Trump and the GOP want to surrender the pacific to the chinks?

This truly is the greatest timeline.

Remember this day boys, this is the day when Social Justice and Globalism hit their high water mark.

>TPP dead
>EU crumbling
>Trump president
>Economy surging
>Nationalism on the rise

WE ARE WINNING

Good

TPP is dead. But we need more than that to crush globalism. we need to undo the outsourcing that has already happened, close the border, deport illegals, destroy the EU, end the neocon wars once and for all, end the health insurance cartels, not to mention reintroduce Glass-Steagall.

There are hundreds more things on the laundry list, but hey TPP dying is an amazing start that was a Obama/Clinton project 7 years in the making, and Trump has destroyed it without even getting sworn in yet.

Fuck off chink.

We're going to nuke you and take your women just like the nips

He cannot. This is a republic.

How? Obama needs McConnell's help

Fuck, I'm screwed then

NAFTA hopefully be removed. You Americans think its hurt you? Its decimated Canadian Jobs. Our industry is in shambles here. Trump is making everything great again!

>Its decimated Canadian Jobs
Blame yourself for not being competitive enough?

McTortoiseMan delivers! Nice

Wrong, with majority with Commander in Chief, Senate, AND HOUSE. With the presumptive upcoming Trumpenreich in the supreme court it will no longer be no legacy. It will be a completely reversed legacy. Everything he has done will be reversed and he will go down in history as being the biggest cuck president.

>passing a bill that was never voted on

kek

The only thing that makes China a threat to us at all is the fact we shipped all our factories over there beginning with Carter

Maybe you should wake the fuck up

The whole west has been decimated by outsourcing.

The globalists must pay for what they did.

Exactly why I was praying to Kek for him to win. Had a job go to Mexico years ago. Fuck NAFTA.

Sorry we don't essentially enslave our own people, you fucking insect.

you've always got us my man :^)

Sure thing.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/poultry-workers-wear-diapers-work-bathroom-breaks

Not really. TPP would eventually fuck you up as well.

I would argue that enters into the whole "no legacy".

Please educate our masses on shitposting, they eat up every single but of western media. What's worse is that most of it is left-leaning.

BASED
A
S
E
D

He did say "our" chinkichink.

Mitch McConnell... actually did something good?

Wow.

Thanks, Mitch.

I think McConnell is going to be all fucking right.

Think Trump unleashed his inner nationalist and that kentucky boy is going to be a big help in straightening this shit out

McConnell you can just tell in one exposure to him does not have any affections for degeneracy

CONDITIONING STATUS: BROKEN

american wages and living standards have been destroyed by outsourcing and mass immigration

glad you noticed.

On the other hand living standards in the rest of the world remain shit, because outsourcing is based on paying low wages to workers

China for example cares only about mass production regardless of shitty quality and living standards

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qyHrRbaQA

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

>>record high DOW
you're being tricked by the jew.

they're doing a massive pump and dump.

its going to crash when actual anti-free trade legislation passes.

the jews are literally going to crash an entire countries market with this little stunt.

We can't compete with literal sweatshops

Your people are slaves. Free people cannot compete with slaves. This is why the Republican Party was invented: to protect white people from slave owners.

You are not the ones working in "literal sweatshops", so why the outrage? Ever heard of comparative advantage?

I gotta hand it to McConnell. He's really been pretty shrewd.

>Free people cannot compete with slaves.
So your system is inferior. What else is new?

Those are Guat slaves like at Agriprocessors, not "our own people."

Gold.

That's why we are about to shrink your exports by 80%. Your own peasants will drink your blood.

I think being able to breathe the air in our own cities is pretty good. Enjoying your mask?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>about to
Call me when it's done.

I see changing the subject is your only defense.

The subject was not changed. Being able to breathe and not being a slave society are linked by the same principles.

>Libtards an heroing everywhere
>The Elites' God gets btfo'd by our God

Gentlemen, not only we countered their occult bullshit, we have re-established natural selection itself.

Yet you fail to point out what those principles are.

>you are not working in a sweatshop
>so why do you care
>Chinese empathy

East Asians really are like hive insects, they have no concept of health or safety or living standards.

There's a reason they are so uncreative, conformist, and unempathetic.

Oopsies.

Having a soul, obviously. Your people are quite literally soulless.

I see you've already figured out the excuses for not being able to compete under globalization.

There is not such thing as "soul".

>There is not such thing as "soul".
This is the fundamental difference between the west and everybody else.

You believe this because your government would have killed your recent ancestors if they believed otherwise.

The principles of western civilization

Life
Liberty
Happiness

The West has opposed enslavement from the East for millennia from Persia to Mongols to Arabs

>an excuse for not wanting to be an impoverished slave

There is no need for one. Just like there was no need to explian the Spartans defying Xerxes.

Us economy is not surging, dumbass. Trump will have to fight tooth and nail to transition into a sustainable economy in 4 years.

let the troubles begin :D

>America comprehending basic english
Its like you didn't read the news who they elected president

Nah, gook. You will not have your way anymore.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-14/how-donald-trump-could-wipe-420-billion-off-china-s-exports

It's coming. Laugh while you can, chinky.

Donald Trump saved Doujin culture.
I never thought I would type this.

The day keeps getting better.

How are you enjoying your literal garbage bridge, gel shrimp, gutter oil, and beta males that fill youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LG-ETFXvas

>inb4 libs flip this as a bad thing since its trump doing the signing when they were against it in the first place.

And it's the fundamental reason why the west is in decline.

I believe it because there's no scientific evidence at all. And you would too if you ever graduated high school.

>The West has opposed enslavement
The West willfully enslaves itself under a facade of faux liberty.

It's coming. Laugh while you can, chinky.

>Freedom is slavery

t. China

noice

On the flip side he's likely not going to stop them from grabbing the South China Sea which is what they want more at this point in time.

Will be funny to see them try to grab anything as their masses revolt when they can no longer get migratory work in the cities and their country is in flames and they cannot even feed their army.

Aha. The reason the US wanted to do it was because it would bring them more wealth. Now we'll see what Trump will do once he gets people who actually know what is in Americas interest bring him some facts.

I don't think anybody knows what they got with Trump. He's an opportunist that doesn't belong to any of the political ideologies. And he will lie if it means people doing what he wants them to do. Plenty of proof on that in the past (Even adding more floors on paper to a building to pump up the price of the apartments).

They'll just roll over them with tanks again. You think the Chinese people care about shit like that?

thank god

It seems like their leadership has been putting a lot of effort into avoiding this very scenario.

I exclaimed oh thank god when I read that. Please destroy NAFTA too, save us from our globalist masters. Canadians are too pathetic to do it ourselves
actually just annex us before we become a muslim country

Good luck funding military expansion when China's industrial base is moved back to the US (and other western nations) where it belongs

>If you outsource your entire productive economy to asia, you win

brilliant logic, thank you Denmark.

Obviously outsourcing is great. Who knew?

Good riddance~

Do you think the car factories are just going to move production back because trump tells them to? And you are delusional if you think trade agreements will uninvent robots and give people their jobs back.

McConnel oscillates between incredibly based and fucking terrible.

Have you heard of tariffs?

He'll always be that one black president that was supposed to bring change but was completely cucked and will forever be a reminder of what happens when minorities get any power. Thats his legacy.

We did the black president thing and it was terrible. Even Harambe could only secure 15000 votes this election season.

Yes. And if you think USA isolating themselves on a global market will bring them progress then you don't know much. His rhetorics are from the isolation eras.

we'll price them out of the market until they have no choice

we're the largest automobile market on earth

Thank fuck. That damn thing was worrying me for long but now its not going to fly. Hope Trump makes it illegal to make bills like these.

What exactly is wrong with globalism?

>Do you think the car factories are just going to move production back because trump tells them to

yes. That's how protectionism works.

>uninvent robots

automation increases living standards, wages, and production

see: the entire Industrial Revolution.

Why do neo luddites think increasing technology is a bad thing? Germany has a huge trade surplus and high employment in manufacturing, not to mention some of the most advanced manufacturing technology on the planet.

It also happens to be demolishing ht economies of every other competing EU economy that foolishly adopted the same currency as Germany.

The EU itself is proof that outsourcing is a retarded idea.

>I fell for the international trade 101 memes

Protectionism has a far, far better record than free trade.

>from the isolation eras

When America was incredibly rich and white

oy vey how awful. There's a reason millions of Euros moved here in the 19th century.

America under protectionism

America under globalism

We're going to make Detroit great again.

dankenstein :)

>I believe it because there's no scientific evidence at all. And you would too if you ever graduated high school.

It's a shame what decades of ruthless utilitarianism has done to the spirit of the modern Chinese.

I don't even have any bantz for this -- it's profoundly sad.

10 cent cigar? That was like $50 in today's money.

FABRICATE CLIMATE CHANGE

Remind me why the TPP was bad again?

>Germany has a huge trade surplus and high employment in manufacturing
Not through anything they've done themselves, they've got these things because the EU works on a quota system.

>Best Ninja Turtle

My whole home town was decimated by NAFTA. Now you have a choice between walmart, a fastfood joint, or a call center. Many choose welfare and drugs.

Fuck globalists and their puppets.

Because it's an instrument of the people who did this

And serves the interests of the literally soulless ruling class of Chinks like this piece of work.