Do you Muslims in the US have a solid reason to be afraid?

Do you Muslims in the US have a solid reason to be afraid?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*you think

zero unless they are a terror cell

Well they face more discrimination by some rednecks or even niggers and spics, i think like in the post 9/11 times.

But its america, everyone gets discriminated somehow

Yes because they already harrass us in the airport and spy on us. It'll probably get worse. No more refugees is whatever because we were taking in so few anyways.

Although worth the trade off if the US stops messing up the Middle East with the neoliberal foreign policy.

Clinton is way worse for Muslims in the long run but many American Muslims are too short sighted to see this yet. My sheikh voted for Mr. Allepo by the way

Only if they're there illegally or are extremists who are incompatible with Western civilization. That's how it should be. The protection of your nation's sovereignty and security is paramount. The US for too long has been loose with illegal immigration, which undermines their country's national identity and security, and any society can only accept those who are willing to live in harmony with that society. That is, anyone who harbors ideologies that would compel them to kill masses of people within that society don't belong there.

>his shake voted

absolutely haram

Nope. I'm muslim and me and my family all voted for Trump.

There is some debate but to be quite frank, it's absolutely retarded if Muslim communities in the West don't get involved politically. The whole no voting thing is just a part of the silly trend of treating Islam as if it were only a political ideology.

Talked to two of our interpreters, their entire families voted Trump.

Muslims know the end game of other Muslims.

My best friend is Muslim. We watched the election results come in while drinking beers and talking about grabbing pussy. We both went nuts when Florida was called for Trump and it became apparent that he would win the entire election.

Catholics also think voting is a sin.

Forgot how they decided against it? Was it by making lots of babies and thus winning more government influence?

>voting is shrek

what did he mean by this?

no, white people are pussies
Maybe if I was a girl I'd be afraid, seen some pussy white boys try to grab a girls scarf in public before

nothing life threatening, just feels bad to know everyone around you hates you, feels even worse when its okay to vocalize it

Get off of Sup Forums most people know and think nothing about Muslims

I really hope trump slows Muslim immigration down to a trickle. I really don't want their backwards thinking spreading like cancer in the USA like it is happening in Europe.

>voluntarily disenfranchised
kek

>Nothing to worry about unless you're involved in radicalism

oh wait..

Actually, violence against Muslims is higher now than after 9/11.

>Get off of Sup Forums most people know and think nothing about Muslims
this is actually very sad, I felt a little giddy about trump being elected until I realized that even though obama fucked over overseas muslims, we were basically untouchable because of his muslim friendly rhetoric that ruled public opinion

we're all conversative and love the country but damn if it doesn't hurt when everyone you want to associate with don't even try to understand your religion and offhandedly associate it with a bunch of desert marauders that don't even follow prophetic tradition

Islam redpilled me on everything a shame Sup Forums sees that as an enemy

From the government? No.
From crazy redneck assholes? No more than the day before the election.

I certainly hope so

Only from idiots who think guns with scripture on it or bullets with pigs blood magically repels us.

Trump won't do shit himself but there is a group that honestly thinks he was completely anti-Muslim so they will be emboldened to do stupid shit.

BUT We lived through Bush so we can do this no problem.

how about you actually find out what sharia means instead of regurgitating memes

Sup Forums is so enlightened on so many issues but for some reason closes its eyes on Islam

Tremendous

Don't worry habibi, you and I will with Allah's permission meme Islam into Sup Forums respectability. We're making the caliphate great again. #HijabiHijinks

No. If the infidel want to deport us from Allah's promised land, then we will strike back as according to the teachings of Muhammad.

If there was a more public denouncement of radical Islam by Islamist inside the country, public opinion might change. People don't trust you because there is no anit-terrorist movement within your population to speak of.

Refugee's are going home.

Your stay here was not Permanent.

Russia and USA are gonna take care of ISIS and you can return.

thats ok, we are waiting

*doo doo doo*
You need to convert
or your going in the dirt
*doo doo doo*

>no anit-terrorist movement
Literally every major sheikh says terrorism is haraam, suicide bombing is haram, that you shouldn't go for "jihad" in any country. ISIS publishes a magazine and they literally called every major Muslim scholar in the US a kafir.

It's just that why would the news report on a boring speech from some random scholar about how terrorism is evil?

Only if they're planning to force their degenerate religion and lifestyle on us.

its a problem because "radical Islam" isn't "radical islam" its a bunch of idiots who didn't go to proper islamic school justifying their idiocy and misconceptions with out of context verses

every fucking week in the masjid we denounce the "salafis" and how they left traditional islam, how they kill our traditional scholars and how they don't follow our creed

every madrasa in america is an anti-terrorist movement but those guys in turbans with beards are always seen as the bad guys

we condemn the wackos every time, but because people don't try to understand what sharia is no one understands it

Muslims get laughed at even by the blacks and Mexicans .. you people are so backward on your religion. Sure cartels kill , but its strictly business. We were raised right by our moms , strong Catholics or Christians with values , unlike you Ahmed. I want to see ISIS try to fuck with CDG

The presence of Muslims is deleterious for our cultural capital of genuine tolerance (more so than Christians). They should be physically removed.

Top American Muslim scholars have unilaterally denounced it and have called for increased vigilance in the Muslim American community to watch for individuals who might be susceptible to radicalization.
reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U

The reason people still think there isn't enough of an effort is because either a.) they don't bother to look or b.) they are looking incorrectly, looking to Iran/Saudi Arabia/etc instead of in the US.

Take this from someone whose father owns a mosque and who has FBI visit every Ramadan.

>they face more discrimination by some rednecks

Does that hurt your feelings, you tumblr-tier faggot?

*doo doo doo*
lie lie lie
your still gonna die
*doo doo doo*

Is that Santa Muerte really as popular as I'm reading? Cause that's some fucked up fake saint shit.

The fire rises.
DEUS VULT!!

Do you think it's possible this "voting is shirk" thing was started by a redpilled govt agency covertly trying to reduce the muslim vote?

or is that giving them too much credit

Honestly, no. I don't know where this meme comes from.

>raised right
>kill for money
how are you sane?

don't confuse political movements with faux-religious justification with actual religious movements

what people don't understand is that Islam has no central governing body like Christianity, so there's not really any one person who can denounce Isis for them all, just a lot of scholars

>instead of regurgitating memes
shithead detected

Yeah yeah yeah

DOUCHE VOLT right? So when's the Pope gonna declare that btw?

its literally hizbat tahrir
theyre so obviously FBI bait

>Islam redpilled me on everything a shame Sup Forums sees that as an enemy

literally the only good parts of Islam are the woman covering and fag killing. everything else is rope tier though.

everyone in the US has legit reason to be afraid. trump will most likely crash the US economy worse than bush did.

gays, women, minorities, and muslims have much more reason to fear however. their lives are actually in danger now. trump (and more specifically pence via trump) is going to come after them. trumptards put americans in danger for just to cause another massive recession that liberals will have to clean up again.

well this meme isn't very funny

what meme is?

keep the memes coming canuck
>no interest on loans because that destroys communities
>no degeneracy, alcohol, drug abuse
>defined gender roles
the list goes on, the islamic concept of who satan is actually helped me really understand the globalist endgame

Really? Can you prove it?

>trump will most likely crash the US economy worse than bush did.

DOW at a near record high today

keep crying cuck

if they are illegal, yes

if they believe in shira law, yes

>I gobble up democrat propaganda on Facebook and non-mainstream news outlets that say trump is a racist and homophobe.

every muslim believes in shariah, educate yourself on what that means

well they seem to have cucked germany pretty alright.

shirq means sin

Islam should be banned, nothing more, nothing less.
Everybody who protests this should be purged.

>no degeneracy

you guys like fucking little girls as long as there's marriage

>Muslim
>Drinks beer

He's not actually muslim then you fuck

You are lying POS as all the muslims.

>Catholics also think voting is a sin.
lies... voted for trump instead of the heretical cabal.

why? how would that benefit me?

You guys lost crusades and catholics are faggots.
wtf is doo doo doo nigger, it's not like he was wrong.
Cancuck please go. The taliban was started by the US. ISIS is funded by Israel and the Saudi Arabians got their country because the british forced the land out of ottoman turks which while you may hate them, be honest and think about the last time you've heard of a turkish terrorist.
Muslims don't have a reason to be afraid. If ISIS is crushed like Trump promises than the immigration thingy is off end of story.

Pic related. Libya had zero terrorists until some (((people))) decided to ruin it. Islamic terrorism is normally never fabricated by arabs themselves.

There is nothing to understand in Islam, all the practitioners are mentally ill.

And Muhammad was violent pedophile.

Ban Islam!

shauchaalay mein poo means Poo in Loo

So why don't you poo in loo, pajeet?

user... if they believe in Sharia law, yes.

Yes, post yfw abortion goes back to the states.

shirk means worshipping a false idol or associating with another being other than allah (swt)
>when you beg an idol for help instead of god

You do not understand - there is no such thing as moderate Islam. All Islam wants to conquer world.

I'm also from a muslim family and they are all Trumpfags

muslim here, not afraid at all
honestly trump winning made me love this country even more. Only in America can the people elect the most ostracized man in the history of American politics. Shows me the power of American people, and that anything is possible.
Alhamdulillah me and my family made the citizenship cut ;)

t.pablo hernandez
you're not fooling anyone hombre

>when muslims and the nazis had an aliiance while all these americucks done nothing to assist hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

Lies.

>Entire society funded by drug runners
>Corrupt failed state

Only reason you retards aren't doing child sacrifices for rain is because your invader overlords introduced the bible to you along with a bit of DNA. You're gonna be going back as soon as that wall is up hombre, also if your dirty spic parents are illegal so are you and you dont get that precious citizenship. It is going to be glorious.

Any Muslim that is comfortable saying they are more American than they are Muslim is fine with me

As a Muslim american male .. I've found it EXCEEDINGLY easy to get along with white males.

Trump memes

Every muslim that says this is lying.
And you know it.

most muslims aren't hardcore pray 5 times a day fags to begin with. most of them look at people blowing themselves up and shit and just want it to stop. the smart muslims in the west who are brainwashed by the democrat plantation know the endgame of radical Islam better than anyone else.

>Any Muslim that is comfortable saying they are more American than they are Muslim is fine with me
thats not how it works

The election is over you shill, leave

>praying 5 times a day is the same as blowing yourself up
thats also not how it fucking works
suicide bombing is haram
salah 5x is farz ayn
only difference between a muslim and non-muslim is salah you cuck

>implying Sharia is the word of God

Fuck you, sincerely.

What is the endgame of non-radical Islam if such thing exists?

(All the Islam is radical and should be banned)

>only difference between a muslim and non-muslim is salah you cuck
no, the only difference between a muslim and non muslim is the kalimah, you retard

Stay mad.

Yes.

I am legitimately terrified that I won't be able to handle 8 years of uninterrupted yuge bigly winning.

Allah have mercy on us all

Did your family actually get bombed by a muzzie? Who hurt you user?

>most Pakis are pieces of shit who drink beer and have Vishnu statues next to a dusty Qu'ran on the mantle
fixed that for you mate

"fear will only last as long as your fuse" - Osama Bin Obama

Yes,
Estonians were killed in Nice.

You do not understand that Islam is incompatible with western civilization and must go.

Let it go.

muslims were killed too senpai

Highly doubt pakis do that shit, all the pakis ive met hate jews and they share the same god. They probably would put idol worship to death, there's a reason why the state was formed.

no point of shahadah if you dont act on it

quote was from hadith

don't forget little boys and especially goats

Literally how the fuck did the US fuck up so bad as to have muslims in their country.

Fuck you, i do not care about muslims.
They do not belong here because they do not assimilate.
And without assimilation there is no cohesion in society and such societies fail or revert to tyranny to hold together.

Just fuck off to your sand castles.