...just for old time's sake?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JebBushIsPresident/
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=IuyzkmEkR8I
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
freethoughtblogs.com/singham/2016/03/11/no-milkshake-for-you-what-happens-at-the-bohemian-grove/
youtube.com/watch?v=fj0rlBh7Xug
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426866/50-turn-Jeb-Bush-s-Iowa-rally-organizers-need-high-energy-seat-fillers-desperation-hits-candidates-hours-electoral-test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone please post the Jeb! running over the russian family webm, i can't find it anywhere.

Anyone have any Jeb pictures while his daddy was president?

We already had our final Jeb thread.

This will be the last thread, Jeb. I'm sorry.

Who has the picture of his gun and the captain says, "Taste my guac or taste my glock"?

Who?

This one always make me laugh

Sure thing pal, sure thing.

But let's be clear: No more because we don't need more. Jeb won the election. Jeb is our rightful leader.

I EBEN MADE A REDDIT

reddit.com/r/JebBushIsPresident/

man he looks like Chandler from Friends in that picture

Please post

DELET DIS

What a qt pi.

This?

Jeb won the election.

>the election that spawned a new music genre

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

haha what is going on here?

IT'S JEB SURGE

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT JEB BUSH

rip Jeb!

Just remember that it's this bitch's fault we didn't get JEB 4 PREZ

>you cant insult you way to the presidency

Jeb is wrangling a wild negro.

Once you assert your dominance, they become loyal servants.

Looks like he was a guy all along.

>Tfw ive seen the nudes
Best fap in my entire life

You got way more options than we did. I only had Gary Johnson and that kike woman here.

OUR GLORIOUS LEADER HAS EARNED EACH AND EVERY BALLOT

You are mistaken. Jeb won the election.

So glad he won!

when's that suicide happening?

>Brian "Baldy"
>Israel (Iz)
What the fuck.

Pretty sure they don't exist. She seems like to much of a bitch DESU

sauce

whens jeb going to drop his guacbomb?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

I'm sorry, but did Jeb already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway. Does not having the lead halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Jeb is still campaigning right now and has been the most recognizable candidate in the GOP for how many years now? He’s running against one of the most chaotic candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing off people’s fear and angst. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Jeb one of the best fucking candidates in the GOP, he polled at 30% nationally last year and could’ve easily taken the lead if there weren’t 15 candidates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jeb wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped way out of bounds with his comments before the 1st caucus when they needed to get a win, just like Carson did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jeb topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Jeb wragling a wild negro

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyzkmEkR8I

the jeb saga was the best part of the campaign (until the madman won)

Please share.

"You can't insult your way to the presidency"

Checked
Idk, republican sweep in my district though.

Does anyone honestly believe this will be the last Jeb thread

obv fake u idiots

gwb didn't vote for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

i actually love jeb

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

i got ya covered

Jeb is a mess. A big fat mess.

Anyone got that screencap of someone buying 100 trillion guac bowls from his site?

>over 10,000 to 14,000 people voted for fucking Harambe the gorilla
>There was people that voted for Jeb!
>You now realize that Harambe more than likely outnumbered Jeb!

P L E A S E C L A P

"N-now everyone stay calm! I'm going to turtle heaven and no one can stop me!"

kek

I wish I had the guacabowl-on-head shop of this one. holy cow that's beta cringe tier.

should of been "i have the high energy"

Unsold bowls were sold as hats to anime girls.

> Not posting rocketJeb!

Honestly makes me think better of him. He found someone he loved and stayed with them. People like Jeb are kinda retarded but they do seem to find actual love easier, if only because there are lots of retarded women who don't want to date someone smarter than them.

>bite someone
>gets punched so you stop biting
>OMG U HITTING ME

why are nogs so stupid?

lol holy shit

I agree user, I only casually dated a few women before getting married. It just fits his "low-energy beta cuck" image.

That made me feel abit

Honestly if jeb runs in 2020, id give him a chance

Can this also be a #CruzMissile thread?

I say yes.

who the fuck is that

There is an excerpt from Barbara Bush's biography talking about how no one was surprised he wanted to marry Columba because it was the only woman he's ever dated

oooh i 'member!

just going to say it one final time.

if anyone remembers, WAY early in the election cycle, CNN would always go...

ahem.

JEB!.....S U R G I N G !!!!!!!

What is the original clip from?

Also >No one posted this yet

freethoughtblogs.com/singham/2016/03/11/no-milkshake-for-you-what-happens-at-the-bohemian-grove/

>tfw while you broke shillary you also broke an innocent old white guy

>The Bitch.jpg
>Top kek

GUAC BOWL GET HYPE

>Jeb!

Stumped by the English language.

>Innocent
>Bush family

Pick one.

wasnt she really some kind of conservative and only roleplaying as a feminist?

i dont think jeb did 9/11 or iraq

>If Rs and Ds all got along
>They'd probably elect me by the end of this song
>Seem like the all delegates go against me
>Every time I'm in the street I hear…

>GAUC! GUAC! GUAC! GUAC!

They're a clan of banker owned globalists.

its probably fine

youtube.com/watch?v=fj0rlBh7Xug

>tfw jeb just wanted to live up to the family name

Maybe? Her social media accounts seem to suggest that she's actually a libtard now... But then again, she started making stuff more private after the NoLabels incident, and probably even more now that Trump has won. Honestly, she strikes me as a well-meaning bitch; but still a bitch nonetheless.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426866/50-turn-Jeb-Bush-s-Iowa-rally-organizers-need-high-energy-seat-fillers-desperation-hits-candidates-hours-electoral-test.html