>Browse Sup Forums

This thread.
Literally who?

Heat miser best boy
Cold misers get out

snow miser is the white man's ally, as only they can survive the cold he brings
all the other shitters are too weak and beg heat miser for mercy instead

Heat Miser. He narrated pic related.

There must be balance as there is on earth. Live in the dominance of one or the other and you are hadji or bjorn the demented finn

Marry Heat, Fuck Snow, Kill Wind.

I'm mister white Christmas I'm mister

Burgermeister > all

>Picking Anyone but Heatmiser

It's like you aren't even trying to hide what a colossal faggot you are.

They're both too much.

For you.

Fuck them both

Fuck off Heatmiser shill, you won't be so spreachy when it isn't winter

youtube.com/watch?v=IGhT_ylXN8s

tfw live in arizona its been cold as fuck during the mornings than in the evenings its gets to be a tad bit to warm to wear anything too wintery but it still pretty damn cold in the afternoons especially if its windy like today.

so its either freeze or be uncomfortably warm fuck em both.

C'mon sing!

Burgermeister was a fucking idiot, he didn’t even realize he was breaking his own law until that one guy told him.

>Heat Miser

Name one good thing about hot weather

I'm a Jew and I love this shit. Everyone should watch the Rankin Bass movies, even if just for the pop culture value.

What place in the world has the best weather/climate suitable for humans? I've heard coastal France is really nice.

What the fuck?

Okay that one on the right is the Doctor.

Just because you're a dirty jew doesn't mean you should deprive yourself of excellent Christmas movies. Have some self-respect and treat yourself! If anyone gives you shit for being Jewish and watching Christmas movies tell them I said it was okay.

It's not cold as balls, Mr. Yeti

Women dress in less clothing and are more likely to flaunt their asses and tits more

Sign?

Hmmm

Cold Miser:
>Bros with Santa and Mrs Claus
>Tall, alpha as fuck
>Knows how to bantz without getting btfo and mad
>mom's favorite

Heat Miser
>literal runt
>disliked by Santa and Mrs Claus
>his heat makes baby reindeer sick
>mom's mistake

I love the distinction of "FRIENDS call me Snow Miser" and "THEY call me Heat Miser". It gives a lot of characterization to each.

That and the very slight alterations to the song.

SNOW

WHATEVER I TOUCH

>Heat Miser agrees to allow cold in his domain as long as he can make it warm at the North Pole
>at the end of the movie the North Pole is still covered in snow

Did he get screwed over?

suave older gentleman vs fat ugly clown. Gee it sure is a tough choice.

Outdoor activities if you're not fat and prone to overheating.

I enjoy being able to throw on shorts a tshirt and flip flops and go out to the beach.

I've never seen this thing because it was made in the 90's to try and look like those Christmas puppet movies from the 60's or whatever so I considered it a fake. There aren't even Christmas legends about a "heat/cold miser" so wtf

probably

I'D RATHER HAVE IT 90 100 DEGREES

It's to bad the people are shit.

the worst bait by anyone during this entire year perhaps

>heat miser complains that everyone loves snow and cold
>doesn’t realize majority of people hate snow and cold and complain about it daily in winter

Only footfags like Heat Miser, only footfags.

Do you really expect the majority of Sup Forums to not side with the overweight manlet with anger issues?

heat miser looks like baron fatman from the dune movie lmao

Was about to say that.

I'm Mr ten below

JUDEN

>lean, good-looking man with a sense of style and a cool attitude, who rules over the global "north"; represented with a blue palette
>short-tempered manlet with a bulldog face who walks around in sparkling long johns, makes zealous demands during negotiation, and rules over the "south"; represented by a red palette
>everybody hates heatmiser, but he someone still manages to always make an appearance in popular media

What did Rankin/Bass mean by this?

Yin and Yang, my friend.

I used to be indifferent to hot weather, now I hate it.