Who is going to replace him now that Disney has FOX? He was perfect for the role

Who is going to replace him now that Disney has FOX? He was perfect for the role

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2213306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Josh Hutcherson is the midget that we need

>tall, gorgeous Australian playing a short, ugly Canadian
>perfect

why replace

FOX will probably be given the same leeway Marvel Studios and LucasFilm have had, so they'll just keep making shitty movies about people from Game of Thrones for a few years

after that, who knows? we sure as shit can't tell you who's going to be perfect in a few years from now

shit they could even go Big Hero 6 with the X-Men rights just to spite everybody

then you just get Huge back for VA work

Whoever was going to replace him before

For my money they should get Anthony Starr from Banshee

he was only ok casting in the first movie, then he grew into the character and people got used to him, as ling as it's not a skinny twink like spiderman it should be fine

>why replace
Jackman is 50 yo
He is an expensive actor
He has said that don't want to play Wolverine anymore
He hasn't contract for more movies
Never wear the mask
Is tall af

exactly true but

movies were always kind of shitty
even Logan isn't that good, just has some nice performances
they killed the character anyway
FOX (as a studio in its own right) will have plenty of things to do for years with or without the X-Men to play with
MCU has been doing fine (better, in fact) with much less popular and well known characters and is already planned out for like 50 years

why replace

why not just go the Batman '66 route and avoid offending the core audience for those awful movies while they figure out whether the New Mutants are going to work

it's not like the MCU could actually make more money by bringing the X-Men into rotation, if anything they'd make less based on existing grosses

so why not just keep it on a back burner, maybe throw in some references but make them clearly not about the old movies

then again it's not like anybody's really missing Rosemary Harris now they've got Marisa Tomei

Scott Eastwood?

>He was perfect for the role
He wasn't.
I liked him though.

Are you retarded? He said Hutcherson, not Hemsworth.

Dunno, but I get the feeling Disney is going to pay whatever the fuck he wants for at least a cameo in Avengers 4.

We have the chance to have a midget and you go with Scott Eastwood? why? Peter Dinklage would work better

he's got the blue eyes

if we get another brown eye Logan, I'll poop on Disney's doorstep

Have him grow some facial hair and I geniunely see it, yeah.

He's talking about Jackman, you tit. OP called him perfect despite being fairly dissimilar from the comic Wolverine in appearance.

Are you? Read OP.

>5,6
get him on the phone

I'll be honest: I don't really care that much about the short thing

Jackman is on record saying he will not play Logan for Disney
personally I think Logan was a great ending to the character and film should let the role stay dead

This is true.
He did nothing profound with the character. Both actors playing Xavier accomplished a lot more. (Although it's easier because charles is a better character)
Also it is with reminding that people bitched and moaned when Jackman was cast, due to being nothing like the comic version.

Like RDJ and Hemsworth, Jackman really wasn't at all perfect for the character, but they made the part their own to the point that people who don't know much about comics THINK they're perfect for the character.

He would be great but it's overkill really

Wasn't he already retiring from the role?

They had the perfect replacement. They cast him as Venom.

Just do X-23 with the Spanish chick

As Spaniard I have to tell you that that should't be possible, she is in a movie with Jackman and Steward, she would be a better Molly Hayes, but not now, she maybe could be the mexican Spider Girl

If Iron Man gets to be a manlet, then Wolverine doesn't have to be. I want someone who can play the part instead of looking like him. This is something fan casting doesn't get. Eastwood is perfect for Logan.

it's too hard for him to get into "Wolverine" shape now, he hates it.

Comes from the first movie when he wasn't as cut and some of the crew gave him shit about it.

Brilliant

There are enough minorities in Marvel as it is. Give the role to Hugh.

>wolverine
>with scar on the face

>He has said that don't want to play Wolverine anymore
He, and Patrick Stewart, did say they'd come back if it was in a proper Marvel movie.

I thought of him because of the whole Wolverine/Clint thing but I have no idea if he can act well enough

Zac Efron is beefier

Because god damn, Hugh did Wolverine for 17 goddamn years. Let someone else do it.

Zac should be Johnny Storm

to be fair it's a scar he was born with.

I can kinda see it.

Christian Kane is short and beefy enough for the role

This is fucking easy guys.

well would you rather have Sean Connery play bond, or David Lazenby? He was in the role for 17 years because he was good at it. It made his career and he made the xmen movies palatable. Also hes finally around the age that Wolverine is represented in the comics. Mid 40's why start over with a kid.

Leverage was a fun show

I never said I wanted a younger actor. All I'm saying is that Jackman did everything and then some to the role, stepped down fine during Logan, and it should remain as that. Let's give someone else a chance to do something with the character, and lets not confuse the ever living fuck out of the general audience. Actually, I'm sick of seeing Wolverine altogether. But we're going to get him regardless, so might as well do something new now that we have the chance. Fucking move on already

Because it's time to let go and hand the character to a fresh face for a new generation of children.

>Spanish
>minority

Pick one

>beef

don't worry about the actor being beefy.
if they like an actor but he isn't beefy enough, they will just cast him and tell him to spend 6 months getting swole.

Hugh doesn't just walk around super ripped all the time, he had to eat like 6000 calories a day and lift constantly to achieve that.

Jackman said "I'll come back if it's for the Avengers" as a sort of "If the moon goes behind the sun" kind of thing. He's made it clear since the buyout that, no, he's not going to come back.

Idris Elba

>e was perfect for the role
Nigger's 6' 4" and playing a dude who's supposed to be a solid FOOT SHORTER THAN THAT!

How you gonna have Sabertooth call Huge Jackedman "runt"?

Isn't it obvious?

>Scott Caan
>5'6
Nothing more to say

just cast Scott Eastwood.

easy.

done.

he's such a baby in X1

They already set up a replacement for him. Her name is Laura.

I'm game for it

New continuity means Logan is fair game thanks to a recast. Disney isnt going to ignore Wolverine bucks thanks to casuals

they can't recast daddy

I wouldn't mind either of these

it will be jackman until he dies. he'll just be a 3D character there won't even be an actor 99% of the time. by the time disney's xmen comes holland will be completely replaced with 3D models so the viewer will be used to it and x-man will follow suit

id rather have daken tbqh

Danny Devito

Jackman didn't look like Wolverine, but most people love him anyway. Gisnep is on such a girl power kick that they'll probably announce an X23 movie before they recast Wolverine.

She doesn't have to fight anymore

:'-(

The tan and brown is beautiful

Fuck off already fag.
This guy is a talentless bitch, Hollywood casts him in everything to jump start him and it doesn't work.

user we need you to do this for every other actor posted in the thread.

I got you.

>Disney has FOX

Disney HAS an agreement TO BUY Fox at some nebulous (but hopeful early 2019 date) in the future, ASSUMING regulatory approval, AND NOT JUST FROM TRUMP, but from other foreign entities due to the India and UK, among other, aspects of the deal.

So shut the fuck up with your stupid ass X-Men casting threads.

he cant act his way out of a paper bag unfortunatly

have you seen the longest ride? his acting in it was really good and he's so charming

She should be her own character though. Logan is Wolverine and Laura is X-23

haha i want this for the outcry and the insanity of the idea
directed by michael bay
wolverine high on 2 pounds of cocaine- the movie

He hasn't been in a lot, so I can't say for sure. He still seems pretty green.

You sure about that user?

But Scott Caan is awful.
From Hawaii Five O alone, Chi McBride would make a better Wolverine, and Chi McBride is an enormous black man.

I'm not sure how many of you know him, but I think Dan Feuerriegel would make a good Wolverine. I was really impressed by him in Spartacus. His first really big movie will be Pacific Rim 2, so now is the perfect time to lock him into a contract.

imdb.com/name/nm2213306/

Not only would I unironically watch that. I'd unironically love it.

You didn't see Baywatch this summer

zac is so hot, i would let him do literally anything he wanted to me

shit taste, off yourself

he actually looks perfect in this pic. i never liked the guy but damn i think he could do it.

I hate the guy, I posted that as joke in another forum and a guy said "You didn't see Baywatch this summer", and that's why I bring him here, because I think could work

daddy

Yes no yes yes yes yes

So, why /ourboy/ Ryan Chadling can't be Wolvie?

>Who is going to replace him
only right answer

>Ryan Gosling
Johnny Blaze

Wolverine is not ugly

yup, he was portrayed as sexy long before hugh jackman

Something different isn't always something better. Remember Kilmer as Batman? or Clooney? Affleck? Bateman wasnt even that good either Just Nolans story telling was amazing. If they just stuck with Keaton we could have developed the character and been into all star batman right now.
To be fair though it was Schumacher who ruined the batman franchise before Nolan picked it up and Affleck bitch slapped it back down again.

Wolverine ain't ugly. He usully looks like a manlet Clint Eastwood or Jack Nicholson in Wolf.

How about Alaskan Bush Wolverine?

All-Star Batman is shit though.

It looks like Wolverine stumbled on some Midnight Bliss victims.

Marvel needs to appease the female market cause Captain Marvel isn't enough. So they will have to go with X-23 instead.

Which is fine by me. Make the reset take in Logan as canon to the MCU and time travel her back.