Imagine being Hillary Clinton. All of the astroturfing, paid celebrity endorsements, "malfunctioning" voting machines...

Imagine being Hillary Clinton. All of the astroturfing, paid celebrity endorsements, "malfunctioning" voting machines, ballot stuffing. It all led to this. It wasn't even a close call.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEPUyCSQ9L4
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478763916441.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what a colossal piece of shit she is.

She had EVERYTHING set up in her favor and she still lost.

>win
>still delusional conspiracy faggotry
Trumpfags on Sup Forums really are the scum of the Earth.

>have support of your party while other candidate does not
>have active support of the president
>have overwhelming support of mass media
>have a successful ex president to advise you
>have benefit of 8 years as first lady, getting privileged insider's peak of what the presidency is like
>have lots of political experience while other candidate does not
>Lose
shit

what the fuck is it gonna take to convince you retards that there never was any widespread voting fraud

You have to feel sorry for her since she didn't really do anything, she is just a mouthpiece for globalists and corporate interests.

Paper ballots and no historical record of cheating.

The only thing she succeeded in stealing was the 'popular' vote

Here's the full checklist.

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her.
The entire media shilled for her.
Multi national banks supported her.
The polls were always in her favor.
All of the living former presidents supported her.
The mega corporations supported her.
Online shills were paid millions to support her.
Saudi Arabia gave her millions.
The Internet companies supported her.
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
#NeverTrump was behind her.
The GOP establishment supported her.
They used voter fraud to help her.
Leaders of foreign nations supported her.
Her serious health problems were covered up.
They rigged the debates for her.
Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
President Obama shilled for her.
She spend over $1.3 BILLION on her campaign.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

she is responsible for the deaths of thousands and destroying Europe.

"OH NO...!"

>be hillary
>watch my husband fucking his way through 8 years of office
>now it's my turn
>work my way up the ladder
>2008
>running against a literally-who-social-worker-nigger called barry
>have to wait another 8 years
>run a sjw-textbook-campaign
>get rekt by donald fucking trump
i'd neck myself if i was her

Guys,

It's time. We are going to spam Hillary's twitter feed with pepes.

I want to see Hillary put in an insane asylum because of pepe story tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEPUyCSQ9L4

It would be more effective to spam her twitter with pictures of her murder victims. Seth Rich, Shawn Lucas, Vince Foster, etc

when the illegals are sent back and voter id laws are passed in all 50 states

Do it.

Killary spent almost twice as must by vote than Trump. Multuply by 60 M and you get their respective expenses for the campaign.

The worst thing about Hillary is that I could easily see her run on a platform closer to that of Trump (see her "private" opinions on economics, gays, list goes on...), but she thought it would be easier to lie and use the SJW playbook to reach her goal: Power for the sake of power.
This bitch has shown time and time again she does not give a fuck about anyone or any code of honor as long as she is up and on top. If they could attack Trump hard enough for HIM being like that they thought people wouldn't notice.
But we all did.

but dats racist

They overdid it big time.

Having pretty much every last person with any sort of notoriety choose Hillary as their hill to die on was a stupid stupid choice because it just sends off alarm bells and red flags everywhere. Any idiot can see that they were all colluding bought and paid for. People ignored Trumps actual campaign points in favor of his personality because nobody in MSM would actually talk about Trumps policy.

I'd like to think that in the deepest moment of depression, when she felt she reached the nadir of her life, the one thing she couldn't get off her mind was that "PEPE" she heard someone shouting at that one rally.

She is miserable and sick, spiritually and physically. The men in her life are to blame. They were supposed to protect her when she was young and vulnerable, her father in particular, but instead they made her sip from the cup of evil at every turn and ripped her innocence away from her. We have spent so long fighting her campaign that we lost sight of the fact that she is just another stupid woman incapable of making her own decisions. Her clusterfuck of an exhausting life of neverending lying and greed can and must be blamed on the men that were supposed to be her protectors but who instead fashioned her malleable feminine mind into an instrument of evil. Pray for her

PREACH
100% pure meta

She would easily be the most evil American ever if they publish those deleted emails.

>it just proves you can't trust MSM and polls.

>wasn't a close call

popular vote

I will pray for her death and that KEK will be merciful on her soul

Was just thinking about this. Makes me rock hard

No we want her alive to see Trump be prez

>run a sjw-textbook-campaign
Link to source?
As much as I'd love to think Hillary directly supports SJWs I haven't seen any evidence of that yet.

Have you followed this race and know anything about the modern leftist playbook at all?

Probably not.7

And now they're in charge on Earth.

>FBI
Literally fucked her in the ass with that Weinergate. Honestly think she had a chance if that hadn't happened. She still won popular vote, so it's not like she was a complete failure. If electoral college didn't exist you'd be saying hello to the first female president.

That is simply staggering.

honestly by the way she's just used as a puppet, sometimes literally, with being dragged around by handlers, I'd just be glad it was over

If your state voted for her, it's probably a shithole no one wants to live in, and if you voted for her, you're probably old, uneducated trash.

>It wasn't even a close call.

it was a very close call.

They are a controlled opposition funded by boss soros that has leaked into her demographic

ouch, burn.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Laugh or cry, your choice..

have you been paying attention to anything for the past year?

What's Hillary doing now? I want to watch her fall apart further. Are they going to make her commit suicide? Is she going on trial? Is she running?

The terminology she used.

>Class ceiling.
>"Being racist is the worst thing in the world and I'm not but, my opponent is"
>Muh unity.
>Muh diversity.
>"Happy Ramadan to all my islamic voters out there."
>Trump said Mexicans are criminals well I saw all Muslims are peaceful.

Just look at her speeches. Bitch can't stop with the tolerance act.

>believing Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York deserve to run the most powerful nation on earth

Good question time will tell.
Maybe as I type this Obama is on his knees begging Trump to let him, Hillary and Comey runaway to a far away island.

Or maybe Trump is setting up Hillary's arrest.

Maybe Soro's is planning wetwork on her himself.

Maybe she's already at some beach where interpol can't reach and is on vacation in Exile.

That's a testament to her being a fuck up and unfit to lead unto itself
>moderate amount political experience
>almost complete control of MSM and can effectively brainwash normies into believing what she wants
>News media under her control
>nearly infinite money
>tons of favors and bribes in her pocket
And she lost badly to an orange man who's never been in politics before

quote "we have been bussing people in for 50 years and were not going to stop now"

THE FBI HELPED PUTIN RUIN THIS COUNTRY FFS AND YOU ASSCLOWNS ARE GLOATING

Go fuck yourself

She's human version of video game boss. Her role in life is to be defeated by hero. First she served as effigy of establishment to be beaten by Obama, then by Trump.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I would *literally* vote for Putin for president and to make America part of the Neo-Soviet Union before I voted for Hillary Fucking Clinton and our debased, stagnant, rotten establishment

You fucking bet I'm gloating

When you don't have members of the DNC on camera saying that there is widespread voter fraud going on under their watch.

Hardly counts all the shilling.

Not going to lie. First thing that popped into my head.

Is she the most pathetic human being alive?

It's extra pitiful that she wasn't destroyed by anyone else, it was herself alone that did it. They gave her the presidency, but she dropped it.

literally a female Jeb!

The FBI is against her, Comey is for her. The reopening of the investigation was probably a desperate attempt to save face from an FBI revolt.

jeb is cute though. she looks like death and her voice is the shrillest of any major celebrity

I work for a county in Pa. There were many many phone calls made about trying to select Trump and it kept coming up Hillary. Now some of it was due to people with fat fingers not using the stylist, but only about a quarter of it. Shit was silly.

Anyone got the images of her rallies and Trumps in terms of size.

I knew Trump was going to win based on that.

Liberals be like "why didn't hillary just unfollow all the trump voters???"

CTR scrambling to take the gaze of the public off systemic corruption to help negotiate better deals for corrupt politicians.

Anyone thinking CTR will be turned off before February or so is delusional. They're not really tied to the "campaign" anyway, they aren't even funded through the campaign.

I'm libel to believe this, JIDF does it already, pretty sure GCHQ does as well
And you can bet your ass the FSB is in on it as well

imagine all the people and entities she owes. she's in for a rough time, and she deserves it

Imagine there's no Soro's its easy if you try.
Imagine all the people being woke as fuck.

First childhood boner tho.

Imagine being Trump in that debate and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Melania in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Trump and not only stand at that podium while Hillary Rodham Clinton flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected her delivery of that scripted retort. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON BRINGS BANTZ LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been debating nothing but a healthy diet of cucks and guac bowl merchants and later el rato's for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New York. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the moderator asks her another question she was given in advance, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Donald Trump. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>wasn't even close
>leading popular vote by 230,000
>When all absentee and provisional ballots counted, projected to be 1,000,000

yeahok.gif

What I want to know is,
What were her exact words to Donald when she threw in the towel?

What will she have to say for herself when she stands sentencing for her crimes?

Hillary Clinton has probably dreamed about being the first female president for 40 years. She almost certainly has been preparing for it since at least when Bill got elected. She got very close to being the nominee in a cycle where Democrats couldn't lose, and came up a little short. She then padded her already extensive resume by serving as SoS under a president that's currently enjoying a 55% approval rate. In an election year where her chances against most regular Republicans didn't look that great, she ended up with the incredible fortune of running head to head with possibly the most hated major party nominee in more than a generation. A man with zero political experience, little ability to clearly express ideas, and a major penchant for putting his foot in his mouth. She had the entirety of the political establishment behind her, including a highly regarded outgoing president who campaigned for her to an unprecedented extent. An entire media frothing at the mouth to paint her opponent as the embodiment of every negative quality a human being can be. She had an incredible monetary and fundraising advantage that she deployed to its fullest extent. Every single traditional marker pointed to her running away with this election.

And yet, she lost. Not only did she lose, she took the biggest L a Democratic nominee has received in over 30 years. She will forever be remembered as a complete and total failure.

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478763916441.webm

>The tears of unfathomable sadness

Is Trump the Saitama of politics?

>democrats voting twice
>dead people voting
>illegal aliens voting

she won the popular vote my ass

This. She rigged the hell out of this thing and still got BTFO. There are 56/44 exit polls out there

moloch will claim her life for failing him, not sure the exact terms of the contract but i doubt she has long

That's the hilarious part about all this. The dems cheated like a bored house wife with tyrone and his crew AND STILL LOST! If we see the real results it might show the only blue states are the liberal cuckholes like California.

>won by popular vote meme

it was only 100k people, and most of them are probably illegal immigrants. Plus most of them are probably fraud votes.

I think the real support for her, if you i discount the illegals, the ones who managed to trick voter ID laws, who had their dead relatives voting for them, illegals who received voting rights too soon etc.

If you discount these things, I think you would be seeing at least a 10% decrease in votes for her.

just came desu

meme magic can never be doubted

>lol cause niggers
>in conclusion, niggers
>P.S. Niggers

Degenerate white folks never change.

>have almost all the media shilling for you
>have paid trolls taking over websites to shill for you
>lose in a landslide against an outsider that 1/2 the population hates more than Hitler

Pretty sad

except you wouldn't, because Trump is going to win the popular vote.