Ben Affleck to Direct Justice League 2

and be in charge of the DCEU films ala Feige role

Obvious damage control tactic.

On one hand, give it up.

On the other, I'm glad Ben Affleck is clinging to his dream.

>THE DCEU RIDE NEVER ENDS

>unsourced bullshit from a rando on Facebook

all same fag trying to keep his thread alive

Doubtful.
But that'd be kinda funny.

Bullshit Fu Op

ahahahahaaaaa

no

not happening

he'll be lucky to even be working by 2020, let alone headlining as anything

he's been on a downward spiral since Good Will Hunting and we all know it, so let's just stop pretending Daredevil was the exception to the rule

Daredevil was the rule

>doubtful

Look at how poorly written that blurb is. No matter how much you might want to believe this "news" is true, how believable can it be when it is written by someone whose first language is clearly not English?

The fire only gets bigger

Sorry WB, Snyder or bust.

So which will it be
>JL II: A Vision Softly Creeping
or
>Friends Of Darkness

>Snyder AND bust
There ya go.

I liked Affleck in this from the start.
Let him try. He won't be worse than Snyder.

>a muslim alcoholic in charge of the DCEU

Might as well put the franchise out of its misery.

I give it a month before someone changes their mind, be it Affleck or WB. Two if I'm being generous, which I'm not.

You idiots know the OP image is literally fake news, right?

Hey, man. Crazier things have happened, alright?

No bust if no Whedon.

I'm sorry, I don't trust breaking news from sources which hire people who can't write properly or even proofread. Yeah, I don't trust many news sources.

Go look for this story on Variety or Hollywood Reporter or whatever. If you can't find it, that should teach you not to take the word of a badly-written Facebook post from a literally no-name rando.

>tfw Ben will never be Batman again
it's not fucking fair

>Meanwhile Infinity War makes 500 gorillion opening weekend

I call bullshit, and even if it was true, it would be a really bad idea. Just imagine pic related as his consigliere for the DCEU.

maybe he will. Hope user

HI want to believe that mos 2 is coming...but idk

>and be in charge of the DCEU films ala Feige role
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure he will.

I like Ben Affleck, but I'm pretty sure he wants to distance himself from the DCEU, not be in charge of it.

I’d be down for it. I’m curious to see what Ben can do with the DCEU (not like he can mess it up).

Just keep Snyder and John’s FAR away from it.

>3 new Superman movies
Put JJ Abrams in charge!

I’ll take JewJew. I just don’t want these fucking Batfaggots to adapt Injustice. I hate Snyder so much.

Nobody has ever wanted to be in a movie less then Big Ben in Justice League.

He somehow looked more bored then Clooney in Batman & Robin.

Don’t mind me playing the devil’s advocate here, but doesn’t Johns want a more traditional, hopeful and optimistic Superman in the DCEU? Plus for the movies to not connect to one another as much. I’d say keep him far, but not as separate from the DCEU as Snyder.

>Sorry WB, Snyder or bust.

You know what? Fuck it.

Let the Snyderfags have their way. WB should immediately:

Give Zack $300 million to make Man of Steel 2: Night of Krypton.
Fire Patty Jenkins for not being Zack, and replace with Zack Snyder.
Give Zack another $300 million to make Wonder Woman 2: Amazon of Darkness
Fire David Ayer for not being Zack, and replace with Zack Snyder.
Give Zack another $300 million to make Suicide Squad 2:Criminal Blackness
Fire Matt Reeves for not being Zack, and replace with Zack Snyder.
Give Zack another $300 million to make Batman: The REALLY FUCKING DARK Knight
Fire Zack Snyder for not being Zack enough, and replace with Zack Snyder.
Give Zack another $800 million to make Justice League 2: Apokolips Nights and Justice League 3: The Anti-Light Equation.

Then, when it has finally gotten to the point that the only people who are watching DCEU movies are the 20,000 Snyderfags around the county and WB collapses due to being driven bankrupt by Snyder, MAYBE a more competent movie studio like Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, or fucking Constantin films will swoop in, buy DC, and make a good movie. The Snyderfags literally will refuse to believe it until Zack has brought down WB... and even then they'll be screaming about executive meddling or that movie goers just don't understand Zack's vision, so it's not his fault....

I doubt it, but Ben has a Best Picture under his belt, so it's hard to find fault in the decision.

>Sony
>competent

I was gonna say...

>The Snyderfags literally will refuse to believe it until Zack has brought down WB
Bringing down WB is the plan. Snyderfags are mouseketeers in disguise.

Ben directed a diverse-cast historical movie about the evil Iranians in the midst of Iranian Crisis II, Electric Boogaloo. I know you haven't sat through Argo, but it has absolutely nothing in common with the types of movies he'd be asked to make running the DCEU.

The last movie Ben had free creative (total creative actually) control over bombed in spectacular fashion.

> (You)
>>Sony
>>competent

I said "more competent." So far, Sony has only let Paul Feig make one Ghostbusters movie....

yesireebob

>implying Snyder Squad would be bad