Graduated undergrad with 3.7 in comprehensive physics

>graduated undergrad with 3.7 in comprehensive physics
>finishing masters in applied mathematics next two months
>washed dishes getting paid under the table to pay for uni
>came to u.s in 4th grade with family literally had no choice
>tfw won't be able to get job
>tfw qualified than 99% percent of american citizens on this board

why am I being deported again? I am smarter, and have higher potential to contribute to society than most of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=apply for u.s. citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Legal or illegal?

If you're legal, you're fine. If you're illegal, it doesn't matter how many degrees you're packing, paco.

so you can go back and make your country great

>why am I being deported again?
Naw

>had no choice
why?

And why are you here illegally?

People fear what they don't understand

/thread

>Not a citizen
>Can't understand why being deported
wew

because you're illegal, hence, a criminal by default.
You should have moved legally.

you have to go back, juan

This is my country as well I grew up and spent nearly all of my developing years amongst you fucks. Now all of a sudden i'm being treated like an extraterrestrial I don't get it.

What exactly is wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?

All arguments I've heard against it are appeals to emotion like 'breaking up families'

>graduated highschool with 2.7
>dropped out of college
>never had a job
>inherited a lot of money from grandfather coal baron/doctor
>play vidya all day

suck my dick, you have to go back

>tfw qualified than 99% percent of american citizens on this board
I don't see why you're complaining; you'll be more qualified than 100% of the Mexican intellectuals in your home country.

If you are an illegal immigrant, fuck off. If you are a legal immigrant, you will have no problem.

Based leaf bro.

/thread

>You should have moved legally.
>came to u.s in 4th grade with family literally had no choice

Im pretty sure their are thousands of white male physicists more intelligent than you that lost out because "muh diversity"

>Now all of a sudden i'm being treated like an extraterrestrial I don't get it.

Hehe. I get it. Because you're an alien. That's funny.

lmgtfy.com/?q=apply for u.s. citizenship

nope, retard. I scored top 5% in physics GRE. In fields like physics and math, you actually have to be smart

>graduated college with a 3.7

You're a migrant worker, alright.

How?
I'm 4th semester applied math in mexico and making 40k mxn a month.
Only around 2k USD/month but in here it's a fuckton of money, particularly for working half time and being 20.

>rob a bank
>get caught
>go to jail
>WAHHHHHH what about breaking up their family?

You play nice or you pay the price.

getting a degree in physics is getting the hardest bachelors possible but without any reward at the end.

You either have to do something else when you get out or go to med school, etc.

That's why physics people need to go comp sci or engineering. I don't understand what possible job this leads to you just made your life unnecessarily hard.

If you're a legal citizen then you have nothing to worry about. America welcomes you.

If not then GTFO

Ellis Island much? You need to be vetted, and you need to come here legally, by knocking on the fucking door, waiting, and wiping your feet before you come in, just like you would expect from any stranger coming into your house.

Oh, and some donuts or a nice chianti would be a nice, neighborly touch.

FTFTFTFT

why dont you become a doctor spic if youre so smart

they make like 3X as a PHD mathematician/physist, dont have to suck dick for grant money and people actually respect them instead of stuffing them in dumpsters for lunch money

not that i fucking care

>t. investor class

>why am I being deported again?

Because you are snek. Maybe good snek. But you still snek. Snek have to go back.

take your intelligence and make whatever shit country you came from great again

if you're as smart as you claim to be, you should easily rise to the top and become el presidente

THERE'S THE DOOR SENPAI

its too bad u arent smart enough to become a legal citizen

because you broke the law retard. You act like some genius and you can't even figure this out? Bye bye poco! Don't let the door hit your ass ont eh way out!

Any schmuck can get their undergrad physics degree if they bother to do the work, sorry to hurt your ego.

The dropoff only happened in the post-grad environment, when I went to go pursue my Masters.

I'm so glad white privilege is finally becoming real.

spics BTFO

You were always a leech, and now you think we give a shit.

Bye. Thanks for stopping by.

Most of you are brown trash. You should have came legally. Trump even says you can come back: legally.

Apply to the Medallion Fund in NYC. Only Math PhD tho...

You took the educational spot of a legal citizen.

Your family did not fight for this country or contribute generations to its growth.

Fuck off you LARPing taco nigger.

Seriously, though, op, where's your patriotism for your country?

>i studied a lot, so i should stay in america
use your math degree in mexico, beaner.
hope you brush up on your spanish

Thems the rules shitskin. Hows about I show up in mudfuckistan to get welfare and a heavily subsidized education then expect a job at the expense of the mudfucks back in the homeland? Oh wait, any other country on earth would never dream of being that stupid and would lynch me just for being a grifter.

Just be happy we're not doing what every other culture on earth would consider justice. Fuck off.

Some innocent people (IE cops and citizens) we'll be killed in the process.

Price worth paying. Go away Jose.

You can come back but you have to do so LEGALLY. LEGALLY.

>Mexicans
>patriotic to anything but Mexico

Because you're smelly.

what the fuck is mxn? I thought you spics deal in pesos and coronas

For a physics/mathfag you sure are dumb. But american unis have become so dumbed down, even nigger spics like you can get a "hard" degree.

Why not go through the immigration process like law-abiding people do? Apply to become a citizen through the system like millions of others have done....

>tfw qualified than 99%
tfw what English comprehension is still lower than most non English-speaking nations on planet

GO DO YOUR ROCKET SCIENCE IN HISPAÑA YA BAD HOMBRE

>laws don't apply to me, they can only apply to you
>I have no idea why people would take issues with this

>This is my country as well

Not when you're here illegally.

Make sure not to bump this thread.

not all of us burgers are illegal spics like OP

Because you stole an American's seat in your university, and you want to steal an American's job too? Typical smelly beaner. Go back to your country and get educated there. Oh right your schools suck, you want to go to our schools. See you need us more than we need you.

no you dont
what do you produce?
You sucked some cock and learned what some great white men invented
engineering no science is important
if not legal then out u go

Because you're a fucking lair.

>>finishing masters in applied mathematics next two months
>>washed dishes getting paid under the table to pay for uni

If you went to a private school then I have no problem with you're higher ed and so on being you 100% paid for it. If you want to a state college or uni then you had a HUGE chunk of your education paid for by the state.

Something that SHOULD be going to citizen and others with a history of paying the taxes that support those areas of the state in the first place. So you getting paid under the table makes it's even worse.

I'd throw you out in a heartbeat... You family should not of been able to get all that free shit you sucked from the tit of whatever states they live and sent you to school at growing up. Again, unless it was all private schools where your family paid your way 100%.

Because you broke the law. Goodbye.

Oh poor you shit b8 m8

Because you came here illegally or have overstayed your visa, ostensibly, otherwise you won't be getting deported.

You see, when you break laws, you also are subject to the codified punishments. This is how societies work. You aren't so special that laws affect you like Shillary.

in the physics class I went to, half of those that finished are working in banks, having salaries that rival the best paying engineering jobs

OP you are simply smarter than the dumbfucks that encompass this plane. it is a strange world we live in, just take solace in the fact that everything is perception and try to fool yourself into thinking this world is actually enjoyable

You gotta go back. Do we like doing it? No. Believe it or not were nice guys. But you gotta go back.

*don't effect you

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I RUINED IT

'
fuck off you disgusting kike slave

'legal citizen; has changed over the years, thanks to the jewish funding and corruption our country fell into the hands of globalists and now our people are being wiped out by the satanic control grid

enough with these roaches swarming us for what our families built for US, when will the real americans wake up to this?!?!

Its the same forces causing the immigration into europe, and truthfully trump is connected to these guys just as much as hillary was

>tfw won't be able to get job
There is the problem.

How much have you paid in social and taxes?
>paid under the table
Okay. So you haven't contributed anything back to America, yet received an education for free? If you're so smart, do the paperwork.

Because you're a shitskin who deserves to be smeared on the pavement, monkey.
Life ain't fair or easy. Deal with it.

we didn't wnat you here in the first place fuck off

>can't get a job
BECAUSE WE'RE FULL

your definition of smart is hilarious.
if you actually had a single intelligent bone in your body you would have made it work and actually have atleast an 80k job atm.

your skills are fucking useless

Because this is not your home.
You are not a part of our culture and we've had enough of you faggots stealing our homes.

>mfw CTR has been reduced to writing fan fiction
how much are they paying you now?

Because you're a fucking illegal. For someone who is so smart, that seems to be a terribly hard concept to grasp. I graduated with a 3.6 in ChemE, fuck yourself.

It doesn't take tensor calculus to understand immigration laws, retard.

You can know everything about modern physics and still be a complete idiot.

>People fear what they don't understand
>loads Dan Croll track
Oh, I think people understand.

at least when you are forcibly taken back to your country your math skills will help you calculate how many days you have until you starve

What counts as a legal immigrant?

>had no choice over a decade ago.
>got comfy and said "fuck getting citizenship"
Should of had a contingency plan better than that

lol cause you're not American, retard.

ADIOS!

You're 99% more qualified to go back

Go marry a slut white cum dripping whore. They're going wholesale for now spicguy.

Enjoy it while it lasts because we're going to MAGA these dumb bitches back into the white harambe harem.

>I'm smart
>I don't understand the meaning of the word "illegal"

You should have gotten a Ph.D in Wall Building.

I would take OP over any of you faggots any day of the week.

This board is so fucking retarded giving guaranteed replies.

guess you were not intelligent enough to apply for it when you turned 18

>why am I being deported again? I am smarter, and have higher potential to contribute to society than most of you.
Because you are a criminal.

Because you never bothered to respect the laws of the nation.

Because you jumped ahead of all the lawful immigrants.

kek

You have to go back Martin

Assuming you came here illegally you are taking a spot from someone who came to this country through the proper channels.

No one doubts your ability to succeed. We just want you to succeed fairly.

gtfo mexican intellectual

>comp physics
>masters in applied gayness

And you still don't know what an extra terrestrial is?

Wew lad your ivy tech degree must get you places

You broke the law for your convenience. The law applies to everyone equally. You wasted resources that weren't yours to waste. The punishment for your crime is deportation. Is that so hard to understand paco?

> be supposed mathematician
> doesn't understand due process
> doesn't understand equality before the law
> immigration laws apparently don't apply to paco cuz he had no choice
Wew lad.

I listed my ehtnicity as 'white' while applying for colleges in high school. Also, three quarters of my uni classes were empty during my junior and senior years in undergrad. I didn't steal anyone's seat they wouldn't want it if I gave it to them

it's true I went to a public uni. you guys gladly paid for me then because getting accepted into one implies I will contribute back to american society once i graduate.

>becuz you broke the law lol
I guess I'm more of a criminal than documented niggers robbing and murdering, right?

>talking about fair
read my post retard, what would YOU have done in my shoes?

a criminal is a criminal you fucking spic

>mexican "intellectual"

how is your entire country so fucking stupid?

you're going back pedro.

I was 10 years old retard, what the hell was I going to do? actually go back alone because of legal obligations?

spot on,
this matter of fact seems too complicated for some people,
>you came here illegally, (literally cheated your way in) but you want to be treated like others?