You ever get the feeling media you watch hates you and is trying to constantly fuck your brain with lies?

You ever get the feeling media you watch hates you and is trying to constantly fuck your brain with lies?

I get that feeling with everything except Sam Hyde/World peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's because normies don't like Trump or are neutral towards him, I live in a rural conservative area and the only people around here who were vocal enough to put a sign up were a bunch of literal drug . Sup Forums memed Trump to where he is now and normal people don't like it because people on the right wing have made their first step in changing the US into something they're not familiar with

drug addicts*

matt and trey don't even realize, they helped make President Trump. they just jumped on the bandwagon of insulting him, showed Garrison literally raping him up the ass to death.

People watching this shit get tired of the pedantic tone of bullshit like "We all just kept voting for him, and we didn't know when to stop!" The audience isn't dumb, they can tell how much smarter Matt and Trey think they are than the people watching their trash comedy. People enjoyed it because it was edgy and went against the grain. Now they just sound like everybody else, lecturing about how god awful you are for electing President Trump. Now he forced them to have Mr Garrison as President in their show. They made that entire episode in less than 24 hours.

I was getting that feeling form this episode but Bill and Bill killed me, loved that part atleast.

it's weird though because Trey Parker is usually based af

Yeah but then you find out he put pewdiepie on the show literally just to impress his wife's son. Then some stuff starts to make sense.

What state are you in? I'm in rural Oklahoma and I only saw 3 or 4 houses with Trump signs in front of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if my voting precinct went 75-80% Trump.

Because he's not the kike

>You possibly damaged the first amendment
God forbid the press actually having to report news and not "LITERALLY HITLER WINS THE ELECTION OMG WE'RE ALL FUCKED HOLY SHIT GUISE"

I don't give a flying fuck what the media wants. They're dead and they deserve it. They're a fucking propaganda arm of their corporate owners, and they exert way too much influence over this country. Let them die.

>((Lügenpresse))

Sam Hyde isn't funny

We'll be dragging the fuckers through the streets one day

same

If you live in Oklahoma, due to the way republicans generally think, you might be worried about Trump a bit because he might give more lee way to oil drillers, and Oklahoma has dozens of Earthquakes every week that are probably related to it. Do younger people in OK even vote?

No we wont (You) stormfag dipshit. Calm your autism.

fuck off this isn't funny

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4

For coffee at Starbucks.
Most people will forget media shenanigans within 3 mos.

>damaged the first amendment
>by making press accountable for their lies

I think that's a reasonable infringement

>I don't give a flying fuck what the media wants. They're dead and they deserve it. They're a fucking propaganda arm of their corporate owners, and they exert way too much influence over this country. Let them die.

It says in the first amendment that the press have free right to print what they want. Complaining about the politics that a private company prints is like complaining that a storekeeper doesn't want a naked person inside his store. Private companies generally get choice in what they do. Silencing the press because you don't like what they say about Trump would be bad for everybody as it would probably be a slippery slope

storekeeper can't keep blacks out of his store, press can't tell lies, same shit

one is genetic coding that a person can't control, the other is a right that's made for every citizen in this country.

Leaf, are you saying you don't believe in the first amendment?

I get that feeling more from this place desu

I'm saying companies have regulations on what they do, one of the press' regulations is that they won't lie or it's breaking the law. free speech doesn't include yelling fire in a crowded theatre and all that, it doesn't include publishing lies either

What a shitty episode. Why did they take a week off?

Don't get your jimmies ruffled by a leaf. they cant even 2nd amendment like we do.

1st and 2nd Amendment best Amendments

I wish we had 2nd

I don't feel like they do, I know they do.

kek
thanks user

THEY'D TAKE UR DIPLOMA AND RIP IT UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF YA

Yes, and now they've been showered nonstop in the face with my superior cum load since yesterday. So: "eat shit and die" as they say

>tfw they did a bill cosby/bill clinton joke
>south park jokes are recycled month-old Sup Forums memes