Should the Looney Tunes just call it a day?

Should the Looney Tunes just call it a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6npPMuGoiCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God that design is terrible, looks like an extra in some bad Canadian cartoon.

Foghorn needs that loud middle aged Texan aesthetic to his design and animation to work.

In terms of trying to do something new with the characters beyond marketing bullshit? Yes.

In terms of retiring the characters altogether? No.

God, did they hire someone straight out of tumblr to do the redesign? Reminds me of pic related.

Holy shit John K would hate this so much

slap a bean mouth on stimpy and it's perfect

Yup

What else would you kids watch??? You can't come up with anything good AND original.

No, just have to restructure themselves. Make something really groundbreaking and funny and then it will become relevant again and not boomerang fodder
I want to kill myself just for seeing that holy shit

>john k would hate it
good

This

I know some people don't like John K but at least he would know crap when he sees it.

EEnE reboot looks amazing

>Texan
I thought he was from Alabama.

He thinks pretty much everything is crap so I don't think that's a good barometer.

Southern, anyway, but definitely not Western.

That Bugs Buggy show that ran for a while where everyone was updated to be sort of more modern and Lola became a crazy-woman... I liked that.

What happened to that? Why'd that go away then this other thing came about?

Yes. Looney Tunes died since the 60s.

fucking hell.

>He thinks pretty much everything is crap so I don't think that's a good barometer.

No, he's actually right. We just wouldn't have anything left to watch if we did what he does.

Sell them to Disney, PLEASE

They've been in the hands of normies and hacks for decades, slowly destroying their brand. They could be used for fantastic things, very funny cartoons and movies, but Warner Bros are so totally clueless they don't know how to do anything with them.

>Sell them to Disney
Stopped reading there.

They would do better work with them than Warner Bros is capable of doing now or in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=6npPMuGoiCc

I still don't like the art style, but this is actually some funny stuff.

The new series ("New Looney Tunes," formerly "Wabbit") isn't great as far as Bugs is concerned, but these Daffys and Porkys are great.

>Daffy's voice
Joe Alaskey left us too soon. -__-

they still make it?

Looks like that body snatchers episode.

This absolutely disgusts me and John K would lose his shit if he saw it. Somebody send this to John K. We need some Christmas cheer.

kek

>Sell them to Disney, PLEASE
>They've been in the hands of normies and hacks for decades, slowly destroying their brand.
Like Disney is doing with Star Wars and Marvel right now?

why are there so many john k dickriders itt?

Do you honestly believe that everything should just be sold to Disney? And that by extension, Disney can do no wrong?

the show's really not that bad since they added more classic LT characters
Daffy's screwball design is pretty great

What the fuck is up with Porky? If he didn't sound the same I wouldn't even know it's the same character.

I always pictured him from Kentucky because that's a easy gag

Yes. So should every other tired IP like superman, batman, sonic the hedgehog etc.

Wasn't loony enough for some people so it died early, now this show is happening.

>and Marvel
Marvel comics are fucking up all on their own. The movies are good though

He looks like Pan.

Yes

STOP
everything about that is disgusting

KFC actually used him as a mascot for a while, which went over about as well as you'd expect.