WHATS THE FUCKING DEAL WITH LIBTARDS AND THEM THINKING THERE IS TRANS GAY MUSLIMS WTF ?

>PIC RELATED WHAT WE DO TO FAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/28/pakistani-muslim-clerics-approve-transgender-peoples-right-to-marry-call-them-gods-children-too/
fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=105671
islamqa.info/ar/138451
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up bitch I hope you get your head blown off

>t. tolerant muslim

also leaf fag hf with all the Marxist landwhales coming from usa

Because of stories like these
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/28/pakistani-muslim-clerics-approve-transgender-peoples-right-to-marry-call-them-gods-children-too/

he's a libltard it's ok.

>lol no only happens if you have 2 organs man and female and doing it for fun is hram

fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=105671

not all leafs are bad.

i don't care just stay the fuck out of my country.

thinking i don't support trump and that i wasn't rooting for him you and thinking i care about religion.

thinking i don't support trump and that i wasn't rooting for him, and thinking i care about religion kek.

lol saudi bro how much is petrol in your country per litre

>thinking that supporting trump will change the fact that you should stay the fuck out of America

>thinking am a muslim fag hahahaahha

The liberals are hypocrites, Saudi, they are nothing more than that. Complete hypocrites that will throw one group under the bus once their usefulness is expended to crusade for another "Social Justice Cause" to stroke their own egos.

Go to any American college and you will know what I mean, it's a Totem pole of who is the most oppressed to them.

>pak cleric
>pak

>$0.24 per liter kek

>thinking that changes anything

stay out

What is your problem with fags ?
You are only killing them because a book written by lunatics and retards a thousand years ago tells you to do so or is there any “logic“ behind it ?

fugggggg xD

am just showing libtards the truth i dont care about islam.

>WHATS THE FUCKING DEAL WITH LIBTARDS AND THEM THINKING THERE IS TRANS GAY MUSLIMS WTF

Are you questioning my gender identity?

He didn't fly to well!

>dutch fags no wonder.

islamqa.info/ar/138451

What part is so hard to understand?

They kill fags, but fug traps.