What's the most early 2000s cartoon?

What's the most early 2000s cartoon?

Clone High, maybe?

Is it kind of weird that I miss the Early 2000's? There was a period of kickass games and shit during then.

nostalgia should be predicated on more than the products released during the time. I fucking hated the early 00s, despite good entertainment, because I got bullied and beat up.

it's not necessarily weird, but you should actually look at where you were in the early 00s

My first day of high school was 9/11, and my freshman year sucked, but every year after that in High School were pretty amazing for me.

well fair enough then

Kim possible

Rocket Power

Fucking this

You guys aren't even trying at all.

Remember ͢that ti͡me̕ Ṫ̰ͬḩ̜̟̣͒ͯe̩̤̮̺͈̼͇̒ ̤͙̖̖̻͉͎̌͛̚S̵̠q̨͇̯͉̇̽͐̌̋̐͂ȕ̼̈́̿̐i̭͙̯̒d͓̻̞͎͗ ẗ̪o͇̜̰͍̙̺̺̒͞t̹̦̘̺͖̮̔̉ͩͅa̾ͯͪ̒̋ͤ͟l̪͖̹̖̤̀ly͓̼͈̗̝͛̄ͬ̐ͭ͌̈́ B̢̛̟̝̮̤̎͊̌̔̉ͦͧ͛ͣͬͦ̚̕̕͟E̵̡͍̪̯̫̙̳͚̠͍̞̿ͣ͐̊̐̔̇̄̇̉ͨ̾̿̒ͦ͋̎̕͞Ę̟̗͎̳̭̥̻̗̟̺̺͎̿̒ͤ̈̒ͯͧ̑̉͆̓̓̍̿͆̎̾͘͜͝F̴̶̗̘͕̠̹̟͔͇̼ͦ̃̐̓ͫͪͯ̊̐̏͌̚͟Ë̡̛̻͓͙̼̮̜̞͇̆̈̀͊ͧ͌͋͛ͭ͋̔ͨ̒ͪ͛̕͡D̴̜͔̗̳̼͖͖̟ͣͯͦ̓͞ ̨̯̯͉̟͇̜̣̬̭̟͔̗ͮ̓̒̇͌͒̐͛̓͗̒̐̓͑͊̉̚̕͟I̶̷̺̖͍̣̯̜̯̩̭̼͕͚͎͌̏ͤͫͪ̀͘͟T̨͉̰̖̙͉͇͇̦ͧͬ̆ͪͣͪ̏ͩ̂͌ͮͭ͂̀ͦ̎̎̀̀͠?͖̞̹̩͖͚̬̣̳̭̝̗͚̜̏̄ͩͭ̉ͭ̔ͮ̏̉̾̽̿͛̕!̵̧̳̦̯͎̖̺̮͈̤̭̟̼̌ͧ̋́͊͐ͩͪ̑͋͒̐̐̒̄̽͒͜

I don't know clone high is pretty timeless

Is that Arnold from Magic School Bus?

Static Shock
I'm thinking if the B2K and Shaq cameos.

It should've been the first thing.

Didn't Lil Bow Wow make a cameo too?

That was Lil Romeo.

Hey Arnold.

this x100

Wasn't that late 90's?

96-04 but it was ahead of it's time.

What's New Scooby-Doo? which is terrible in every conceivable way. The sound effects, the music, the animation all ignited my 'tism

Where were you when you heard that the Squid beefed it?

I was walking home from school. I heard my friend's mom tell him. It didn't feel real, like I didn't think she was a reliable source. I kept walking, happy to suspend my disbelief a little longer, if not just out of habit just to keep everything okay for just a few sweet minutes more.

Clone High and Undergrads were more a product of residual late 90s. Like Mission Hill.

just watched the whole lot of it

not bad and it has a top tier asian (?) waifu

I know this was released in 2005, but I feel like it was behind the times.

Technically a 90's show, but it was a little ahead of its time.

Forgot the damn pic.

>"For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Shoobie spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight shoobie tuberculosis without taking care to rid the beach of the carrier of that shoobie tuberculosis. This shoobie contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the beach will not end, until the carrier himself, the shoobie, has been banished from our midst."

This show got pretty intense sometimes.