WILL TRUMP WIN THE POPULAR VOTE? A LOT OF ANONS SAY NO. A LOT SAY YES

WILL TRUMP WIN THE POPULAR VOTE? A LOT OF ANONS SAY NO. A LOT SAY YES.

DECIDE YOU FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe so

Yes he will because I have $700 on it

Where will he get the votes?

It doesn't matter one bit. It's a consolation prize. The electoral college is the game and both candidates campaigned accordingly. It's not a fucking technicality or something.

If popular vote was the goal he would have campaigned for it and won.

somebody answer this

as far as I know Michigan isn't even considered in CNN map.

trump wins the vote. check these digits.

Doesnt matter

If you take away all of the fake votes and votes from illegal aliens then yes, he won by at least a couple of million.

Utah looks like it still has a lot to be counted. According to the percentages.

who cares? it would still be a win of .2%. either way its clearly a 50/50 split

It's mostly to get the liberals to stop whining so much, it's gotten annoying.

You should just automatically mentally shave off about 1-2 million votes from the Democrat number anyway. That's probably about how many they outright fraudulently make up or otherwise steal in any given presidential election.

I would rather he didn't win the popular vote. It will piss the libfags off even more.

Utah and military absentees.

this. i told my friend i voted for trump because i thought it would be funny. He was literally losing his mind

He lost the popular vote by a tiny, tiny percentage. It's basically nothing.

But he still technically lost the popular vote. Meaning liberals will bitch and whine and think they're justified in rejecting his presidency.

Shit sucks.

I doubt it, and we will never hear the end of this shit.

The votes haven't all been counted yet, CNN is saying he will win the popular vote but NYT says otherwise. It's not official either way yet.

And I would have actually voted. Didn't need to because I knew guaranteed my state would go hard red. Different game different outcome.

Well kek has spoken. Fuck it

NO

It doesn't count because Hillary's voters are illegals.

I firmly believe CNN was just sloppy with their formatting and they mean he'll win the presidency (not the popular vote).

>turns out he wins popular vote as well

>all these cucks protesting have NOTHING to fall back on EVEN MORE

WHY DO I GIVE A SHIT? WHEN WE ELECT PRESIDENTS WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

What website, OP?

i said no, becuase of washington.

>Hillary wins popular vote

Dems - wtf, this is why electoral college is dumb. Remember back in 2000, after Gore, we said never again.

Me - Well what about Mitt Romney 4 years ago?

Dems - sexism

The End

That's definitely a possibility.

delet

I hope so, we need more tears.

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

Filter out the dead vote and I'm sure he would be well ahead.

You lost me. What about Romney?

Since when has Sup Forums had adds?

Most likely not because of California

Illegals can't vote...

>Dat one nu-male being interviewed on CNN claiming that Trump cheated because he won the electoral but not the popular vote
>White as fuck and tries to pull in the black reporter interviewing him "They singled us out! Singled you out! WAAAH"
>"Count the votes, Hillary won!"
>Even the CNN guy gives a "Is dis nigga serious" look.

Before or after the libs commit protest suicide?

Since at least 2008.

Romney won popular vote in 2012 by like 2 million. Them bitching abiut the popular vote meaning she should win is ironic. Liberals have short term memory loss aparently.

Utah mormon faggot here.

Both of you shut up. Trump crushed it here and he definitely won popular vote.

All these liberal crybabies need to understand they lost.

>annoying
No, learn to love the salty, salty taste.

Obama got 5 million more votes.

Before

What are you talking about, Romney got trounced and lost by 5 million votes.

I've already gotten tired of winning, I just feel bad for the liberals. They are so pathetic.

Hoping and preying if nothing else than for liberals to shut up with the "he's not duh pipplz pres" shit they're shilling.
I want full blow outs across the board and this is the last one left.

not according to bongo bongo

He already won the popular vote even if they say otherwise. You need to keep in mind that illegal immigrants are being counted.

I don't think it really matters, it's 270 to win not more votes to win.

It's all about winning, if you can't win the game no point in saying you won something else as consolation. Play by the rules or get fucked.

Popular vote is a sham in an electoral college system.

People stuck in one color states will not bother to go vote usually if they support the other side. Who knows how many reds were left at home because Cali, IL, NY, etc are just so far blue.

Not to mention all the proven vote fraud, tampering, dead people voting, illegals voting, no voter ID states etc etc

The left has nothing to cling on.

It doesn't matter he dominated the electoral votes whenever the fuck they call Michigan

It would be nice, but far from necessary.

False

No joke user I too am experiencing winner's fatigue. It feels like anything is possible now but there's no building climax anymore.

HE WILL
KEK WILLS IT

The point is to completely deprive libcucks of all excuses. When they realize that the majority of the country hates whiny mentally ill subhumans they'll kill themselves and make the world a better place.

No.

Check these.

What site is that from?

>Where will he get the votes?
Still a lot of absentee ballots to be counted, I heard.

I also heard that a ton of overseas military votes are still to be counted, which would be good news for PRESIDENT TRUMP.

>What site is that from?
CNN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

dude he lost the popular vote by 5 million it was not even close

Hey Utah Mormon user.

I'm another Utah Mormon user in Provo.

I'm starting the American Vanguard chapter in utah.

email me at [email protected]

yes. why stop here?
>no brakes

what page is that>?

>libtards comparing this to 2000

in 2000 even the electoral vote difference came down to 1 state, and Bush won 271-266

Trump decisively won the electoral vote, won states he wasn't supposed to, and held a decisive lead until California barely pushed Clinton over the top because no republicans even bother voting there

this right here.

oregon here. i didnt vote, trump didnt have a fucking chance in my state thanks to eugene and portland, twin cesspools they are.

i did however work overtime convincing every body i could in my network that clinton was a scumbag and they should vote 3rd party instead.

I counter your trips with my Trump Doobly Doobs™

The reason this is obvious to me is I'm in IL and I know there's so many people who just didn't vote because IL = blue is as given as the burrs not making the playoffs.

Also

Cool flag Oregon?

This.

There is no comparing this with 2000.

The reason 2000 was such a shitshow, was because the electoral vote came down to Florida, which had to be recounted because of fuckery.

If the only problem in 2000 was the popular vote, it would barely have made the news even at the time.

GIVE THE MAN THE POPULAR VOTE KEK
TAKE ALL MY DIGITS

>was such a shitshow, was because t
PRAISE KEK HAVE MY DIGITS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Mah nigga, same thing here. Persuaded about 10 coworkers to go for Trump but 99% of the effort was collecting and spreading CF info regarding the money and the murders. Crybabies downtown last night and tonight are literally a manifestation of impotent rage.

Who the hell cares?

Ask President Al Gore how much the national popular vote matters.

That's racist

Gore did 9/11

anybody?

In the past few cycles, the loser has won the popular, but lost the electoral. Speaking of, there might still be a way for him to not get the presidency if the ec goes against him.

you are clearly from a different timeline

Arizona still has 25% of their votes to count as of the time I type this.

Why does it matter? Does the Constitution say anything about popular vote?

But California still has 32% of their votes to count,the most cancerous state so far.

You are confusing it with the Bush vs Al Gore election, where it was the Democrats bitching again.

It doesn't matter. California can't decide the election for the rest of the country.

>Speaking of, there might still be a way for him to not get the presidency if the ec goes against him.
How bloody will things get if that were to happen?

>60,000 felone pardon.
>Lot of illegal vote in no id state.
That why Hillary accept defeat even Trump barely win.
Re-count gonna nail Democrat.

This.

If they even bother to dive deep into the popular vote count, it'll just expose how corrupt and rigged it was with illegals voting cause no voter ID laws

nice link faggot

It didn't matter with Al Gore so it doesn't matter now,

CNN's results are outdated, the AP map is the most updated.

interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election

Still hasn't called Michigan, Arizona, or New Hampshire yet, but it has more accurate vote count %'s.

Who cares

The only thing is fucking 2000 Election all over again.

This time it is Shilary-fags crying about it instead of Gore-tards.

yikes

Doesn't fucking matter. I hope he loses it honestly. it will ratchet up the tension even more.

> proven voter fraud, tampering, dead people voting illegals voting, no voter ID states

> proven

[citation needed]

There's a reason that she accepted defeat so easily.
The electoral college could still go and refuse to vote for him but that would be an extremely bad idea that would end with them getting lynched and the country turned into a war zone.

From my understanding, he was winning the popular vote for a while until all the late/absentee etc votes were counted, then he got raped.

Obama had secured the presidency in this time already via electoral college.

They should do it anyway; would prove Trump was right and dems were a bunch of lying cheating cunts.

Would shut up those lefties real good.