Look at these special snowflake protesters. Even a white girl holding up a black power sign...

Look at these special snowflake protesters. Even a white girl holding up a black power sign. Don't they have anything better to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
youtube.com/watch?v=gdbpj8txe40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With a gender studies degree? This is all they should be doing.

Kek no
They don't have anything better to do

College didn't help them, I don't know what would.,

Look at their vile, evil faces. They literally look demonic. Sup Forums might laugh at me but it feels like we are in some kind of end times or apocalypse. Look at the way the left distorts and inverts truth and justice. Their feverish promotion of tranny shit and LGBTHIVAIDS. Up is down, black is right, men are women. This has to end at some point. We can't coexist with creatures like this, if for no other reason than THEY will not leave US alone. They are the totalitarians.

Oh please, call the revolution.

I've got two busted legs, an ankle that feels like a brick just hit it, and my back hurts like hell tonight but I'm pretty sure I could beat the shit out of all of the people in that picture with a chicken leg and a 2 liter of coke.

In other news, my wife saw the picture and said she'd fight on their terms and beat them to death with a giant dildo.

I married a good one pol.

what is it with special snowflakes and punchable faces anyways? Without fail every single one has a punchable face.

here are some from a protest that happened in my city last night

>black power
>they're all white

rly makes u think

What should he/xe/it be called?

these can\t be real people. Almost looks like propaganda exaggerating the enemy's worst features

Get a grip you literal bible thumping autist. Lmao

So tolerant

What a bunch of psychos

Civil War 2: The Triggered War
Feminazis, SJWs, Gays, and BLM fags are going to try to coup the US under communism. (And epically fail)

>fascism
>elected president

??????????????

Lets give them names.

The one of the left is clearly Jessi Slaughter

Maybe this is what Trump means by bring back jobs. Paying people to scrub their tasteless scribble off walls.

lmao all they're showing is how manipulated they got by media propaganda.

when did trump say anything about gays or blacks, he barely said anything about women

yup

Tell Liberals that say they will move to Canada to move to Mexico!!!

You mean like cooking for a working man or taking care of children?
Working part time jobs that don't pay $15 USD an hour?
Going to college and expecting it to be free?

The media told them they would win and they still believe it.

Nice I had the same Rigid Subaru pressure washer, sold it for $250. They're very efficient and good, if you need a pressure washer I would recommend it, the only thing that's really annoying though is that it's really loud.

It's mostly white hipster cockgoblins too

you fool you have no idea. its not just the leftists that are possessed..

If you've ever been in these leftist circles you would know for certain that these people are demonically possessed. I used to be a punk and I was surrounded by the worst types of people out there

fuck off kike

Seriously....

was right. I haven't seen one that I don't want to uppercut.

What the fuck.

What is that monument for?

What goes through their minds to fuck it all up with their scribbley shit?

Don't worry, they will find good jobs at the work camps.

It's like the faggot version of Milo

>Liberals
>Respect for others property
>Respect for public property

I'm sure in their mind the tax's on the rich people will pay for someone to clean there fucking garbage.

Jesus did those guys just get out of a time machine from 1917 Russia?

Degenerate faggots. Makes me fucking sick. Believe in thier twisted ways or they throw a fit and shit everwhere like a sick animal.

notice how they are all ugly and no self respecting right wing man would wife or bone any of them. their entire tantrum is "look at me please fuck me white man". so cute. but no. work on your look some morr and maybe.

It's a monument to Confederate General Robert E Lee, that's why they are defacing it. Plus they are Fanny Flustered that they lost the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
I know that they are hurt and I want to help but they are dangerously lashing out like wounded cornered animals.
These SJWs come off as ironically racist, sexist, violent, etc. The very things the claim to stop.
They are convinced that their world is ending and are trying to rally as many people as possible to feel like victims.
Trump does not hate gays. Trump does not hate women. Trump does not want to deny legal citizenship. Trump loves the American people.

>prison stocks

Why its not like he will be expanding the war on drugs

*faggier

That NT News headline
never change

The delusion with these protesters and leftists is literally insane.

I mean these lunatic actually worked it up in their heads that Trump is gunna be single handedly start witch hunting gays, lynching blacks and eating the first borns of Mexican families. Rationality is not their strong suit and what little bit they had is now fucking out the damn window.

My mom was an ardent Hillary supporter and when I started heckling her atleast she bit the bullet and said "Well.. Just gunna have to adjust... Atleast were all gunna make a lot of money"

God damn that video.

Ive had interactions like this with my libtard friends.

It sucks because they just refuse to listen, they freak out when you counter one of their claims and they basically ruin the relationship or at least forever tarnish it by acting so absurd.

At least a couple later apologized but I just dont get it. They literally think the world is coming to an end.

Im laughing my ass off all these shillary tears.
Everyone is crying about trumps win, celebrities, politicians, media, etc.
And here i am, cheering to my ameritards who made the impossible possible.

We love you oh sweet prince of neutrality. Keep making money and being a shining beacon of free market capitalism to the commies.

>Holding a black power sign
>White
What did she mean by this?

Maybe she identifies as a black trans man or something I don't know how deep this shit goes anymore.

her answer would probably be "but im not white on the inside"

They're just mad at Dad. They want to be put in their place

>This Hurts

>My Feelings

kek

They believe the medias hype about all Trump supporters being racist, fascist, KKK, etc. So it's just another way for them to virtue signal and try to offend Trump supporters when they get tired of writing "Fuck Trump" for the 100th time. Just shitlibs trying to be hurtful as usual. Hopefully at least one of them will get mugged by a nigger at some point.

What a lovely bunch

A cunt.

I really don't know what these fags expect. Be gay get shot. Be gay and cause trouble, get shot more.

>queer poc latinx

>Whiter than Frances flag

relax. they're brainwashed. the loyal govt. peeps will figure out how to deprogram them before the weapon is set off.

Looking at all the white guys in this picture. Everyone's life matters but theirs.

Now, now. They might not be cis scum.

Just gotta flash some lights and sounds on the media they feed them. Dumber than animals really.

kek

>Rationality is not their strong suit
Not so much that, because their hysteria is exactly what they would do to the ordinary Americans if given the chance. So their fear is really a reflection of their own agendas.

kek
I remember that
not to say I liked Bush but the "not my president" shit was as retarded back then as it is now

OP is this Toronto?

They are called useful idiots, but since Hillary lost, its time to call them useless idiots.

How do these retards tolerate each other's company?

>break a bank window because the Wall Street candidate didn't win

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

If we had built a nationalist youth movement on the ground, we could all be beating the shit out of these faggots right now, Sup Forums.

That's the next step for the right in America. We need to create our own brownshirts.

This. It's shitlib projection just like all the hand wringing from their lugenpresse mouthpieces about there being violence if Trump lost and refused to concede. Because they themselves were preparing to lash out violently if their candidate lost, which is what ended up happening.

Also checked.

The Trumped Transdemon

reminder to send your ass blasted libtard millennials to mexico

we don't want them.

Will the pressure washer help me kill Jews?

I took photos at a Trump rally in california. I fucking hate protesters that pose for pictures like this. He's not actually doing anything right there, just trying to pose for fucking cameras, and get a picture taken of him. And he's a wannabe army vet. Those camos are probably from a goodwill

Chicago

As irritating as these people are and as pissed off as I get looking at their stupid faces, one thing I find amusing is they all look weak. The women are fat, rainbow hair coloured mongoloids, and the men are barely even eligible for the term male. They're so effeminate and tiny. In a way I want to see this escalate into actual conflict. What could they do?

That seems to be the way things are headed. It feels like we are in a cold war with these people but it's a one sided war. We haven't fought back other than by casting our votes. If they continue to escalate their aggression we may need to prepare ourselves to physically confront and stop these "people", it feels like Weimar Germany right now.

Nothing, a night shift mcdonalds crew would push their shit it so bad.

>What could they do?

Play the victim. And then they win automatically.

That wouldn't work for America. These are the perfect propaganda tools as they are although we do need to get our message out more.

The solution to this is simple.
Burgers, go to and join these protests.
>start screaming black lives matter
>anyone that tries to change it to Trump is a racist
>"We dun care bout yo white ass cracka politics, this about us!"

And as I wrote this, I hear them screaming black lives matter on the stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=gdbpj8txe40

Well, they'll be derailing themselves soon.

>Don't they have anything better to do?

Celebrities are the most miserable people in the world. Social media is unfortunately turning everybody into celebrities.

If there were no cameraphones to take pics and record themselves being there to post on twatter and fuckbook, they wouldn't be there.

>minor threat shirt
>literally a song about how white guilt is retarded
really activates my almonds

My gf lives with her grandmother and at first the grandmother was pro Trump and I didn't care for him much. Then I kept learning about Hilary and thought Trump wasn't so bad. One day Grandmother watches news and they tell say Trump talked about grabbing some chicks puss and she like 180 flipped and now her and my gf support Hilary. Hilary is literally everything I hate about the government personified. Killing people off, lies and deceit, MTV generation (which I'm a part of) tactics like getting pop icons to be at your fancy party, elite attitudes, literally not giving a shit about the country. And yet... they don't like Trump because he "acts like a baby" and "he raped that girl"...

Fucking hell. Hilary is a beacon of maturity. Anyone that doesn't like me that I can get away with killing ends up mysteriously dead. How mature and composed.

It's not so bad. Hilary only KILLS people. She never talked about groping anyone. God I feel sorry for republican females that have to put up with the degeneracy of their democratic acquaintances that will try to call them bigots whilst being insufferable bigots themselves by definition.

The worlds completely upside down right now. I kind of want to move to Canada now. Even though my president is Trump I still have to deal with the fucking idiocy of its people daily.

>EGALITARIANISM
>EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE
>NO VOTER ID LAWS, EVERYONE VOTES

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE THE WAY WE TOLD YOU TO YOU STUPID WHITE MALES?!

get fucked

This always happens with libtard protestors. Look at Occupy wall st. They lost focus almost instantly because identity politics took over. They can't unite because they have nothing in common. It's hilarious.

They're nu-males and liberal arts drop outs. They don't have anything better to do than waste time waiting for their welfare payment to come through

It saddens me that they think they're actually entitled to an opinion

Surrender or fight!
There's nowhere to run!
AVE IMPERATOR

yeah, i fell asleep grinning last night

Millenial here. Voted Trump. Can I stay on the good side of the wall?

Shouldn't be surprised.
They don't have an understanding of cohesion and wonder why its their policies which kill cities and nations.

WHY ARE THEY GOING AFTER CLINTON'S DONORS???

that's a big guy to be a faggot

That stream is 3 streams talking over eachother. Can't hear a thing.

When they start doing it again, you'll hear it.