Why does everyone, even on Sup Forums, hate my governor?

Why does everyone, even on Sup Forums, hate my governor?
I like him. I voted for him!

317 here. I like him. I also voted Todd Young

because this degenerate fuck didn't earn those white hairs, he dyed them

I like him

Good man.
>tfw all major elections in Indiana the other day were won by Republicans
Feels good.

Only degenerates hate him

/polgbt/ all butthurt they'll lose gay marriage

>In 1972, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit.
>This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
>Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune.
>If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire

>Mike Pence

He's probably closeted gay

I like him

hes a cute

574 here, I like him. I voted for him a while ago.

picking pence over christie was the smartest thing Trump ever did

He is a generic neo con that sucks all the Jew cock he can.

He really does love the Jews. The sign he is holding reads "Make Israel Great Again"

Because he's a cuckservative neoshit. He has to prove his loyalty to Sup Forums first before he is accepted.

He betrays and he'll suffer the same fate that the Hilldog did.

Make no mistake. No one is safe. Nothing is sacred. Everyone is a viable target. They either bend to Sup Forums's will, or they will be bent.

>Pence has maintained a strong relationship with AIPAC, the Washington-based pro-Israel lobbying organization.

>He has close ties to the GOP’s Christian conservative wing and has said his support for Israel is rooted in his Christian faith.

>Last month Pence hosted the second annual Indiana-Israel Business Exchange, where he said “Israel and Indiana share many concerns that Hoosiers cherish. As our nation’s strongest and most important ally in the Middle East, Israel is also a key partner in our state’s economic growth.”

>At last December’s Republican Jewish Coalition conference, he said, “Israel’s enemies are our enemies, Israel’s cause is our cause.”

Kike loving cuckservative. The only reason he was selected VP was because Trump needed serious Evangelical (kikestian) cred.

Why do the Americans don´t get enough of the Jew cock? Why the endless wars for Israel?

Evangelicucks. They unironically think that the Jews are their God's chosen people, and that it's their duty to succour Israel, their perceived greatest ally.

the face when she lets you cum inside

he's a literal real life god damned monster

like, the rest of them aren't good people, but this dude doesn't deserve to be called people in the first place

Jew-S-A!

Why not?

Mike "Taze the gays" Pence
Mike "fry the fags" Pence
Mike "Frag the fags" Pence
Mike "Smite the Sodomite" Pence
Mike "Spike the Dyke" Pence
Mike "Spear the Queer" Pence
Mike "unload the mag on the fag" Pence

He's gonna btfo the fags and it's going to be fantastic.

Mike "like the cock get the shock" Pence

I got to add that one

He's literally a pawn of the Koch Brothers. A globalist stooge that was forced on Trump when he struck a deal with the aforementioned Kike Brothers. They were threatening to spend their usual $800 million against him, and he went to meet them privately. A few days later he made Pence his VP, and the Koch Brothers didn't support Hillary.

He's a globalist stooge. I wonder if the globalist republicans will try to assassinate Trump so they have a puppet in the white house?

Proof

I like Pence. Who hates him?

Only edgelords don't like him because he's not a degenerate. He's going to be a fantastic VP.

We love him! he's our secret weapon!

he seems like a nice guy and his hair is on fleek.