Can these protests actually affect Trump's potential presidency?

Can these protests actually affect Trump's potential presidency?

do protests ever work?
did occupy wallstreet do anything?

Anyone that isn't afraid to hold a gun is on Trump's side so no.

dont worry, they'll stop once their phone batteries are dead.

>What the rebels like to forget, is that the Trumpsters are whats keeping the extremists out of America.

The side that has the guns didn't use them when obama took office so no.

let them whine.

It doesn't count if you're keeping them out by filling the country with your own form of it.

These protests mean exactly fucking nothing.

At least this extremist doesn't intend on massacring the public

Hes got a point. Once it gets cold they won't last.

Soros might be trying to foment civil unrest and stir up public support to influence the electoral college which meets on December 19 to cast their votes -- and give the election to HC.

No, everyone, on both sides, still haven't calmed the fuck down. People will chill eventually.

>did OWS do anything?
Pretty influential player in the recent trend of increased minimum wage in some places.

Democrat? Or Republican?

That's a clever question, THALMOR AGENT, no I won't give you the fucking answer you want to hear.

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS.
Go back to general tullius and Let him know that you knife-ear talos hating fuck.

>Can these protests actually affect Trump's potential presidency?
No
All the undecided and silent majority get to see the left for what it truly is.

what gaym? looks fun

Lib protests never last more than a month, especially in winter.
The exception is BLM, which hasn't shown because soros doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Khajiit will protest, if you have coin...

The Empire are Democrats controlled by the high elves (the jews).

The only day you should worry about is inauguration day, which will probably be iffy.
I imagine the Virginia National Guard and 3rd Infantry will be standing ready

>ulfric was a high elf plant
"Wrong."

Imperials: Hillary

Stormcloaks: Trump

Thalmor: Putin

America belongs to the Anglos!

Occupy wall street was infiltrated you retard

Nope. Unless they start an actual civil war, which they would lose big league, it won't affect Trump's presidency.

>Libshits burn down their own cities
They are doing our work for us

No. They'll realize that nothing is happening and go home to sip expensive coffee rather than hold their convictions against the cold of winter.
The worst they can do is try to riot and get beaten down by law enforcement like the seditious pieces of shit they are.

>be nord
>worship Talos
>skyrimbelongstothenords.tapestry
>drink mead
>find other Nord's
>complain about dirt dunmer in my city
>Empire tells me to be accepting of other races
>skryimbelongstothenords.dragonstone
>realize empire is controlled by the greedy big nosed altmer
>tell other nords
>"go join the storm cloaks then"
>don't join stormcloaks
>go back to proud clans house
>sit in basement
>write letters to a bunch of people I don't know about how altmer are greedy and evil to seek the aproval of strangers.
>call bosmer cockroaches
>lynch redguards
>much heritage.

Ulfric wasn't a plant per se. He was someone they thought could cause some chaos in Skyrim, start a civil war, and then lose the war, which would weaken the Empire and Skyrim enough that the Thalmor could take full control. However, they weren't anticipating him actually winning the war. He won and made Skyrim great again. Sound familiar?

bigly*

At the very least it will be entertaining to watch.

Vilifies the progressives

Can you imagine being one of those cars being stuck on the highway waiting to get home to your family, or to just be able to get out of your car and move.

Donald wants to make America great and these people are trying to destroy it.

I still find it ironic they have been the intolerant, violent, hateful people the media keeps saying trump supporters are.

just the next election.. will help Trump

THIS

Burn Chicago, LA, and NYC down. I don't give a fuck.

Nords are literal nigs.

The protest would work if 100% of everyone was on board and was relentless about it and only then if they got organised enough to be effective

desu i was playing skyrim when i came out and thought about how the election would be like this just not with trump but a more conservative military soldier uniting america

Underrated as fuck

I hope this shit goes on. It only pushes Trump supporters and those on the Right further toward the extreme Right, and closer to accepting violence or as a solution.

>anti-Iraq war protests
>occupy wallstreet
>black lives matter
Physical protests don't seem to have a history of accomplishing anything.

>Implying Tullius isn't retrocausal meme magic Pence
Thalmor don't want the civil war to end, but if it does end they want Ulfric to win

Actually, a Skyrim civil war is a necessary part of the prophecy for alduins return, which the thalmor need as part of their overarching plan to destroy nirn and ascend to the spirit plane.

Of course it could also be all part of the plan, I mean these protests sure happened quickly.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ON THE HORIZON

Aren't redguards more like japs? They hate the empire.
And they have curved swords.

Yep. Keep protesting. It will get Trump elected to a second term.

You got it wrong
Thalmor: Soros

you're thinking of redguards

I doubt it. It's like when brexit had all those signatures for a revote - 4 million or something. It says nothing new.

Hey buddy,

Don't worry, these emotional filled petulant kids just need to get it out of their system every so often.

They've rioted several times this year alone and nothing has come out of it at all.

Trump voters let all the pent up disgruntlement build up to the point where they actually organized and ended up voting rather than busting a nut at the drop of a hat.

This too will pass like every other "riot" since they still don't have a leader and aren't getting any results.

>Long
>Curvy
>Penises

No

>playing a nord for a change, the only race that makes sense to side with the stormcloaks
>still have an awful time actually trying to bring myself to ally with those fuckers, when the empire makes so much more sense

I'm doing it only because I've sided with the imperials 8 times in a row so far

What does Soros get from Hillary getting hurt/losing in any way? Thalmor are tryna fuck over both Imperials AND Stormcloaks that's why they got the civil war started.

Those libs can't even pick a proper trade or course, you really think they can fight for jack shit?

Let's get to banging butts
As well as deez nuts
AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If protests affect your presidency you're not a democracy anymore, so no.

PUSSEEEEEEEE

Nah, Redguards are closer to Golden Age Islam + Egypt/North Africa in general. So they are more like classy warrior types and shit. Not to mention they don't fall for stupid shit, and fought the Aldmeri Dominion to a standstill ON THEIR OWN. Nords act far more like nigs, and the civil war even being a thing in Skyrim is that much more proof.

>Can you imagine being one of those cars being stuck on the highway waiting to get home to your family, or to just be able to get out of your car and move.
obligatory

The Thalmor want to destroy Mundus and return to Aetherius, but they're aiming to do it by fucking with the Wheel using a Hurling Disk or something similar. Alduin caught them as off-guard as anyone (and in fact is anathema to their plans as Alduin reboots Nirn).

Occupy wallstreet was a shill movement that was only put in place to make Romney lose, just like BLM was put in place by Soros to make Trump lose.

Play the other games, faggot, there are other races who also worship Talos.

Why would any god-fearing citizen side with the faction that denies the divinity of a god? What would your ancestors think?

somebody infiltrated a fake movement?