Enid legs

Am I the only one who is disturbed that her legs are thicker then her chest.
Whats up with he leg thickens man.

I know its a cartoon and all however I have never seen cartoons drawn like this.
Looks freaky man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2xHxouzqjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>never seen cartoons drawn like this

Thicc bottoms have been a thing for years since parents hate boobies

>Thicc
I like you to explain this.
Thicc is a overused word that most of the time comes form people who want to see fat characters.

>bottoms have been a thing for years
Can you give example of this?

>parents hate boobies
Oh my bad you see chest is also a overused word what i was talking is the actual chest the rip cage of the humanoid body structure.
Not breasts or a euphemism for breasts.

*rib

This is at least the second time you've made this exact same thread, fuck off

These are hips and they look good.
On the other hand I remember getting freaked out over chun-Li in SF4.
I mean Jesus Christs there is a line when your legs are muscular and then you enter a mutant territory where you have cancerous tumors in your legs.
Enid Takes this to another level.
Her legs are elephant/advanced cancer thick.

I know.
The last one died.
I wanted to respond to people.

>On the other hand I remember getting freaked out over chun-Li in SF4.
weak

Is this a fetish about having elephant legs or something?

how to defeat the purpose of simple character design

Saved.
This exactly how I imagine her legs.
It looks disturbing man.
Also why don't they give her normally proportioned legs or the twig legs other characters have.

>why don't they-
too much work lmao

>Am I the only one who is disturbed that her legs are thicker then her chest.
So's her eyeball. Why doesn't that freak you out?

Its literally drawing the same way practically every other character has their legs drawn on the show.
How can this be
>too much work lmao
?

It's a fucking cartoon, it's stylized

>I have never seen cartoons drawn like this.

OK KO is a cartoon

You've seen that cartoon, therefore you've seen a cartoon drawn like that

Congratulations, you're retarded

Thicc, came from Thick, which is generally used to describe girls with hips,large butts.

Somewhere along the way Thicc turned into meaning fat characters in general, along with some people who still use Thicc to describe a character with large butts/hips and tiddies. Probably because some people think big butt= fat. but thats another topic.
That's generally how I understand it.

I got used to the big head thing in cartons after all they need the face to show emotions even if the viewer is far away from the TV.

>It's a fucking cartoon, it's stylized
Not all characters on ok ko have cancer legs (in like they look like you have leg cancer).
Its a bad decision.
on all levels.

Honestly the legs are something that you don't see at first glance and then can not stop obsessing over.

>So's her eyeball. Why doesn't that freak you out?
The worst parts of her face are:
The disgusting nose every character has on this show.
And her overall balloon head.
Not counting the legs who are the most disturbing thing ever for me.

I was thinking other cartoons then ok ko.

My thighs are about as thick, or thicker than my torso.
It's not that weird.

Thanks for the info.
There is a difference between having wide hips and having elephant legs.

Are elephant legs a new fetish and under the Thicc umbrella?

I know Sup Forums and myself always MEME about
>Laptops need to be Thicc
For the ports (USB, HDMI) and do to the accessibility (can modify myself).
We copied it form the Thicc meme of fat posters.

Holy shit, it's a cartoon, her legs seem fine

Can you post pictures of this?
Or someone who has these proportions IRL?

>Holy shit, it's a cartoon
Everyone knows this.
You don't need to write this.

>her legs seem fine
Bad drawings look bad.

The thing that makes Enid's legs look weird is her like, cankles? How her legs are mostly the same thickness. But thick thighs with tapered legs dont look weird?

As for why Enid's legs are stumps. From a character design aspect, It's supposed to draw the fact that she's a kick witch. Most of her magic and fighting skills involve her lower half.
Most likely he made her legs as stumps to disguise Enid's fat ass as a cartoony thing so nobody will find faults with it. Yes, tumblr has complained that she looks sexualized because she has hips for days.

If Enid were to get twig legs, it would defeat the purpose, but to give her proportioned legs, like thunder thighs, would only make tumblr more upset. He did say that he was going to tone down the designs next season, for that purpose.

But real talk though, Ian probably just likes butts, or atleast his character designer does, since for some reason every model sheet of a girl character has them presenting her ass.

>Not all characters on ok ko have cancer legs (in like they look like you have leg cancer).

Nox it fucking doesn't. You wan to know why?

BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON, IT'S CARTOONY, IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE BODY TYPES THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES IN REAL LIFE

>it's not shit, it's just my style
weak sauce, m80. go back to deviantart

youtu.be/D2xHxouzqjQ

Look at the DIC styled Enid if you don't like the regular one

>art isn't subjective, my opinion is the right one

Fuck off

it's a bit more than that
>dumb hair that needs bangs
>noodle-thin arms
>oddly tube-like torso
>hips just jut out
>one eyebrow
this chick's all kinds of fucked up

So you want her to be drawn like a normal realistic human?

how about not drawing her like a freak? is that a start?

>muh subjective standards of art
if a meal tastes bad, it's bad
if a tv show looks like it could've been made by newgrounds, it sucks
deal with it

She seems fine to me and to many other people, that's not a meal that tastes bad, that's a meal that (You) and some other people just don't like, easy as that
>deal with it
kek, I'm perfectly happy with how the show looks, you're the one who has to deal with the fact that there's a second season confirmed and it ain't changing any time soon

OP here I decided to prove my point.
I searched for a real woman with thick legs and I consider the one found to have very thick ones.

And I did some comparisons using the magic of editing.
Anatomy dose not work like this on humans you can not have 1 leg thicker then your chest and not have serious problems.

Enid has cancer elephant thick legs.

>newgrounds
Newgrounds has better standards for animation then ok ko don't insult newgrounds.

>So you want her to be drawn like a normal realistic human?
I don't want her to look like a freak mutant.
However considering she is a lazy slacker maybe she was intended to be a disgusting trash mutant.
>She seems fine to me and to many other people, that's not a meal that tastes bad,
Let me stop you right there, this might have worked for a argument back in the pre-internet days however.
I can right now show you people literally eating human shit and liking it.
You want me to do this?

Food analogies are fucking stupid anyways, this is a cartoon, which is way more subjective

>But real talk though, Ian probably just likes butts
Real talk, Ian is a nigger.
Niggers have a sexual attraction to large asses.
Niggreses are the most fat of all the human females.
Niggers often ignore fatness and obsess over butts.

I think Drawn together even did a segment on this, I can not find the clip.
He is doing only what is natural for his race.

Enid is unfuckable.

But Shantae isn't.

Chun-Li is the worst example you could have used, there’s a very big difference between ‘female with muscular legs’ and ‘700 pounds of fat’

I was thinking about watching this episode.

I only watch 14 episodes into ok ko.
Is there any development in ok ko or can i immediately skip to the Captain Planet episode?

>CP tries to guilt trip kids into environmentalism
Oh the nostalgia
>So serious
Wow you steeped up your game since I made fun of you while watching this in my childhood
>muh global warming; more dangerous then actual toxins etc.
WEW cant wait to see this shit.

OP, are you dumb? Do you get twisted up when you see Fairly Odd Parents and look see Timmy who's the size of a fetus and Crocker who has his ear like, on his neck?
Enid's legs are mad thick to draw attention to them, she kicks almost exclusively, so it makes sense.

There's actual plot that happens but instead of rising action, they drop a bunch of hints about something, then blow the whole load in one episode, but it's pretty rewarding. Just watch all of it.

>Chun-Li
Chun-Li I noticed it during game play and was kind of disturbed a woman would be capable of drawing this level of muscle.

Enid is on another level in like
Chun-Li is a candle.
Enid is a motherfucking super sun full of nuclear fusion!

Chun-Li needs to be told to stop using steroids and get a intervention.
Enid is a fucken mutant with terminal leg cancer that needs a grave to be prepared.

Enid is in a league of her own.
I dont even know to what can I even compare the level of her leg deformation.

>There's actual plot that happens but instead of rising action, they drop a bunch of hints about something, then blow the whole load in one episode, but it's pretty rewarding. Just watch all of it.

So will I be confused if I skip to the CP episode?
In like
>who are all these new characters
>what is this power they are using

Or can I skip to it since the show basically is not changing from episode 14?
They are starting to introduce new characters however its seriously not important
New green robot
Dendi a autistic peridot copy with no emotion or charm.
These things are not relevant.

So Do I skip to the episode or not?
Someone has a episode guide to what ok ko episodes are safe to skip or not plot developing?

>Enid's legs are mad thick to draw attention to them, she kicks almost exclusively, so it makes sense.
Actually no.
This is how you draw a character with muscular legs, from the same show.
Enid has mother fucking straight lines for her elephant legs.

>see Fairly Odd Parents and look see Timmy who's the size
This is the first time I see a character having this leg body proportion.
I have never seen a cartoon character looking like this.
I find it disturbing.

Green robot and Dendi are recurring characters, so yes they're relevant.
I think the time spent looking for a guide could just be spent watching the episodes lol

You could have just watched all the episodes in the time it took you to make that post.
If you don't want to watch the show, just don't watch the show.

Art is still subjective. 100 people can say food taste good and if 1 says it taste shit than does that mean it's shit? 100 people can say a show is bad and if 1 says it good does that make it good?

>This is how you draw a character with muscular legs, from the same show.
still has cankles

boo fucking hoo
bad art is bad, deal with it

What is art?

not this

If you find it disturbing, don't watch the show, meanwhile everyone else with half a brain can tell Enid's legs are thick for style purposes since she's a kick centered hero.

So it's whatever you say it is.
Gotcha.

>so yes they're relevant.
Will anything change in the show?
And something major not
>look new characters are introduced
And all of them are on the same level like the skeleton dude or shaolin monk & commando dude.
Do they progress the plot or not?

> time spent looking for a guide could just be spent watching the episodes lol
34 = CP episode
34 -14 =20
20* 10 minutes = 200 minutes = 3h+

if you have it you can drop it in plz.
>just be spent watching

I'm watching it right now.

>If you find it disturbing, don't watch the show
Its like my eyes are constantly drawn to this one thing.
This is basically me about her legs:
youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI

The actual leg is rounded implying that its muscle not one rectangle of a leg combo.
On a alien mutant.

This show reminds me of US and adventure time.
The early SU was pointless shit with no development.
ok ko is like this only more action.
kind of meh.

Stul better plot and action then SU.
The robots are a lame joke and pose no threat.

When will this turn into modern adventure time or SU?

>When will this turn into modern adventure time
Season 2, hopefully.

They just now explained the sandwich, which leads to whatever theory you want to make about the identity and end goals of Shadowy Figure. Boxman and Dr Venomous formed an alliance, KO's mom might still be working for POINT or some antagonist group, But that's all you're gonna get in terms of a plot. Loose ends that explain nothing that are mostly just hooks for a plot. Just enjoy the ride,my nigga.

Enid and Rad are a complementary pair. He's all top she's all bottom. How do people miss this?

holiday spergs, they're just trolling you all and you're all giving them you's to fuel the fire,
add sage to the option box in your reply so you don't bump the thread and indulge in this ok ko hate they're trying to enforce.

i know, but the fact that there's basically no cutoff between the leg & foot means it's a cankle

Its garbage. Everyone in that show, especially Enid, look like they were made by some amateur artist on devinatArt for their first webcomic.

>He did say that he was going to tone down the designs next season

Source? Context?

So word is, that OKKO was catching flock from some few vocal tumblr members because some of the girls have sexualized designs. Enid was one of those girls, because you know, seeminglyblack girls with a plump bottom dont exist in the world.

Ian said he's gonna try to fix that and try not to have so many girls with hips for days and less butt shots in S2. But most likely, he probably just said that to get them off his back.

Plump bottoms? This is just straight up obese, you dumbass.

Oh, so he's not retro-actively changing designs.I'll admit, female designs were getting kinda samey. I like my curves, but they can cut back on them for a little bit.

Wait. Source? I don't see anything on his Twitter. Was it like at a panel?

If you stomach isn't expanding outwards or sideways, no one will call it obese. Go back to calling her a mutant. At least thats fact She is the spawn of a vampire and a werewolf.

Never watched a cartoon before?

>But real talk though, Ian probably just likes butts
Check his tumblr. It's true.

He said that boarders drawing SU characters any fucking way they want was fine but someone complains a bit about something that doesn't actually matter and he's going to change it?

>still has cankles
They'er Megaman feet you swine

Most male characters have the same body shap as Rad though. In fact, Everyone who works there is top heavy except Enid.

Chunli just never skipped leg day. Ever.

SU was never his show to make that call, that is Sugar's trainwreck.

Can't think of anyone else beside Gar and Raymond.

>Somewhere along the way Thicc turned into meaning fat characters in general
It was always like that, but deluded thiccfags thought too highly of themselves, and most still do. Check the early THICC threads on the archives, they look like an inflation fetish gallery.

New episode?

They draw Shannon really thicc in this show. Why would Boxman do that to a teenage robot that is considered his daughter?

Why did Mrs. Wakeman create hers with a midriff and short skirt?

Thick legs are nice and all but they need that curve to them

what about this

that's much better

that's really nice, actually, the scratchy solid lineart makes it look a lot more dynamic

>thinner lines as it goes up to her head and face, thicker lines as it goes down her legs and the foreground
You should be a cleanup artist, its the little things like that that make art way more enjoyable.

I'm impressed. I had to take a few looks, and you did much more than the legs. You edited the arms as well. I like it.

I like Elodie but her face is so ugly in that scene.
Too bad because I'm enjoying the edit

To be fair, FOP has shit character designs.