/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Finally Canon Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Collector's Edition (Tue 19)
Star Wars Insider #178 (Tue 19)
Doctor Aphra #15 (Wed 20)
Poe Dameron #22 (Wed 20)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

1st for smug

Sexual dimorphism. Apparently the 'has horns' genes aren't as strong in female zabrak as they are in males for some reason.

>master race

Hail Mandalore!

Making Maul and Ventress the same species was a mistake.

>Kylo WILL die.
>Finn WILL stay with Rose.
>Poe WILL fuck Carrie Fisher's daughter.
>Rey WILL end up a lone gunslinger like Luke was supposed to in ROTJ.

2019 will be delicious.

To continue the conversation about misconceptions from the last thread, I used to think that Tatooine's second sun was the Death Star, and that this scene was foreshadowing Luke facing and destroying it.

This. Should have just made them come from the same planet. Maul could have been adopted or some shit

SabAphra lewds and fanfictions WHEN?

I can't wait for in 30 years time we get crazy old hermit Rey.

I don't get comparing Porgs to Ewoks or Gungans. They occupy the same role as pit-droids; cute background gags.

Where do Space Asians come from?

>>Rey WILL end up a like Luke in TLJ.
rey doing this

When I was younger I thought Palpatine had a lightsaber on him in ROTJ

Well your younger self was precognizant

you will never know

The wrong sister died!!!!!!

I loved Canto Bight, is the book any good?

yeah but not blue or green

Maybe not. The species could be that the males only have horns like how deer are

>Tag and Bink: A Star Wars Story when?

I recognize that bulge

apparently they are in Han Solo, isn't that the point of the OP?

Tag and Bink are canon?

who's that?

This was before I watched any of he movies, but I knew there was at least 2 or 3 about clones, and I thought these shits were the clones

But what if I want the females to have horns?

wheres my nigga manny bothans

post the full comic
you know the one

He's dead

she actually looks cute here
her hair in the movie looks fucking retarded

>fanfictions WHEN?

I want to give it a shot, never done it tho, so I got to research first

the trade federation

That's what regular Zabraks are there for.

Stop complaining Finn, you're lucky you got anybody at all.

They are?

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN RON HOWARD SAVED STAR WARS?

the film is already bloated with gags. Also the pit droids, ewoks and even the gungans were decent designs ok ewoks not so much and looked convincing on screen

They're in Red Solo Cup: A Star Wars Story

Pretzels lie. They manipulate.

I saw Phantom Menace playing on tv and thought it was episode 4. I thought Qui Gon was old Obi-Wan.

#JaxxonForEpisode9

These two were the cutest actors in TLJ.

I thought it was cute

Fuck you, Don-Wan Kihotay or we riot.

that's the old pottery at work, my friend

How many times do you think Poe conquered Tallie, Paige, and Jess?

Choose.

I chose Atton.

Him and Jess are defo friends with benefits. Paige I can see him scoring with at least once.
Tallie is pure, so never.

He also probably slept with Connix at some point.

>boot up TOR
>blind people are a race
EUfags........

More like he wants to call Rey mommy

So discounting rebels is there actually a mandalorian jedi

yeah release order>>>>>>>>chronological. Especially for someone watching them for the first time, holy shit. Imagining someone watching Revenge of the Sith without the context of the other movies always makes me laugh.
>The what? Wookiees? Have we seen those before? We haven't? So why is Yoda going there just to watch a battle?
>Wait Anakin turns to the dark side? Like he just gets tricked by Palpatine?
>Wait all the Jedi are just fucking dead?
>Twins? She lost the will to live?
>Yoda can speak to ghosts?!?!
>Wait what when did Obi-Wan ever meet Owen and Beru?
>That's it? Everyone either dies or gives up?

Machete order is also insane to me because how could you have someone watch A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and just when they want the resolution to that cliffhanger ending, fucking hit em with Attack of the Clones and ruin any momentum they had by the time Return of the Jedi finally starts

They should have really gotten Ron Howard for the Solo movie from the start, he seems to be having the time of his life.

>not posting his final form

I always thought it was fucking Padme for the longest time, it never looked like Luke to me. It wasn't until recently (like a few years back) when I saw someone reference Luke seeing his own face in this scene when I realized how stupid I was.

Until Revenge of the Sith came out I thought it was straight up Padme in a Vader suit attacking Luke. I don't know why, and it's never something I ever thought about unless I was watching the scene, but it was just something I thought was kinda weird but accepted it since the movies had a lot of stuff that I didn't quite get as a kid but I just went along with it anyway. The worst part is, after I saw Revenge of the Sith I didn't go "oh that couldn't have been Padme she died 22 years before that." No, my retard brain immediately went "oh then it was just a vision of Padme in the suit" and accepted that for the next few years.

Tarre Vizsla is the only one in canon.

>the film is already bloated with gags
It really wasn't. I don't get this argument, when was the last time you watched the movies?

But Leia doesn't like to share her nu-Han fucktoy.

I bet you Boyega was mad as fuck when he realized what the alternative was.

So how come Maul could survive being cut in half but Snoke didn't?

These faggots

Why did Ben go in his mom's closet?

Poe seems visibly horrified when Paige's bomber blows up. Her death seems to affect him significantly more than anything else in the film, and after she dies he becomes very angry and rash for the rest of the movie. So it seems like there was something there.

yeah I don't know why George never retouched them in any of the re-releases. That and Luke turning on the lightsaber in Ben's hut always were like obvious changes to me and it never made sense why he just left them and changed other stuff that didn't need to be changed at all.
>"hey George should we touch up Darth Maul's horns in the close-ups? they look obviously fake on a decent television"
>"the ewoks must blink"

Where is the lower half of that guys face?

Jaxxon is dead, his skeleton was in TCW

Maul had pure unadulterated rage for Obi-Wan and had sith teachings

Maul is too autistic to die like that

Is this going to be a thing now? Cuz I don't mind

Too FLAT to be a mommy

If we're talking physically, I think it has to do with where they were cut. Maul got sliced right at the waist, so it missed his vitals/spine/etc. It's still weird that he survived that but there's some level of plausibility there.

Snoke was seated and the lightsaber was on his armrest, so it looked to me like it didn't get cut him right at the waist but a little above it, which would probably snagged his spinal cord and a few vital organs.

>>Poe WILL fuck Carrie Fisher's daughter.

someone didn't watch the TFA premiere live stream with Oscar Isaac showing up with one arm around Carrie and the other around Billie. he fucked them both

Snoke already had osteoporosis on top on being old as fuck.
Maul was full of youthful vigor, in addition to being to son of literal witches.

Yo guys how old is Aphra in say, 2 ABY?

how about Sabine

I need this for research, research I intend to share as soon as possible

>he fucked Gary too

Did he fuck the dog too

>Jaxxon is dead
He faked his death. He's still alive in my hear

>no tits
>no ass

What do Reyfags even see in her?

Sabine's like 23, Aphra's at least 25

Her boobs would grow after being bred with his exalted seed.

ass

Sabine was born in 21 BBY, making her 23 in 2 ABY.

Aphra's age is not clear but she was a little girl (5-6 years old?) during the Clone Wars.

Teeth for days lol

bigger Ren

>Shadman.png

I'll take a cameo in any film, anthology or saga. NuCanon has made some light references to him, so that's got to say something about his status.

WOW, when did Daisy get booty?

Why can't TLJ apologists come up with a decent argument against legit criticism over this piece of shit movie?

>shadman

>ywn get comfy with her
Just kark my life up.

It's a trick, note the heels.