How does your Sup Forums waifu react to being stripped naked in front of everyone?

How does your Sup Forums waifu react to being stripped naked in front of everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/54/1063218ed701c11e709384852f9b291bbc267540.png
i.imgur.com/3uFdy64.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My waifu is always naked.

fpbp

>How does your Sup Forums waifu react to being stripped naked in front of everyone?

She has nothing to be ashamed of. The human body is a beautiful gift from the gods, and false modesty is little more than a strange construct of man's world.

Venom is always naked in front of people , she wouldn’t mind at all

Highly doubt it

I love seeing her humiliated. But she's a good soldier.

This is cute and all, but couldn't she just fly out of there?

I only have one waifu and she doesn't like it very much, but she'd never, ever let anyone else know it.

Who be she?

Depends on the Waifu.

>Not again!

L I K E M A Y B E

how does she feel about being forced to wear clothes user?

She probably thinks it's fun.

Please. She's been naked on interdimensional television before.

Kek you certainly never read WW comic in your life.

That cowl looks so stupid

Almost as bad as The Flash's cowl in the latest live action movie

My waifu is naked most of the time anyway.

If she goes up up and away, the panties go down. If she goes down, she's probably doing one of those "hold the clock hands in place to stop the clock and stop the bomb from going off" and the panties get blown off.

Please tell me there's an uncensored version of this

>she's probably doing one of those "hold the clock hands in place to stop the clock and stop the bomb from going off"

She's clearly hanging onto the clock hand, not pushing up on it.

Not sure, probably shyly. I'm more concerned about what I could do with that elongated mouth.

>She's been naked on interdimensional television before.
Examples?

You're going to need a Deluxe Triple-Play Premier XHD+ Mojovision™ Cable Package for that, user.

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/54/1063218ed701c11e709384852f9b291bbc267540.png

You're a saint, my dude.

Have a bonus.

i.imgur.com/3uFdy64.png

She'd give zero fucks. She already doesn't wear panties.

Came here to post this

Required Post. Because someone's going to want this.

Embarrassed because she didn't shave, but she takes pride in her body so it's not all that bad for her

>purple
>not marshmallow

Marshmallow is second best, so I respect your taste nonetheless.

As is mine.